• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisuzuKamio

She was. But I just wanted to throw in my two pennies :3

I'm actually a lot more well-informed now, thanks haha. I should probably go pick up a copy of the original book and read it for the sake of just reading it but I think I'd be a little to depressed at the real ending (not that I like the Disney one much better because poor Quasi gets jilted).

I just need to see Esmeralda's goat!!!!!

Yay for Djali!! He'd better be there. :smile:
I don't wanna be depressed like I was when they cut out Chi-Fu from Land of Dragons.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Oh yeah! The copies in Japan and Europe were shiny but for some reason the US copies were not :(

it sucks man. days would have been much more fun to look at if it was shiny (though it still is fun to look at). bbs should have been shiny. the only one we got from the handheld trilogy was shiny was the one I don't have :/

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
it sucks man. days would have been much more fun to look at if it was shiny (though it still is fun to look at). bbs should have been shiny. the only one we got from the handheld trilogy was shiny was the one I don't have :/

Re:Coded's shininess wasn't even like the rest of the game. The background was shiny, but more so a few sparkles on the case. I have to agree that out of the three, I would have LOVED Days' cover to be shiny. I think Days easily has the best boxart of the three, with BbS being the worst...

Yay for Djali!! He'd better be there. :smile:
I don't wanna be depressed like I was when they cut out Chi-Fu from Land of Dragons.

Honestly...I didn't like Chi-Fu much. I'd prefer the Matchmaker or Granny Fa ^_^ The reason why they don't include these characters are because the game lacks NPC's as it is...if they were able to include more...I could see these characters showing up in safe zones lol xP

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I still wonder if the the new worlds implemented in 3D will be the full worlds,like not solving all the problems and returning in a future installment because quite frankly i would rather have Notre dame show up in Kh3.

MisuzuKamio

Honestly...I didn't like Chi-Fu much. I'd prefer the Matchmaker or Granny Fa ^_^ The reason why they don't include these characters are because the game lacks NPC's as it is...if they were able to include more...I could see these characters showing up in safe zones lol xP

That was actually my biggest problem with KH2: the lack of NPC peoples that would have added a real sense of being in the movie itself. The reason I was sad about Chi-Fu mostly was because I still find the scene with him, the wet slipper, and the panda hilarious.

I still wonder if the the new worlds implemented in 3D will be the full worlds,like not solving all the problems and returning in a future installment because quite frankly i would rather have Notre dame show up in Kh3.

Well, if the game really is mostly a dream then there are two possibilities that I see:
1) these are all going to be "dream" places that have no real basis in reality and therefore can't come back into the series in the future
or
2) they are still somehow based in a dream but also based a little in reality in which case there would probably still be reason to go there in the future.

I'm leaning towards the second option for the most part. There is no reason for them to have a game with almost all new worlds that never come back into the series. I have a feeling they are throwing in a bunch of new worlds people wanted to see and then maybe figure out from fan responses what is everyone's favorites and then put all of those favorites into kh3. Because that would be nice.

and yet the cynic in me is sobbing on the floor that kh3 is just going to be filled with Agrabah.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd really like to see a glimpse of Sora and Riku's new outfits.
They start in the KH 2 outfits and go into KH 1. No new outfits

In the better quality picture, does it look like they're facing the same way or facing different directions? I can't really see Riku's face.

Edit: Nevermind, I can see something that looks like Riku's face now.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In the better quality picture, does it look like they're facing the same way or facing different directions? I can't really see Riku's face.

Edit: Nevermind, I can see something that looks like Riku's face now.

They are facing the same way. You can tell because it's the back of Riku's clothing, and not the front which would be yellow.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They are facing the same way. You can tell because it's the back of Riku's clothing, and not the front which would be yellow.
That's what had me stumped, but then I thought I could see Riku's chin. Must have been some of his hair.

Awards

I saw what you did there.
I think that comes from a misunderstanding of the term "current clothing."

