• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Not much...in my class in school in the past we had a pair of identical twins...so I'm used to it. These two guys would even play pranks on our teachers by dressing exactly the same, yet we as their classmates had never problems with telling them apart.

But that maybe actually an effective psychological weapon Roxas and Ven could deploy, confusing the heck out of their opponents. XD.

oh the joys of screwing with teachers.

do heartless even have minds to be screwed with by the way?

Radar

Bronze Member
Not much...in my class in school in the past we had a pair of identical twins...so I'm used to it. These two guys would even play pranks on our teachers by dressing exactly the same, yet we as their classmates had never problems with telling them apart.

But that maybe actually an effective psychological weapon Roxas and Ven could deploy, confusing the heck out of their opponents. XD.
That's nuts .

And I concur, If I saw that happen it would throw me off-track.

Pkmnmaster0603

It'd be epic if you had to play as multiple characters in the ending *cough* *KH2* *cough*. Or something outrageous like Vanitas popping out of who knows where and IDK, Sora vs. Vanitas, Ven vs. Roxas (by some odd chance or confusion). Battle of the look-a-likes! (It WOULD be interesting, no matter what.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Do you guys think Roxas needs to be a 'complete person' in order for him to be free from his torment?

Personally, I do not want Roxas and Ventus walking around together. It just does not sit right with me. Roxas' pain seems to stem from his friends. So if he just stays inside Sora with Xion, and Sora reconizes this, then maybe Roxas will be saved.

Or is his torment that he wants/needs to be his own person. An individual.

Fact is we don't know what and how much exactly encompasses his torment. All people do is to theorize...and this goes mostly on with what the person personally prefers.

Ah, but Sora and Vanitas or Kairi and Xion would be ok?
Did you have such a problem with Riku and Repliku in CoM as well? Just sayin'...
Well, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, I just don't see where the real problem would be, even when the meeting does happen inside Sora's heart or in the dreamscape or whatever.
What is it that doesn't sit right?

Being an individual own real person is what Roxas always wanted, if that is also is torment is unclear...we simply don't know.
Being an own person is what many nobodies want btw, they don't want to become their somebodies.

noheartx said:
oh the joys of screwing with teachers.

do heartless even have minds to be screwed with by the way?

Lol, it surely was funny to see, although it does intrigue me why some people can't distinguish identical looking people and some have absolutely no problem.

Who says this tactic has to be used against a heartless opponent? Nope, heartless don't have a mind, they act on instinct. Only exceptions are Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Sora's heartless.

Radar said:
That's nuts .

And I concur, If I saw that happen it would throw me off-track.

What? Our class being able to distinguish them with ease or them dressing the same to confuse teachers? Lol.

Really? Well, I would say that's a personal problem then...not one of the characters displayed.

Roxas891011V

Sora is going to survive KH 3 and KH 4 could probably continue some themes already mentioned in previous KH games but don't focus on Xehanort.

Basically I think KH 4 will be the Second Keyblade War which can lead to completely new possibilities especially if the X-Blade is forged successfully and used successfully.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You know because Roxas is always saying he is who he is and may not know who he really was and thus would be mad and confused at Ven. When Sora releases his inner memories then Ven and Roxas might meet each other.

I hope Roxas is not that ignorant to just rush at Ventus with hearing what he had to say. I think they could reach an understanding if they just sit down and listened to one another. That would just be bad writing I think on Nomura's part.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
ICECOOL113 said:
You know because Roxas is always saying he is who he is and may not know who he really was and thus would be mad and confused at Ven. When Sora releases his inner memories then Ven and Roxas might meet each other.
First off, Roxas does consider himself as independent because he has developed an own personality and indentity, he wasn't Ven at any point. Still, him realizing that even his looks are borrowed from someone else and utter confusion could result in him lashing out.
I doubt we'll see a full battle though...as in Ven's injured state I doubt he'll be able to put up much of a fight and Roxas would wipe the floor with him.

I hope Roxas is not that ignorant to just rush at Ventus with hearing what he had to say. I think they could reach an understanding if they just sit down and listened to one another. That would just be bad writing I think on Nomura's part.

