• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
you just know Riku's going to fight him

bcuz........... Riku's getting the best scenes in this game

There is that one scan, that shows Riku in the flyer that Flynn, Quorra, and Sam go into to cross the Sea of Simulation, so I don't even think Sora will be there to watch Rinzler/Tron fall into the Sea.

I feel like Riku's story will be more so movie based, while Sora's is gonna have essence of both an Original plot with some Movie plot.

Did that need spoilers...I just wanted to be safe in case.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kevin%20Flynn.png
Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

TVA1994

Hey guys i was watching the special trailer quick and i dont think the new young xehanort is on master xehanorts team. at exactly 9:22 if u watch it Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Special Trailer [HD] ENG SUB - YouTube u can see master xehanort in middle with organization members around him which im guessing since they were attacking mickey and riku that is ansem and xemnas. then the rest must be the organization! Im really going with my prediction that Young xehanort is in fact Terra. Right before xehanort took his body he embraced his darkness completely now from what we've seen with that with like disney villains they arent the same nessarily, im betting thats Terra possessed by his own darkness and being manipulated possibly by xehanort in a way. It looks like terra more but as u can tell with the hair and stuff still is a bit xehanort as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as Flynn remains zen and cool, I'm good. Need that digital jazz, man~

Hey guys i was watching the special trailer quick and i dont think the new young xehanort is on master xehanorts team. at exactly 9:22 if u watch it Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Special Trailer [HD] ENG SUB - YouTube u can see master xehanort in middle with organization members around him which im guessing since they were attacking mickey and riku that is ansem and xemnas. then the rest must be the organization! Im really going with my prediction that Young xehanort is in fact Terra. Right before xehanort took his body he embraced his darkness completely now from what we've seen with that with like disney villains they arent the same nessarily, im betting thats Terra possessed by his own darkness and being manipulated possibly by xehanort in a way. It looks like terra more but as u can tell with the hair and stuff still is a bit xehanort as well.

We are in a dream. Anything can happen. But I don't think it is the rest of the org. :\

TVA1994

also considering when Xehanort descended into darkness Master Xehanort's heart went and formed into Ansem seeker of darkness while the body left over became xemnas right? well what about terra's heart that was inside? It was his body to begin with that xehanort basically destroyed so maybe terra's heart formed this younger xehanort/terra?

KevVentus

This theory is... interesting. It needs to be a bit more fleshed out. But it goes along with YMX's line to Riku of "I originally chose you" or something like that

I'm worried that we're going to start unraveling the thread...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This was the first time I recognized the similarities between Quina and the clown dreameater, and low-and-behold, it's in the description. >D

Ooooo, looks like the ocean depths featured in "Pinocchio" will be explored after all. Nice.

belphegor

Older Riku finally cut his hair! He looks at lot tougher with that new haircut ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back