• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Nicol finally found his own movement again when the Darksides were beaten and ran to Zack.
He bowed in front of him and without looking up he apologized:
"I am so sorry for not helping you! I will do my best and fight with you next time, I was just....so surprised."

He looked up and wanted to tell the other guy how sorry he wa too, but could already see him walking away.
Yet, he wouldn't let him go without making an apology.
"I'll....be right back!", he told Zack as he started running.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Nicol was a bit out breath when e reached the man, and when that guy started talking to him a part of Nicol was already regretting his choice to follow.
"I, uhm...well.", he began as he bowed once again. "I wanted to apologize for not helping you two before. I am sorry! And..."

After a short pause he looked up again.
"I know you probably didn't do it to defend me or anything, but still....thank you!"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Rhiannon shook her head. "I have no idea. We didn't really get a chance to introduce ourselves." she laughed. "The Heartless tend to make my life a little to busy, you forget how to be social." She looked at Amaya and bit her lip nervously. This girl was pure Light, Rhiannon could feel it as easily as if there had been a sign. She was anxious as to how Amaya would react to her own path. Twilight. Neither for nor against...but Rhiannon didn't want to waste anymore time with her if it turned out that it would just end in battle. "Wait Amaya, there's something I should say."

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"The heart....of this world.", Nicol looked ahead. "So this world will really go down...? Is there anything I can do to stop it?"
Once again thousands of questions seemed to be burning on his tongue.
"And if this world falls into darkness while you're at it's..... heart.... what will happen to you?", the boy looked up at the stranger worried.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"The same as what always happens..." Taiyachi recalled the many times it had happened before, it was partially how he travelled to different worlds, except he reached them before the heartless. "But you cannot share this path, you are on a different one."

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
"....What do you mean a different path?", Nicol asked, basicly just to to waste some more time, as he generally didn't want to leave now that something that seemed to be interesting was about to happen.
"...so is there anything I could do without running away again?"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Taiyachi sighed. "You can try and hold on..." Suddenly, what looked like a key hole burst from the ground before them, seeming to pour out light, but the nbecome consumed in darkness. "This world is finished..."

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Nicol gave Zack a wide smile, trying not think about what the other one had said too much.
He had known about the world going down with all the heartless appearing but he was rather excited about seeing the heart of the world.
"I...Guess it is...."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Rhiannon closed her eyes. "I'm not on your side, Amaya. You've chosen the Light. I haven't." she shook her head. "You've given up the darkness; I've embraced it. It's hard for people like you to understand people like me. I'm Twilight. It was my choice. But are you okay with that?"

C

Crasendolls

ooc you may have noticed that I have been using theings like sword or ant like creature. Well my character knows nothing of the keybvlade or the heartless and I'm describing them as he would. Jus to clear it up for anyone who was confused

IC
Kaiser examined the sword like weapon. It seems to be made out of an unknown metal. Along with many other elements he didn't know how to catagorize. "Simply amazing. This was inside me. If I weren't as smart as I am I would cut myself open and see what made me tick". Kaiser had a wide smile on his fface. He was gaining so much knowledge. He couldn't stop himself. He took down hundreds of pages worth of notes.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(I don't like to start late. Perhaps it is for the best.)

Gabriel knew it would fall. The world was unstable with Darkness. End of the World would soon have a new world to add. He saw Kaizer & felt a presence within him. Deciding to speak with him, he walked out of the shadows.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
Amaya couldn't help laughing. "I could care less if you were twilight or dark. The only thing I would worry about is a person's reason for choosing the path of dark and whether you're planning on killing me. Because aren't we all basically looking for the same answer, just on different paths? And besides, I bet the only reason you'll really ever fight is for your life or your friends', am I right?" I hope I'm not confusing her, she wondered, hoping that she'll understand what she said.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Rhiannon smiled. "I'm glad. But you're wrong about the reasons why I fight." she paused and looked thoughtfully up at the stars. "I fight because the path of Twilight is one of perfect balance. Fighting is part of that balance. It is foolish to seek to rid the worlds of Heartless, for it cannot be done. Where there is light, there is always shadow." Rhiannon looked back at Amaya. "But if it is necessary, I will fight to protect others." her smile grew, feeling much more relieved at her acceptence. "Though I do wonder; why is it that people choose Light?"

C

Crasendolls

ooc You couldn't have walked past me and then seen the others I'm in a castle outside the city. And I don't mean like a few feet I mean severel miles. Also I'm sorry I don't have an in character post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back