While I agree with that, as this is the Future-section, how about going a bit further in theory and add another twist to the mix.
Of course Roxas is not a bad guy and I doubt he'll outright attack such a kind lad as Ven is...however, Roxas always had a strong desire to be his own real person.
So what if Xehanort (or Vanitas) manipulate Roxas without him noticing it into believing they can give him independence when he helps to "deliver" Ven to them...leading to a conflict which will last until Roxas realizes he is just being used.

noheartx

hnestly, although id probaby rather see a fight i think Roxas would be too stunned to fight. he would see Ven, and it would be like when Namine told him that he was never supposed to exist. Itd probably be really emotional, and Ven would have to comfort him (NO YAOI!!!!!)

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Sora should turn evil. That would be interesting. I'm eating bacon right now. This HAS to make my wish come true!! IT HAS TO. -sincere look-

kupo1121

Awards
getting back on topic. I could see that theory working but I don't know if I would like Roxas getting manipulated that easily, even if he isn't aware of it, that would just make me see him as simple-minded. I never loved the concept of Ven vs. Roxas anyways though, maybe thats why I'm not a fan of it lol

Number Zero

I figured in KH3, RAX and Namine are healed somehow, (this is Nomura, he's probably thought of SOMETHING...) and TAV and SRK go on to become friends and come together to protect the worlds from the Heartless and Nobodies using their combined Keyblad powers. KH4 and beyond can expand upon how they grow to trust each other and face a new threat besides Xehanort. I think TAV and SRK would really hit it off. Despite a few bumps Terra might recieve.

kupo1121

Awards
I figured in KH3, RAX and Namine are healed somehow, (this is Nomura, he's probably thought of SOMETHING...) and TAV and SRK go on to become friends and come together to protect the worlds from the Heartless and Nobodies using their combined Keyblad powers. KH4 and beyond can expand upon how they grow to trust each other and face a new threat besides Xehanort. I think TAV and SRK would really hit it off. Despite a few bumps Terra might recieve.

I almost can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. I mean, to an extent I see only sarcasm because this is the cliche Disney ending where Nomura didn't know where to go with the story so what happens to all those dead people? JUST KIDDING they weren't dead, I'll just bring them all back to life and we'll have happy fun time living together yay happy ending. Sorry, but if that happened I would ignore the game and discount the idea that it is related to Kingdom Hearts is any way. I might even burn the disc where I stand o_O

First you have to ask how Roxas and Axel will be healed. At best, Lea can be healed if Sora can manage to destroy his heartless but Roxas is pretty much done as well as Xion. If Xion came back to life with Roxas we would just recreate Days because Xion would start stealing Roxas' power as well as Sora/Riku's memories too. TAV and SRK becoming friends or allies I see as inevitable for a while, but I think one of the six isn't going to make it to the end of the seires. Also, Vanitas was discounted in the theory as well but I'm not going to delve much farther into the problems with that theory as I think it was sarcasm lol xP

noheartx

Well, the way i see it SRK has to save TAV, which then the two trios (or sexio 0.0) will then defeat Xehanort. DDD and possibly BBSV2 (As a final episode or something) will deal with saving TAV, and the KH3 is TAVSRK vs MX and his partner(s).

blueheart

Bronze Member
I don't think RAX should be saved, there's no point to it. TAV, though, should, because they have critical information on MX. What use would RAX have? Extra fighters? Though I wouldn't mind Roxas coming back.

noheartx

RAX kinda can't come back. I dont think a nobody and somebody can exist at the same time (i know at one point Sora and Roxas did, but only with the help of Ven, who will now also be awake) Xion cant really come back either, seeing as shes a part of Roxas now. Lea is the only one who can, and he wouldn't really do anything, unless Isa turns out to be a baddie, then maybe he would join Sora and co

Radar

Bronze Member
I think Xion is fine the way she is. Sora just needs to realize her memories inside him.

IDK about Roxas.

Lea I think will come back, with the adult look only with fire-colored clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back