• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk_s

COMMENCE THE FREAKING OUT NAO!!

*is totally freaking out IRL*

Nocoil

Re: BIRTH BY SLEEP OPENING VIDEO (SPOILER ALERT)

omg, it looks so awesome the opening! <3
Aqua and Ven are so cute in it <3
You can call me insane, but I had the longing for crying XD~

Well, "Simple and Clean" is a beautiful song. It goes with the opening, but I don't think it fits the whole game.

Hirun

Kind of stupid that they reused scenes from the secret ending but otherwise an awesome presentation.

That was what I was thinking. The presentation is wonderfully done, and the alternation between the secret movie and new, but I was miffed that like 40% or more.

Otherwise, Hikari's return wasn't bad. Now I want to know what Dearly Beloved got replaced with.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Re: BIRTH BY SLEEP OPENING VIDEO (SPOILER ALERT)

Maybe Sanctuary fits the whole game, and I could see that being the theme for the credits/ending

ven27

your welcome guys but im so excited after seeing this cuz now im closer to getting the game my self

Gram

Banned
Awards
T.T so beautiful, REP!...............................................................................

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sweet! We finally get the opening. :D
Though I'm a little dissapointed about so many scenes
we've seen before.

KH is light82

ok did anyone see what i saw. sora and kairi at the very end of that. makes me wonder. hmmm. i cant wait till the NA version comes out. btw most awesome intro ever!!!!!!!!!!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
ok did anyone see what i saw. sora and kairi at the very end of that. makes me wonder. hmmm. i cant wait till the NA version comes out. btw most awesome intro ever!!!!!!!!!!

Read my post near the bottom of page one.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

It looks like Riku to me but...

I'M EDITING THIS POST ALL THE TIME

Kairi appeared to Destiny Islands at the time of the meteor shower, right? And she/he sits on the sand very not-Kairi-ly.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
thats riku and sora not kairi V.V lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back