• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikus-Nightfall

((Ugh, that took awhile to read. But finally!!))

Name: Isabel
Allignment: Darkness
Weapon: Only has a small dagger passed down from her father. Rarely used.
Appearence: Small (compared to many), dark brown hair, light hazel eyes, long hooded
traveling cloak
Personality: Quiet, mysterious, easily angered in some situations
History: Isabel lived in a small village with her family, including her younger sister and
brother. One day while she was ill and resting in bed, her siblings were late from
from the sunflower fields they always went to play. Her parents became worried,
and went to search for them leaving Isabel home alone. Hour passed, and none
had come. Becoming too anxious, she went out herself to see what was going on,
and as she stepped into the frangrant fields, she found her family slain on the
ground. Only seconds from death, her father managed to mutter the words, "Key...
lost...find...Isabel, t-take the...key...use the dagger...for if you do not...we--" and
took him. Driving herself into madness and eventually crouching in the corners of
darkness, Isabel was determined to do anything to find just what her father told
her.

((Gosh, longer than I thought. All of this came to me at the top of my head, so, yeah, it sucks.))

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Banning everything else, every sound and the yellow eyes, from his mind he kept looking for the shiny accesoire.

"Haha! Found you, got you!", he yelled out beaming as he rushed towards the chain with the golden letters attached to it.
His fingers moved over them, his smile not fading from is face.
"Charlotte" was the name the letters formed. The name his mother had given him.
It was just then that his mind started to recognize his surroundings again.
He whisteled at the mass of heartless and started hurrying to the north as he heard battle sounds coming from there (ooc: I hope).

As soon as he could see the person fighting he started to hum and draw glowing lines again.
This time they didn't stay in front of him, but seemed to be falling to the ground and onto the heartless he had "danced" over.
"Eis!", he giggled as the lines started to turn blue and froze the heartless they had touched.

Rikus-Nightfall

Isabel wandered a rather small town with her hood placed low above her face. Ignoring the suspicious glances of the locals, she continued watching her feet with furrowed brows and a troubled expression. "A key. A lost key. What the hell am I looking for?" she angrily whispered to herself. Isabel spotted a bench and sat, her hands on her head. Just a few days prior before, she had overheard two mysterious figures in dark cloaks speaking to eachother, one of them mentioning the "Keyblade." Perhaps she should team up with somebody. She had been thinking about it. Working alone wasn't working, but the last time she was left alone with somebody she-- "Get over it," she muttered dangerously, "They should have cooperated..."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
As Zack tossed his blade a few times he saw something weird happening to some of the heartless. Then he noticed someone. He seemed to be killing off the heartless as well. Zack smirked as he retracted his blade and fired again as he dodged an attack. "Thanks of the help!" Zack called out to Nicol.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"N...No need to thank me", Nicol answered smiling happily as he waved to the stranger. He was yet even blushing a bit, cause it was very rare that anyone thanked him for something.

He decided to go with faster attacks for that, as he wasn't trained enough to make it through a longer fight without being exhausted. He put on his necklace fast and shot small energy balls to make his way to the other one fighting the heartless; Zack.

"So....", he said still happy about being thanked. "What are you doing here?"
He did the Stop-magic on some heartless and paused for a moment.
"I mean... beside killing heartless and stuff..."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack retraced his blade and said, "Just passing though. My world just got comsumed by these little pests." He said as he did a arc shot and took out a small group of frozen heartless. "By the way, my name's Zack." HE smiled, "What's yours?"

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(I guess it isn't too late.)

Name: Gabriel

Allignment: Twilight

Appearence: Blond hair, blue eyes, black & white armor, and a red cloak with hood.

Weapon: Dawn Reaver

Personality: Contradicting personality thanks to events in his life.

History: Not much is known due to him not speaking of his past. He was born in Hollow Bastion. Part of the royal family, he never said how he was related to Ansem. He loved swordfighting. As a child, he excelled,beating most of his opponets. Ansem tricked him to be infused with Darkness. Escaping, he began to fall. He arrived at a world called Dawn Citadel. Accepted, he felt welcomed, but the Darkness almost overtaken. 1 night he snuck into the throne & sat within. What happened would change his life forever

(That I'll tell during the RP. Hope you like it.)

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"Oioi....", he stopped smiling for a second and his expressions turned dark as he caused a single heartless to explode. "Damn heartless...."
For a second a smile rushed over his face, and he crushed another one.

The within seconds and after killing more of the yellow-eyed beasts he seemed to be all happy again and finally replied.
"Nicol. The name is Nicol.", he laughed as he turned around. Ignoring the fact that there were still heartless left he raised his hand. "Nice to meet you Zack."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack smiled as he shot his blade again. He turned to Nicol, and shook his hand, "Nice to meet ya." He said as he caught his blade as it came back. Then Zack turned to last remaining heartless, "What say we finish these pests?" He smiled.

