• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS FM has KH3D: DDD stuff inside it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Awsome find!!!:D Rikus sword looks wierd though:p

Its his Soul Eater inside of his wooden sword.

Wtf is up with Kairi? And wow, Sora and Riku look so crisp and smooth lol, but then again I'm used to Re:coded's graphics

vnnk

Oh Kairi cover yourself up~ Very interesting stuff shame no DTD in this one ):

Nice find regardless.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
We almost had us a another 'Naked Model' incident with SE. :eek:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
wow this is a great find I love it thanks for the uploads! :D

nubstyle

Riku's model looks the best. Perhaps there was supposed to be another secret episode as a demo to 3D. Which might mean a PSP realease? Well, im gonna wish for that.

χ-Blade Master

Wow nice find. These look like the same models that were used in the Secret Ending. Perhaps Square was originally going to render the ending using the in-game engine but changed their minds in the end.

Gram

Banned
Awards
there is in the original but they may have fixed that in the final mix version.
this is interesting kinda makes me want to know what it would have been like finished.

haha ansem has a predator (movie) mouth >XD
lol kairi has no toes.

0.0 Kairi. Nose bleed. 0.0
lol
2yk05r7.jpg

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not really, the secret ending is an actual video file, it's not rendered using these in-game models... plus, there was also Mickey CoM outfit with Light Seeker and the same Mickey but with Star Seeker, also as mentioned above, there is a Twilight Thorn.

are you sure about that? I've seen a youtube video when Aqua run around outside Castle of Dreams when falling to the darkness (or in the dark realm). So that model is there. I don't know much about how those things work though so maybe you're right

edit - this thread is old, I must have missed it back in February

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Oh yeah I saw your youtube video with the animations, this is really cool care to post the twilight thorn picture?

YoshiAngemon

Hm. The way I see it about the Kairi render, I'd say they start by rendering her naked body. Then they dress her up, by rendering her clothes. I mean, It's like that nude render of Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII. She had the boobs, but no visible vagina below her belly button. Sooner or later, we'd see the naked Kairi render show up on Gelbooru or Rule 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back