• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The more confusing the better. I don't want to be able to guess what is happening. We guessed everything that was going to happen in BBS, and for the most part all of our theories were correct (minus the whole Aqua dying thing). If we get a confusing, mind-bonk of a trailer, we have less of a chance piecing the plot together in the next few months and leaves a lot more open for speculation.

Yeah, I really don't want to have DDD spoiled for me by a spoilerific trailer. xD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The more confusing the better. I don't want to be able to guess what is happening. We guessed everything that was going to happen in BBS, and for the most part all of our theories were correct (minus the whole Aqua dying thing). If we get a confusing, mind-bonk of a trailer, we have less of a chance piecing the plot together in the next few months and leaves a lot more open for speculation.
Which was again because BBS was a prequel and there was really only a limited amount of ways that it could have ended people were already guessing the connection between MX and Terra from when they first showed his face. And since Ven was confirmed to be a new character it was pretty obvious he was connected to Sora because he looked exactly like Roxas and since we didn't see hide nor hair of TAV that combined with the depressing nature of the Secret Ending it was pretty obvious something bad had happened to all of them.

That and we had 5 years to speculate about every little piece of info thrown at us we were bound to get something right.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So basically the negativity of all the pain and suffering inside of Sora will finally pile so much on him that he crashes into darkness? Hypothetically of course. That would be interesting.

And yes a trailer that has mindbonking properties would be ideal. I want a mindbonking KH game and it looks like 3D will do it. For some reason I always thought that the speculated BBS-2 would be the mindbonk what with Sora and Ven disappearing among other stuff in that trailer lol

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So basically the negativity of all the pain and suffering inside of Sora will finally pile so much on him that he crashes into darkness? Hypothetically of course. That would be interesting.

And yes a trailer that has mindbonking properties would be ideal. I want a mindbonking KH game and it looks like 3D will do it. For some reason I always thought that the speculated BBS-2 would be the mindbonk what with Sora and Ven disappearing among other stuff in that trailer lol
I think it'd be interesting too. :3 I mean, Sora would never fall to darkness of his own volition and it's a very interesting concept to see him have this inner struggle.

If v2 is real, I hope they're both mindfucks. XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I bet its gonna be something like Bleach. When Sora finally unlocks all the painful memories and suffering inside him, it will strengthen his inner hollow - hem hem. I mean inner heartless - and his anti-form will play a much more prominent role from now on.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Was his anti-form confirmed as canon? o_O

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here is what i'm expecting at TGS in regards to a trailer:

1. 3-4 Disney Worlds most of which will be new worlds.
2. More Gameplay footage
3. Sora and Riku's new costumes (If we didn't misinterprate what Nomura had said)
4. More scenes that hopefully reveal enough of the story where we can have speculations and theories galore but without basically revealing the story to us like the BBS trailers did.

5. Hopefully a release date for Japan (Though They could wait until Jump Festa to give a release date) Praying for January or Febuary 2012, hopefully no later than March 2012.

What I expect from the demo:

Probably take place in Traverse Town with those 2 mysterious party members. Fight some heartless, hopefully some puzzles, and a few scenes, and of course a boss battle at the end of the demo.

Number Zero

We also need a gander at these new enemies that apparently aren't Heartless, Nobodies OR Unversed.

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Since they are only showin this to 80 people, it has to be good, right? Why hide it? I'm speculating a REALLY good trailer. I'm also exicted to see more about these new party members, and, the new Disney worlds. The trailer will come up on the internet no later than Christmas this year, I'm thinking. They usually are pretty ood at getting trailers up.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Oh god....I'll probably break down, watch the trailer, obsess over it, and then regret ever watching it.

Why is avoiding spoilers so hard? :/

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I can't wait to find out what that Drop meter is next to the life bar.

just watched the trailer again and i am also curious about that meter :cool:

on another note the animation is so fluid i cant wait for this game... definitely gonna have to buy another 3ds soon

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
agree, people really overreact on that. as long as you only watch the trailers and read the interviews released before the Japanese release you're fine.

Um, that usually spoils everything. We want to experience the game as if we don't spend forever on these forums waiting for news. At least I do. Once TGS starts I'm not sticking around the KH section so I can have as little information on 3D as possible so when the game does come out I can experience it like I did KH1.

I'll watch this trailer, but I'm not going to read a word Nomura says or watch any other trailers. Nor will I speculate.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Um, that usually spoils everything. We want to experience the game as if we don't spend forever on these forums waiting for news. At least I do. Once TGS starts I'm not sticking around the KH section so I can have as little information on 3D as possible so when the game does come out I can experience it like I did KH1.

I'll watch this trailer, but I'm not going to read a word Nomura says or watch any other trailers. Nor will I speculate.

You know...I never thought of doing that...that sounds really smart. It is just that KHInsider has been my homepage for so long, and whenever new info gets announced BAM! There it is in my computer screen and I'm like "I have to see this!!!" so I do...I might have to try that.

Also, keep in mind that with DDD, considering it is the furthest chronologically...we could make an infinite number of theories that end up with anyone and everyone dead. With BbS, we all knew from the start that Terra looked like Apprentice Xehanort in facial structure and that TAV didn't appear anymore afterwards so we kind of got spoiled when we found out it was prequel xP

Also, to those who said the game looks really smooth and fluid, has anyone found out if the past trailers were made using a 3DS' processor or a PSP's? I thought someone found DDD stuff hidden on the BbS Final Mix UMD somewhere? Or was that fake?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I also wish someone who knows Japanese would tell us what actions/commands are set to the A and B buttons in that trailer. It would give us a small hint as to what the action might be like.

k99y77

Awards

when the game releases don't search anything KH related on the internet especially youtube that place is filled with spoilers the thumbnails alone ruined BBS and Days for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back