• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

Oh yeah... nobody remembers Xion : /

We still don't know Axel's motives. It's assumed that he's looking for a way to find Roxas and/or Lea, but he's yet to outright state them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah Mickey!!! Looking so... Mickey in CG :3

And the image of Ursula... anything talking about that or is it just there for no reason?

MinerKing

Mickey has always looked a little...goofy...in CG. It must be the nose or something but he always looks ridiculous. But look at dat' Sora!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Roxas looks like he's trying to shove Xion of the balcony :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That scene was in 358/2 Days :p I played on the bottom screen toward the end of the Riku and Roxas fight. Then it played again after only Xion disappeared in the middle of it ;w;

Also Traverse Town has a battle level of 6 in that screenshot. I assume it raises after a certain point in the game. Good, it makes revisiting worlds more interesting :)

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Yay, now we know how long the gloves are!

Anyway, I had an "oh, duh" moment a few minutes ago about the whole "true form" thing.
Wouldn't Ansem and Xemnas' true form be Apprentice Xehanort? Him being their Somebody an' all.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yay, now we know how long the gloves are!

Anyway, I had an "oh, duh" moment a few minutes ago about the whole "true form" thing.
Wouldn't Ansem and Xemnas' true form be Apprentice Xehanort? Him being their Somebody an' all.

Not exactually. Don't forget the new Xehanort (AX) is formed by Terra, Old MX, and Eraqus's hearts. We'll never know who he becomes in the end.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And the image of Ursula... anything talking about that or is it just there for no reason?

Someone please, quickly translate if not roughly what is around the Ursula picture. PLEASE! The DDD international release is so far off (months away) that at this point, the only thing that is keeping me away from these forums to avoid spoilers is the need to discover what Ursula is in the game for (big Little Mermaid fan, guilty as charged -__-)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Someone please, quickly translate if not roughly what is around the Ursula picture. PLEASE! The DDD international release is so far off (months away) that at this point, the only thing that is keeping me away from these forums to avoid spoilers is the need to discover what Ursula is in the game for (big Little Mermaid fan, guilty as charged -__-)

There's nothing Ursula related there. What's around the screenshot of her is the the Dream Eater segment of the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back