• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Rumor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you believe this rumor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

I just wanted to get an idea of who thinks that the new rumor of it being shown or announced at this year's TGS or not. We all know of the three new titles, and I think it would be kind of hard to start a new title, when three others aren't out yet?

Your opinions?

sorassoul

naw, itd be too soon, they havent even released the three that are planned yet, if it is a new KH game, itd be the start of a different series of them, with different keyblader.

captain

Bronze Member
We all know they are working on KH3. The stories of Birth by Sleep, 358/2 days, and Coded will all tie into KH3. However, I wouldn't expect any real information on the game until all three games have come out in all the game regions...

Xemnas_I

very sorry for the off-topic but could someone explain me how to start a thread?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
We all know they are working on KH3. The stories of Birth by Sleep, 358/2 days, and Coded will all tie into KH3. However, I wouldn't expect any real information on the game until all three games have come out in all the game regions...
Cept they're not working on KH3 just yet?
We know that the three new games lead into a future KH3 title, but its not actually in production.
Its just a few ideas floating around in Nomura's head.

Anyways.
On to the question.
I don't see them releasing anything til Post BBS.
Or at the very least a little while after the release of the first two

LionHeart14

considering i was positive that they would say something about the 3 new games at E3 and was let down, i'm not going to get my hopes up. i would love it if they do say something though. but, like many people above have said, it's a bit too early for them to say anything about it. im thinking maybe TGS 2009. or next year's E3 for them to confirm it.

Rix

:)
Awards
It's just a rumour... And none of the 3 other games are even released so... I can't really believe that rumour..

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh my god...

I'm sorry but...

ANOTHER ONE, ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS!?
COME THE F*CK ON!

*Ahem*

Seriously folks, with like 5 more of these threads it's not hard to see that it's a rumor that everyone gullible enough is taking seriously. Have some common sense, please.

Rix

:)
Awards
^yes they will do that of course. And I do also believe that they will announce Kh3 after the other games is released.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Maybe just an announcement, like, "KH3 is in pre-pre-alpha. It'll be out in 2020."

No, seriously.

Lexeon

I mean, I know how it would be really awesome if the game was announced this year, but with the other three games being still worked on...it's not likely.

khinsiderfan

well, i would love it if the rumor was real, however it is very unlikely, however however, it is not beyond the realm of nomura to blindside us with kh3 info. it wouldn't be anything amazing, but i could see them announcing sumthing, and let's face it, just about any bit of news on kh3 would make kh fans go crazy so there is an incentive to do just that.

Sora3525

i dont belive this rumor of kh3. its impossible that nomura is making Kh3 right now when he still with 358/2,coded,and birth by sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back