• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Mini Games & Sora's Link Attacks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeKid1127

Hey guys and gals,

Anyone know what the complete list of mini games is in the report? All I have it ballon and water barrell recorded in there. Also if someone has a list of all of Sora's link attacks that be SUPER helpful too. Thanks!

~Key

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
7IwU0.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The last minigame is in the Grid where you ride the Light Cycle with Riku. There doesn't seem to be a complete list online so I'll try editing this while I go; the dual links aren't finished but hopefully it'll be of help.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thank you , this should be saved, even the wiki desnt have this.

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Zephyr, can you just send in a job application for yourself to BradyGames for the next guide because they may not know it yet...but they need you <___<

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The last minigame is in the Grid where you ride the Light Cycle with Riku. There doesn't seem to be a complete list online so I'll try editing this while I go; the dual links aren't finished but hopefully it'll be of help.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zephyr this is so helpful! I have been trying to figure out all of Sora's DE Link Attacks. Thank you for posting this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
No problem you guys! Once I complete this, it'll soon be turned into a stickied thread.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If we could merge this with the Special Portal FAQ and somehow put this in the top post and just make that thread a giant guide to everything about the game that would be great. I know someone was advertising their FAQ a while back that was really helpful on DE synthesis and everything on them. All we need now is a guide on Julius and we'll pretty much have covered all the stuff the guide sucked at :D

iLeen

Awards
Wow! Thanks Zephyr! Finally completed all of Sora's link attacks!

Btw, I think Aura Lion + Keeba Tiger also makes Trinity Limit. Just one more thing you can add to your list:]

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wow! Thanks Zephyr! Finally completed all of Sora's link attacks!

Btw, I think Aura Lion + Keeba Tiger also makes Trinity Limit. Just one more thing you can add to your list:]

Yeah lol thanks. It's not complete so I haven't gotten there yet. If you see the Dream Eaters in bold, those combinations are complete.

Last edited:

iLeen

Awards
Yeah lol thanks. It's not complete so I haven't gotten there yet. If you see the Dream Eaters in bold, those combinations are complete.

Aa, got it. Thanks again for your hard work! I agree with kupo, BradyGames needs to hire youXD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
[FAQ] Link Attacks and Link Styles

YWh2p.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zephyr said:
Hey everyone! I've noticed that many fans were having trouble with Sora's Dream Eater combinations so I've decided to compile together a guide for everyone to see which exact combination does which; although I've left out Riku's dual link styles because it takes a great deal of time to write each individual combination and they're relatively much easier to discover in-game than Sora's.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YWh2p.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh my god Zephy ;A; you are so beautiful so sosososososososososososososososoooooooo beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back