• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 plot and final boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasthemighty

In my parents basement, sittining in a beanbag cha
Who do you think the final boss will be in kh3? The obvious choice would be MX but i expect the chasers to beat him in BBS. Or maybe malificent will have a larger roll in BBS than expected and she will be the final boss.I hope that's not it because she's been used in all the games so far. Or maybe they will drop a knew character in out of nowhere like they did with pete in kh2.Thoughts?

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Who do you think the final boss will be in kh3? The obvious choice would be MX
Oh dear God i hope not =/. Once in BBS will be enough thank you.
Or maybe they will drop a knew character in out of nowhere like they did with pete in kh2.Thoughts?
Possible; id be a nice break from all the forms of Xehanort imo. =/

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Who do you think the final boss will be in kh3? The obvious choice would be MX but i expect the chasers to beat him in BBS. Or maybe malificent will have a larger roll in BBS than expected and she will be the final boss.I hope that's not it because she's been used in all the games so far. Or maybe they will drop a knew character in out of nowhere like they did with pete in kh2.Thoughts?
probably new creatures like heartless and nobodies.Along with em a new enemy.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It will be a fight between sora and roxas, for sora must fight his inner self to contain his own heart! why they fight to begin with, why roxas is for some reason slightly bad, i dunno, i just pulled the idea outta my ass!

Trimms

Xehanort has been the villain in EVERY game except Days which is unrelated to him.
Kh1 - "Ansem"
Kh:CoM - Xemnas/"Ansem"
Kh2 - Xemnas
BBS - MX

I don't see why this would change just because it's KH3, when really Xehanort himself would be the most suitable final boss fight.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Was KH III confirmed? If so, would someone be so kind as to tell me where to find the article?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
In a next installment, it will most likely be some incarnation of Xehanort, or maybe we'll get the same plot twist the KHI originally gave us and use another villain, possibly one that was behind the scenes the whole time. I mean, no one intially knew where Xehanort come from, so eh.

anima66

Xehanort has been the villain in EVERY game except Days which is unrelated to him.
Kh1 - "Ansem"
Kh:CoM - Xemnas/"Ansem"
Kh2 - Xemnas
BBS - MX

I don't see why this would change just because it's KH3, when really Xehanort himself would be the most suitable final boss fight.

riku is taking the form of xehanort in days too. so in a way every game.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont tihnk MX would be the obvious choice. i'm still thinking if DS would be the next boss.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Was KH III confirmed? If so, would someone be so kind as to tell me where to find the article?
It wasn't. Although, it's pretty darn obvious that they're making one.

Anyway, I bet it will be Xehanort as a whole being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back