Rikus-Nightfall

Something stirred in Isabel, an awkward feeling. She looked up, but there wasn't anything she could see to cause this. She stood up, stretched her arms out, and when she quickly brought them back down, she slit her finger on the dagger hanging loosely on her belt. "Ah, dang it!" she yelled out cursing. A drop of blood dripped onto the ground, and she could just make out a something dark emerging from the spot. "What is..." she muttered as she bent down. Antennas came up, and then a head, and soon enough a whole body. "A...heartless?" She took the dagger and pointed it at the creature, but it didn't do anything. "Why aren't you fighting back?"

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"I...guess....", Nicol said, slightly nodding.
He moved his hands aboce his head drawing ten thing lines, which started glowing immediatily.
"Feuerregen!"*, he sang the words as the lines shot towards the sky and then down again barely missing a heartless, which now jumped towards Nicol attacking.
He had hardly seen it coming as he was focusing on his own attack, but was still able to dodge away, so that only his arm was injured.

"Ouch, ouch, couh, it huuuuuu~rts", he cried in a squeky voice.

----
*: Fire-rain

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack looked up as he saw the fire rain, "Oh man." He said rolling out of the way. "Looks like I'll be switching this blade." Zack siad as he detatched he blade he had on the wire and replaced it with a three pronged hook that was infused with Ice magic/energy. "Freeze!" He shouted as he tossed the hook at the heartless. Freezing them in ice in an instant. Once he retracted the hook, he tossed it at the fire balls. Casuing them to burn out and saving him the trouble of dodging. "Nice one Nicol." He smiled as he tooks the ice hook at more heartless.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Rhiannon opened her eyes abruptly. There, across the street, was a Shadow. A dark-haired girl stood before it, pointing a dagger at it's head. Instinctively, Rhiannon rushed over, slashing her Keyblade in a low arc through the Heartless, causing it to dissapear. She stared at the spot where it had stood, puzzling over how it had both gotten past her and the gates before looking up at the girl. Rhiannon gave a small smile.

"Uh, hi," she said, wondering how this girl would react to her. Most strangers were surprised and somewhat intimidated by her odd weapon. She hoped this time would be different. "I"m Rhiannon; what's your name? And are you alright?"

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Nicol held his wound, sticking out his tongue to Zack.
"At least it helped a bit....", he smiled just as more fire burned the heartless behind him.
There seemed to be less of them coming, now and he could even see some fading into shadows again.
"Looks like they're getting tired of this too.", he giggled, but in fact, he was getting tired too. These were already more than the usual few.
He hurried drawing a leaf onto his wound making it heal a bit.
Nicol's movement were getting a little slower now and his attacks weaker, he had to hope for himself to be lucky.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
Amaya wondered as she entered the city.How is it that darkness and light are living in such balance? If everywhere else was like here then maybe there'd be no reason to fight. Next she turned around to see a heartless rise up from the ground. "What, are you sending me a message from my family? Well here's the reply!" Amaya slashed the heartless into halves as it returned to darkness. "I don't want to go back." Then she went on her way futher into the city.

C

Crasendolls

When he reached the gate. The liquid inside it was glowing brightly. He reached into it and his body lurched over and began to have spasms. His chest began to burn. He tried desperetly to pull his arm out but that caused even more pain. With one final great tug his arm began to come free. His heart skipped sevferel beats. His body suddenly just went out of controll and jerked violently. But his arm was free and he fell backwards. His arm was covered in a sticky white substance. And in his hand was a sword like none other he had ever seen. He turned around to see his geust jump at him and attack. Kaiser defended with the weapon and it easilly dispenced the creature.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"It's okay,", he giggled once again as he started hopping over some heartless.
"Hui~, I was hoping for you to say that!", Nicol whistled, running ahead in the direction of his house, which he had bought after buying some of the valuable things of his parentshe had had with him when his world had been destroyed.
"My house is over there!", the boy happily pointed to the south. "It's not too far away, and we should be more or less safe there!"
He jumped onto a shadow-heartless head as he already thought about what kind of tea to prepare for his guest.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Coming!!" Zack shouted. But there was a huge blockaid of heartless blocking his path. "Heh, no problem." He said. He clicked something in the hook and it started charging energy. "Say.........GOODBYE!!!" Zack shot the hook through the group of heartless. It blew opened a path through the swarm and then made a path of ice. At the sides of this path were walls of ice, Zack then ran as fast as he could down the ice path. He smirked to the heartless as he ran by and dove into Nicol's house. Zack sighed, "Oh man." He smirked, "That was a close one...."

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"As it is a tad bit too often these days", Nicol smirked, drawing symbols onto the door to keep the heartless away from entering.
"The people around are getting nervous already. Say this world won't make it for long anymore.", he sighed trying to make some water boil.
"Not that they'd have much of a chance to avoid their destiny...", he whispered to himself looking at the water pushing bubbles upwards.

He then turned around smiling once again.
"So what kind of tea shall it be...", he asked before he got quiet for a moment.
He looked down for a second and then at Zack again.
"You said your world was destroyed...", he said not being able to hold it back. "So you do have a gummi ship?! And so.... will you leave this world again? If so when?"
He could hardly stop asking as he wasn't used to people from other worlds, let alone them being his guests.
"Would you take me with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back