• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack laughed a little, "Calm down." He walked away from the door, "In this order: What ever kind you have. Yes, my world was comsumed in the darkness. Yes, I have a Gummi Ship. Yes, I may leave this world. I don't know when. And you want to come, I see no reason not to bring you along." He smiled.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
The boy grabbed some random tea added the water looked down blushing a bit embarresed.
"Sorry I didn't mean to be as hyper......", he mumbled

It was hard fo Nicol to tell why he wanted to leave that world.
Maybe he felt it's end was coming and he couldn't change it anyway?

After filling in the water, causing half ofit to drip down to the floor anyway, he looked at Zack beaming.
"But you'd really take me with you?", he asked just to make sure and then without waiting for an answer he hugged his guest happily. "Thaaaaa~nk you so much!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack smiled and looked at Nicol. "Well, sure. I mean, you want to come, I'm not going to say 'no'. And it's alright. You can act hyper if you want. Don't worry, as soon as you're ready we can go. But let me ask one thing, there isn't anyone who knows how to restore worlds on this world, is there?"

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"Huh? Restore Worlds....", Nicol said lookig a bit confused now.
"See. From what I know this world has never been destroyed, so if there was someone who could do that, then that person wouldn't be here anymore, but in their homeworld..... at least I would be."

Nicol packed some random cloths and things into a bag and then held it up smiling.
"I am always ready!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Too bad." Zack said thinking about his world. Then he turned to Nicol. "Oh! That was fast." He smiled, "Alright, let's ge out of here before the heartless find us." Zack looked out the door. The coast was clear. For now. "Let's go. My ship's over there." Zack pointed and ran.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Darkness is consuming this world... It seems to follow me... Perhaps by being the balance, I unbalance these worlds...

Shadows formed all around him as the distant sounds of battle faded. "One battle ends... Another begins..." Suddenly swarms of shadow heartless burst from the ground, blacking out the sky and all light around Taiyachi. All that could be seen was what can only be described as a heartless dogpile. Suddenly, a ringing sound echoed out from the massive pile. A single slash. Light seeped out from between the heartless, increasing in brilliance until the light broke through the heartless themselves, seeming to disintegrate them. When the light faded, Taiyachi was standing in the centre tapping a massive blade, with the appearance of an intriquete key, on his shoulder.

A sigh filled the street as the keyblade known as Forsaken Twilight burst into an eery stary glow that faded into oblivion. "Must this continue."

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Throwing his bag over his should he started rushing after Zack. Now and then he left glowing signs on the walls or bowed down to draw thin lines onto the ground.

"But....where will you...we... be heading now?", he asked breathing heavily as he looked back at his 'home', the streets, empty as it was night and the few lights in the windows.
He'd probably never see all that again, so he tried to keep every little detail in mind.

"Byebye, good old home!" he raised his arms waving as he approached the Ship.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Something was telling Taiyachi to go to where he heard the sounds of battle earlier. He tended to listen to these hunches, as his subconcious rarely lied. So, he obliged and travelled in that direction.

Recent battle... Two participants... One using, hm... Arcane magic it would seem... The other some strange weapon I have not come across in my travels...

Taiyachi could see things others could not, as well as his mind worked in ways seperate from the norm. With these skills, he followed the two.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"I don't know yet. But some place with less heartless.............I hope." He said as he ran down the street. "Alright, it should be..........uh oh." On the other side of the corner was a huge pair of Darksides. "Nothing's ever easy...." Zack sighed.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Taiyachi sensed it before he heard Zack speak, even though they were unaware of his presence. Darkside...

They should be able to handdle it, if not.. I suppose I shall assist...

