• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS hoping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry for posting this but I really do hope now we get the KH 3DS this year, since I know alot of you got the 3DS on the release. I just hope that at E3 we get some more news on it, and hopefully a demo look of it.

What do you guys hope for the KH 3DS news or trailers this year?

Youniquee

Awards
I think we might get it late this year or early 2012 (if were still alive, lol jk)
I want a proper trailer, a nice one that will put life into this forum. Also a demo of game play, some more information on the story.

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
I think we might get it late this year or early 2012 (if were still alive, lol jk)
I want a proper trailer, a nice one that will put life into this forum. Also a demo of game play, some more information on the story.
we need a like button in this forum....
I would say it would be out summer or late 2011. I need to snag myself a 3DS though.
you're late, everyone already is getting them as we speak
I just want an official trailer that's longer with cutscenes and gameplay, at least in the summer.
still need a like button
I agree with this or have at least something to end this news drought.
we always have a news drought, so its time to get creative!!!!!!!

SoraKing3

Banned
I'm sorry for posting this but I really do hope now we get the KH 3DS this year, since I know alot of you got the 3DS on the release. I just hope that at E3 we get some more news on it, and hopefully a demo look of it.

What do you guys hope for the KH 3DS news or trailers this year?

We are going to get news at E3. And in my opinion, it wouldn't be a good idea to release KH DDD this year, because they just started production on it early last year. It should take 2-3 years to make a decent game, so next year will fit into that time zone.

localorange

We are going to get news at E3. And in my opinion, it wouldn't be a good idea to release KH DDD this year, because they just started production on it early last year. It should take 2-3 years to make a decent game, so next year will fit into that time zone.

Agreed. I'd be happy with a detailed trailer released at E3, something else released at the end of the year, and then have the game itself released in the first half of next year.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We are going to get news at E3. And in my opinion, it wouldn't be a good idea to release KH DDD this year, because they just started production on it early last year.

We're told it began late last year actually. Development didn't begin until after BBSFM was taken care of. That puts it around.. October, November maybe? In any case, I seriously doubt that it'll be released this year.

It should take 2-3 years to make a decent game, so next year will fit into that time zone.

What exactly is your definition of "decent"? xD;
(CoM took about a year to make and it's great, but I'm assuming you're referring to one of "main game status")

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it'll either come out next year or the year after that. I know a lot of people want juicy information from events like E3 but after BbS I'd rather they try and keep it some what vague. At least until it's about to come out. I still want a trailer though, just one that keeps most of the story under wraps.

you're late, everyone already is getting them as we speak

Not me.

SoraKing3

Banned
We're told it began late last year actually. Development didn't begin until after BBSFM was taken care of. That puts it around.. October, November maybe? In any case, I seriously doubt that it'll be released this year.

Ah, didn't know that. I thought that they had started development a couple of months before E3 10.

What exactly is your definition of "decent"? xD;
(CoM took about a year to make and it's great, but I'm assuming you're referring to one of "main game status")

Yes, I am referring to main game status lol. CoM technically is a main game, and it was a decent game, but it was put on a far less powerful system than the 3DS. Since the 3DS is as powerful as some of the consoles out today, I think a game should take 2-3 years to be decent, so the developers can make the game systems perfect and have time to remove all of the bugs and other things that make gameplay less fun.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yes, I am referring to main game status lol. CoM technically is a main game, and it was a decent game, but it was put on a far less powerful system than the 3DS. Since the 3DS is as powerful as some of the consoles out today, I think a game should take 2-3 years to be decent, so the developers can make the game systems perfect and have time to remove all of the bugs and other things that make gameplay less fun.
Like ?

metrifyx

I think it'll either come out next year or the year after that. I know a lot of people want juicy information from events like E3 but after BbS I'd rather they try and keep it some what vague. At least until it's about to come out. I still want a trailer though, just one that keeps most of the story under wraps.

This. I like the mysterious vibe coming from the game so far, but I don't expect it to stay that way because of how much of the story was given away in BBS trailers.

I really don't think it will come out anytime soon. Maybe a year at the least, and that's wishful thinking. After all, this is the size of a main game and on a new console.

SoraKing3

Banned
That's not saying much. It's like being able to move faster than a person in a wheelchair.

True, but that is not the point I was getting to at all. I'm merely stating due to the 3DS being a power system, KH DDD will need more time to be worked on rather than if it was on a handheld from an earlier generation.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
eh i didnt get the 3ds because you never know if a better one without bugs will come out, also square might just release a custom one. to go out with the game, if not then ill wait and get the 3ds when kh3ds comes out

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
that's mean, wheelchair-dependants didn't do nothing to you
think of it as a gazelle to cheetah, the gazelle runs faster, but soon it will get tired, and the Cheetah will get dinner
Except that the Wii is an inherently underpowered machine. It's like a domestic cat racing against a cheetah, except a domestic cat is actually good at doing a few things while the Wii has basically nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back