• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crasendolls

Kaiser stopped in the middle of writting down one of his findings. He reached over the light brown table. He grabbed the handle and stared at the shaft. He turned his head from side to side. He took one really good look at it then pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small silver key. It locked and unlocked every door in the castle. "A key. This thing is a key". He looked at his key again and then looke dback at the sword. and chuckled at the small trinkit that dangled off it. "A keychain". He smilled and twitched his head suddenly braking out into laughter. "A key with a key chain". He began to laugh histarically. "I had a giant key and a key chain inside my heart. I'm surprised I didn't burst open". His expression went from skwinted eyes and a wide smile to an open mouth and wide eyes. "Yes why didn't I burst open. I had severel monsters in my heart and this thing. By all logic I shouldn't even be a solid being". He stood up adbruptly and ran over to his bookshelf pulling out severel books. He beagan to read all of them at ounce and quickly writting down equations and notes. He again ran write out of his seat knocking almot everything off the desk. He ran down the steps too the dungeons. When he reached the Crimson Gate he held out his hand has a combination of light and darkness spilled into certain symbols. The gate opened and in there was a city. Yes the coordinates are for the nearest city but many of these buildings don't even exist. That part of town doesn't even exist. It's not but a marshland there". Kaiser quickly stared at his sweaty palms. "Light is time and Dark is space. With the rigtht combinations I could be anywhere at any time. I could escape into the far future or the distant past if the time were to call for it. Slowly kaiser clenched his eyes shut and jumped through the ring. A sudden wave of cold filled him and then he felt as though he was on fire. There was a bright flash followed by severel muscle spasms and then he was there in the ruins of his labratory.

He saw what was left of the building. everything above the three bottom most levels where worn down and completely smashed apart. The Crimson Gate was barely in any kind of working condition many of the markings where worn away. It would be very difficult to get back to his time without some kind of living entity to amplify his powers. "Uh I jump head first into this miracle of science and sudenly It punishes me by trapping me somewhere in the unknown future.

After kaiser had left the castle he gaized apon a magnificent site. THe city that had before been only slightly larger then an average town was now a huge metropolis. Kaiser faded out and quickly teleported to just above where Taiyachi was. He could feel his powress. "He is the entity I need". He said in a normal tone caring not if anyone heared him.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(I've fixed my mistake.)

Watching him dissaper, he sighed. Having no reason to stay, he walked around while being aware of any Heartless within the area. 'This world is connected.', he thought to himself. 'Tied to the darkness. Soon to be completely eclipsed. The fool that Ansem is. I'm not even suprised that he thought that Kingdom Hearts would make him supreme in matters of Darkness. Too bad he still lives within the Keybearer that was. Perhaps I should speak with DiZ. I have only a quarrel with the Heartless known as Ansem.' Then he sensed something strong. 'Perhaps... I do have reason to stay after all.', Gabriel continued thinking. 'Have I found another Keybearer? Though not easy to tell, his heart is strong. I sense the 1 I saw earlier as well, but he has the sense of a Keybearer now. Fate can be a cruel mistress.'

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
"Oh well now I feel a bit selfish. I mostly chose light because it was the furthest away from my family that i could get. Then again, I also had this theory that whatever friends I made would be able to trust me more and I trust people too much either way, I gave up on being cold-hearted to people I don't know a long time ago," Amaya looked at her feet. This had been her first time telling her reasons out loud and to her it sounded pathetic.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Rhiannon put a hand on Amaya's shoulder as the girl looked down at her feet, apparently embarassed. "Those reasons are fine," she said, "They aren't pathetic." Amaya looked up, startled, and Rhiannon quirked a smile. "The Twilit path lets you sense things that you haven't been able to before. Flashes of feelings, vague auras of emotions. That's how I knew you were a Light Keyblade Weilder." Suddenly, Rhiannon whirled around, eyes scanning the dim street. She could feel something that she couldn't quite place her finger on- some powerful darkness. She raised a hand to her open mouth, eyes wide as she figured it out. She turned back to Amaya. "I think this world is in for a lot of trouble," she whispered, "In fact, I think it's going to be consumed by the Heartless. We have to go!"

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Arriving at a bench, he saw 2 people. They were standing around doing nothing, but the emotions were different. 1 had the presence of a Keyblade. The other had the presence of In-Between. 'Should I or should I not?', Gabriel questioned himself. 'I have a feeling that I should, but I have to see to the other Keybearers. Perhaps I could persuade them to help me unwittingly. I should tell them, but that may not be the best course of action. We're in a world tied to the Darkness. I have no other alternatives to my estimation." Gabriel walked up to the girls with his hood up.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Rhiannon turned as she heard someone walk up to them. Behind her stood a figure that was clothed in a red cloak, hood shadowing his face. She held her Keyblade at ready, just in case. Her senses told her he was touched by Twilight, but there was something else about him, something strange. "Who are you?" she asked.

C

Crasendolls

Kaiser dropped down rather quickly and grabbed Taiyachi by the throat. "Excuse me but I need you to help me wether you agree or not. Let me introduce myself. I am Kaiser Hellmuth. I was born sometime in the distant past and lets just say I got too smart for my own good and wound up here. Now I would love to give you a choice in the matter but it would require your'e death and if you had any real sence you would decline and I respect that but I need to get back to tthe past to get to my notes wich don't exist anymore for some reason". He said slowly and casually.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Gabriel stayed silent. As he watched them, he noticed that the silent one looked apprehensive. 'I doubt she is like that.', Gabriel thought. 'She is most likely attempting to make a fool of me. Perhaps I can do that to her.'

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
"I have my purposes as do you.", Gabriel replied. Looking between the 2, he saw 1 was trying to run away from something. At this point, he couldn't tell. While the other, was surrounded by revenge & hate. He decided to ask, "Why do you question me when you should be questioning yourself?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back