• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Due to the date, and with how the 4th boss sounds, I highly doubt the 3rd or 4th are actually secret bosses for KH3D and just jokes. Though I'd love that 3rd boss, not gonna lie. And the 4th boss if it were Disney's Headless Horseman.

zEndless

Due to the date, and with how the 4th boss sounds, I highly doubt the 3rd or 4th are actually secret bosses for KH3D and just jokes. Though I'd love that 3rd boss, not gonna lie. And the 4th boss if it were Disney's Headless Horseman.

Yeah I'm starting to think that aswell. The images that they showed are also not in KH style.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Okay so I'm probably going to be asking the dumb question of the day but does anyone know if they showed the cutscene where Axel and the other "revived" organization members wake up in Ansem's study and then the conversation between Lea, Ienzo, and Aeleus like in the trailer? Or did end up being deleted in the final product of the game?

Mr Yippie

Okay so I'm probably going to be asking the dumb question of the day but does anyone know if they showed the cutscene where Axel and the other "revived" organization members wake up in Ansem's study and then the conversation between Lea, Ienzo, and Aeleus like in the trailer? Or did end up being deleted in the final product of the game?

No its there, it seems there's one of those "whats goin on outside dreamland" cutscenes per world finished and its one of the earlier ones

zEndless

Hey, what about that scene where Lea protects Mickey etc against Malificent in Disney Castle??

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's obviously an April Fools joke. I mean, look at the Dream Eater you're meant to get from the Headless Horseman.

334px-Demopan_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Come on guys, now the secret ending thing from earlier actually made some sense but these 2 secret bosses obviously are april fools jokes. I mean they don't even look like KH's art style.

iLeen

Awards
This thought just popped into my head.

When MX was trying to insert half his heart into Sora, Lea intervened. Does that mean MX lost that half of his heart forever? (or maybe it went inside Lea or Sora and will eventually surface). And if it's lost, no 13 Xehanorts then? Just 12?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
That passed my mind too, but they're still talking about 13 darknesses.
But then again, no one would really know that except MX.

iLeen

Awards
That passed my mind too, but they're still talking about 13 darknesses.
But then again, no one would really know that except MX.

True. MX didn't seem to mind much that Sora didn't turn into the 13th darkness, so he's got something up his sleeve (or he's ok with Sora being either of the light or darkness...either way, Sora fills in one of the roles to creating a X-blade)

Another random thought.
Why did YMX show Sora's travels in Traverse Town? It must have a significance for YMX to talk about it. Maybe to implement a nightmare? I dunnoXD I guess we may find out when translations comes out for the talk between YMX and Sora after defeating Xemnas. YMX did talk for a long time.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think MX still finds Sora an important role in his plot. I mean, their team spent all of 3D luring him closer so that they could force him into a deep sleep and make him theirs. You don't just drop a plan that deep that quickly, I'm sure they still have something they want to do with hm, they'll just have to find another way to do it or force him into it where he has no choice.

Similar to what he did to Ven, he either made his best friends kill him *which they refused to do* or he HAD to fight against Vanitas eventually, which would form the x-blade.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Who do you think is the main Xehanort we're fighting in KHIII?

MX
Ansem, SoD
Xemnas
Young Master Xehanort
Terra Xehanort
Apprentice Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back