He's actually looking into an idea of changing Sora and Riku's clothing. One of the reasons for this is that if the characters appear in the same clothing, some people might think that KH3D is a remake.

Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story. Nomura said that he's considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through.

"Current clothing" makes it sound like KH2 clothing, as in current timeline-wise. But I think the article actually meant what they're currently using for KH3D (KH1 outfits). If you check the actual Nomura interview, that isn't how he words it.

Has this been confirmed now?

No, nothing has been confirmed about their outfits.
Q: Recently, besides the movie, a CG was revealed where you see Sora and Riku standing and holding Keyblades. What kind of visual is this? What about an official announcement with your drawn illustrations?

Nomura: It is a concept of the Disney Animation package. For the first report, the illustrations for exclusive use are not yet drawn. They are still under the consideration stage, but new ideas are coming out for a change to Sora and Riku's clothing design.

Q: Why is that? Sora and Riku appeared as they did in KH, which is necessary concerning the story, isn't it?

Nomura: That was the case with KH Re:Coded, but it looks like there are people who think that this was a remake of the existing title because of the same outfits. As you said, it is necessary for Sora and Riku to appear in this form. That being the case, they will appear this way at the start and we're considering changing their clothing on the way through [the game].

Q: If you are implementing new outfits, that is also something to look forward to. With that, can you give the fans one final message?

Nomura: KH3D is in enthusiastic production, but we are not at the stage to announce a release date, so right now I think the titles noted to buy are "BbS Final Mix" and "Dissidia Duodecim FF". Furthermore, there are titles that have not yet been announced, so please look forward to them.

I am not sure how accurate this translation is, but I was under the impression that they were considering new clothes. Could be wrong.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, yeah I edited it because I completely forgot that they were actually going to be in the current clothing, I get confused a lot.

Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story.Nomura said that he's considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]This comes from [/FONT]Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes there and confused many people, however it was decided that it meant KH2-->Kh1-->???

Awards
Right, that was what I posted too. It was a summary of a Nomura interview written by andriasang. I also posted the actual interview, and you can see that the wording may be misleading in the andirasang summary. It seems to imply new outfits more than KH2 outfits imo, though it definitely depends on the accuracy of the translation.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Right, that was what I posted too. It was a summary of a Nomura interview written by andriasang. I also posted the actual interview, and you can see that the wording may be misleading in the andirasang summary. It seems to imply new outfits more than KH2 outfits imo, though it definitely depends on the accuracy of the translation.
Thanks for the full interview Grass because that summary had it worded as if it meant they would start out in there KH2 clothes than switch to KH1.
Q: Why is that? Sora and Riku appeared as they did in KH, which is necessary concerning the story, isn't it?

Nomura: That was the case with KH Re:Coded, but it looks like there are people who think that this was a remake of the existing title because of the same outfits. As you said, it is necessary for Sora and Riku to appear in this form. That being the case, they will appear this way at the start and we're considering changing their clothing on the way through [the game].
Now that sounds much more like they'll get new clothes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Starting out in KH 1 clothing sounds.... weird. Like, unless the game starts straight into whatever is going on, it's going to be crazy.

Awards
I'm assuming that if that's the case, then we'll have a scene of them changing into their KH1 forms at the beginning of the game.
Like, yeah, we will first see them in their KH2 forms, but we will start off playing as them in their KH1 forms.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
You guys ever thought that maybe Aqua falls to darkness?
RoD seems like such a depressing place..

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"Darkness becomes light, Light falls into Darkness."

this line makes me think so much its gonna be like KH1 switched around or something like that. Like Sora takes the road of Riku and Riku takes Sora's path. Maybe if it happened it would be so the two could understand each other more?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
"Darkness becomes light, Light falls into Darkness."

this line makes me think so much its gonna be like KH1 switched around or something like that. Like Sora takes the road of Riku and Riku takes Sora's path. Maybe if it happened it would be so the two could understand each other more?
I was under the impression they understood each other just fine Sora never blamed Riku for what the darkness/Ansem SoD made him do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back