• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

GUH...

looking at mister Blue-Eyed-Wonder gets me hot and bothered.

T_T

i hope he's more than 18 years old.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

^Wouldn't it be weird if he was Sora's great grandfather.

dejah

:|

o_O

NAY..
no wai. no...

well it wouldnt be so bad.

just as long as he's 18 ish.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Disney Boss= Maleficent. It HAS TO BE!!11

Snowolf

God, now that this message is here..every second that im waiting for KH2FM to come out is like a year! Ahhh..its a good thing i havent got the reg version of KH2 ( ihavent beaten Kh1 yet -i got it in July, and lol, im almost done. I promised myself id only buy the game after i beat the first game.)

If its not coming in US, will we have to get that device thingy so u can play Japanese PS2 games?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

Ohhh man. And the cycle begins again.

This is actually going to be released in America? Actually going to be in English?

I'm SO EXCITED.

yesssss =]

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

If its not coming in US, will we have to get that device thingy so u can play Japanese PS2 games?

Yes.

This is actually going to be released in America? Actually going to be in English?

It might get released in America. It might not. Nothing is confirmed on that part.

The game is in Japanese. All text and stuff will be in Japanese. The only English will be the voices...which will have Japanese subtitles.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

For the knight with the dude revealing part of his face his hair is brown. You can tell by his eyes brows. I mean wouldnt it be weird for this guy to have brown eyes brows and blue hair like Zexions. ALso when I was doing this I wanted to see if any of Org members had a connection with the knight using his physical features like how Roxas and Sora both have blue eyes. Right now my suspects are: Siax, Zexion (big one), also think Luxord. And I think Larxene could be the other knight in the secret movie nobody

666Sora

i don't know if its true but i thought Nomura said in one of the interviews if they make a KH2 Final Mix he was going to make a US version and release it i hope its true.

Xiao

Awards

Lovin the fact that its on the PS2 :)

NEO9011

Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in.

But it feels soo good. It feels like its been so long since we had some real KH2 news. After playing KH2 and getting somewhat disappointed.... this seems like some real hope for KH. Let the onslaught of news begin!

Xiao

Awards

Because thats the com screenshot, it's gonna be a remake of COM for the PS2 in 3d KH1 graphics.

ummm NO.

That really can't happen. I hate CoM with a passion and don't want to go through it again.

Trimmblade

I can see it already - KH2: Final Mix Remix! It comes with extras such as an art book, behind-the-scenes DVD, and KH1: FM XD

Desert_Punk

this looks very interesting. I think that the knight is Sora's father, and is the one that talked to Sora during his "Awakening".

BTW, to the people STILL thinking the Knights are pre-existing characters, Nomura said they are completely NEW characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back