• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Novel Side Sora Illustrations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks to Fideo~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

iLeen

Awards
Thanks for sharing Sign!

At first, it looked like Axel was doing make-up/hair in the mirrorXD And I just loooove the Sora and Roxas encounter<3

Amazing artwork that pleases me as always:] I wish I could read Japanese so I could buy this book, read it, and stare at the pictures all day.

Edit: Forgot to comment about TWTNW. Definitely loving how they all turned out. Wish there were artwork of Joshua:3

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If only he was. Joshua never makes big appearances, for example with the TWEWY one-shot:

37DEe.png

dNo67.png

Out of 30+ pages this was all of the Joshua xD

iLeen

Awards
If only he was. Joshua never makes big appearances, for example with the TWEWY one-shot:

37DEe.png

dNo67.png

Out of 30+ pages this was all of the Joshua xD

XD Poor Joshua. He needs more love. Maybe I should attempt drawing him Shiro style! (although it wouldn't compare his work)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You should do it anyways! I'm sure he'd look amazing~!

Dakota

If anyone has noticed soras facial expressions always look Sooo happy in the manga's and if he doesn't look happy then he looks surprised in an almost happy way XD I wish I could be as happy as him

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If anyone has noticed soras facial expressions always look Sooo happy in the manga's and if he doesn't look happy then he looks surprised in an almost happy way XD I wish I could be as happy as him

Just smile! :D

Zul

Awards
Sora is happier in the manga, as he overcomes his KH2 lip-flap problem.

Ryuukasu

I freaking love Shiro's art style, especially with her take on Kingdom Hearts. A million people probably have already said it before, but I reckon there should be an anime based on the manga. Even if it's just 12 episodes, that would be awesome. : D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Shiro Amano is a man~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back