He watched as the Darkside stood in their ominous mannar, awaiting to strike with ferocious might.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack replaced his ice hook with his normal blade, "Let's do this quickly." He smiled. THen shot the blade at one Darkside's eye. It stepped back and roared. In the instant, Zack began his accent up to creature's side. He was heading to the head, he could do more damage at point blank range.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Rhiannon whipped around as she felt two Heartless emerge close by. She ran and let instinct lead her, transluescent Keyblade flashing in the moonlight as she made her way to he Heartless. As she rounded a corner, they came into view. A pair of Darksides stood besides each other, in front of two people who were currently engaged in battle with them. Taking comfort from the Twilit strength that had been gifted her her and her Keyblade, she rushed forward, ready to meet the Heartless.

No rest for the weary, I guess....

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Taiyachi could see that Zack had an advantage here, but that Nicol wasn't the type for this kind of battle. Guess we do this the hard way... To Nicol and Zack, all they heard was the sound of a blade whistling through the air and clashing into the oncoming fist of the second Darkside, which was aiming for Zack. The keyblade flew back to it's owner, who jumped into sight as he slashed an orb of darkness that was launched from the empty bellies of the Darkside.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack stopped halfway up climbing when he saw Taiyachi. "Whoa." The Darkside then grabbed him. "Ah! Damned thing!" He shouted. He grabbed his blade and dug it deep into the Darksides arm. Causing the DS to release him. Zack landed and climbbed up swiftly.

He switched his blade to a spear. "Time to fry!" He said as the spear ignited into flames as Zack shot it thought the DS's head.

C

Crasendolls

Kaiser stared at his new weapon. "This sword it is strange. It seems to be made of light. But then why did it cause me such pain to pull it out of the gate". Kaiser gasped as he finnaly realised the truth. "The Gate opened a portal to my heart. This weapon was inside my heart. But that would mean so where those creatures". Kaiser shut down the gate and left the dungeons to examine the weapon and it's make up. But of coarse not before washing off his arm.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Nicol dropped his bag shaking as the battle started.
As he had never seen any heartless of that size fear started controlling his body.
It felt as if the cold darkness started worked it's way up the boys body leaving him shivering.
He could only watch Zack and then the other person fight the Darkside.

'Charlotte' closed his eyes, he could hear his own heart beating hard against his chest.
He had seen one world going down, he would not stand there now that there was at least a slight chance of him being able to help.
Yet he realised that the others had already taken good care of the Darksides.
Nicol watched the fight amazed and th first thought that actually crossed his mind was:
"I want to become stronger,...."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Taiyachi had taken Zack's approach and went for the Darkside's head. "They only seem tougher because they're bigger..." As he ran up the arm, the darkside attacked with the free arm. Taiyachi performed an elegant flip over the attack, seeming to float in the air in front of the Darkside. "But..." Suddenly he fell down with two spinning kicks to the Darkside's face, knocking it to the ground. "Take away it's size..." Still in the air, Taiyachi spun Forsaken Twilight above his head and fell down, landing on the Darkside and impaling the keyblade into it's face with crushing might. "And victory is yours..." The Darkside dissappeared as light seemed to burst from within it, breaking through slowly, then dissintegrating it.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
Maybe I'll find somebody here who can finally answer my question. Amaya walked a little farther to an intersection and looked down to her left. There she found two girls, one sitting down, the other fighting more heartless. This place isn't as balanced as it seems, but at least it's somewhere to start.

She hurriedly ran over to the scene and automatically helped finish them off. "You looked tired, thought you might want a rest." With that she smiled as bright as possible, hoping the girl didn't tell her to go away.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Rhiannon smiled brightly the girl. "Thanks for your help. I am pretty tired, I haven't gotten much rest in the past couple days. Too many Heartless around." the stranger had a sweet, albeit nervous smile. I could relate to that. But she seemed alright. She had her own Keyblade, which is why she didn't shy away from mine. "I'm Rhiannon. What's your name?"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
As Taiyachi's keyblade dissappeared, he glanced at Zack. "You and your friend should be more careful..." With that, he walked away. "So that was the weapon used back there..." As Taiyachi walked through the streets, he could see the darkness deepining. "This world wont last much longer..." Sure enough, as he travelled closer to the heart of the world, the darkness deepened and more heartless began to show up, and stronger ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back