• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
when the game releases don't search anything KH related on the internet especially youtube that place is filled with spoilers the thumbnails alone ruined BBS and Days for me :/
This.

Thanks to those thumbnails, the "true identity" of Xion and Vanitas were spoiled for me...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And looking at VA's :/

Yeah. The thing was, people kept saying it was Mamoru Miyano that was Vanitas when a good number of people could tell it was Miyu Irino (which was my guess) which then we could easily guess the face.

Unless you meant HJO, but I remember people going through many lengths to spoiler tag that.

VA didn't have much to do with Xion looking like Sora, though. It just seemed obvious with how she was possibly affecting the process of fixing Sora's memories.

snow_flake40

Awards
I also wish someone who knows Japanese would tell us what actions/commands are set to the A and B buttons in that trailer. It would give us a small hint as to what the action might be like.

IIRC, A is set to 'Attack' and B is set to 'Fire', 'Blizzard' and 'Thunder', though I don't know in what order. That is, if the wiki is anything to go by... Not a whole lot to go on, it has to be said. I hope Sora and Riku end up getting different commands and whatnot, and not just have 'light' and 'dark' variations.

As for avoiding spoilers, I'm far too weak for any of that nonsense. If I even get hint of a new trailer or interview, I'm just like 'O.O I MUST SEE IT NOW.' Maybe the lack of information about DDD thus far means they've learnt from their spoilerific mistakes with BBS? I hope any information we get from now on will be focused on the gameplay and mechanics of DDD rather than the actual story. Well, maybe a couple of plot points or so... And perhaps a world or two... But that's it. The more mind bonking, the better.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Heh, lucky me then that I'm able to go months without seeing any new trailers of any games I plan on purchasing or at least viewing snippets every now and then. Once your life starts to get busy, it becomes sorta easy to just wait for the games to come out without obsessing over trailers, interviews, etc.

a.k.a. pretty much the reason I tend to not hang out in the KH section

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, no. Even with my ability to neglect video game news, all of my spare time isn't used for, hehe, constructive things. Besides, my knowledge of KH is rather limited because I don't read interviews and some information is revealed in them that is not shown in games. At least that's what I've been told. I wouldn't be able to hold a candle to most people here in any sort of KH discussion.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I had guessed who Xion and Vanitas looked like before the games were even out. :| See, that is why even interviews are bad.
A good number of people guessed that one and rightly so when Vanitas name was revealed people instantly spotted the similarity to Ventus that and the fact that Vanitas still had his face covered while all the other characters in the Secret Ending had there identities revealed.

There was speculation that he looked like because of the name connection and the trailer, there was speculation that he looked like Riku based on his design, and there was speculation he looked like Sora based on his connection to Ventus who was connected to Sora and as you said his VA. Someone was bound to come out of it with the right answer.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeaaah, I think after this trailer I might stay out of this section to avoid speculation which could end up being true.

sdr08

i might or might not watch the trailer since its releasing early next year, but knowing me, I will cave in. and i want to know what this "HD test" is

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeaaah, I think after this trailer I might stay out of this section to avoid speculation which could end up being true.
Yeah I think i'll follow that suit as well i've spoiled myself on every game since KH2 and this one i'm finally gonna go flying in blind. I just need a vague window for the release date and im gone there are plenty of other section on this forum :/. But if it's releasing sometime in 2012 the wait shouldn't be that long....hopefully.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I think i'll follow that suit as well i've spoiled myself on every game since KH2 and this one i'm finally gonna go flying in blind. I just need a vague window for the release date and im gone there are plenty of other section on this forum :/. But if it's releasing sometime in 2012 the wait shouldn't be that long....hopefully.
I agree about the release date; after this that's all I need to know. XD
I only spoiled Xion's appearance for myself in Days, and Re:Coded... luckily I've managed to hide form most spoilers and I'd like to keep that going especially with DDD. Soon it'll be time for us to hide in the other sections loke. XD

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder how many fans will be able to actually do that. I'm sure there's probably a few that will say "Just a tiny peek, it won't hurt... ;~;"

As long as thread titles are spoiler free, I'm all good.

snow_flake40

Awards
But you just know there's gonna be that one prick that puts all the spoilers in their sig...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But you just know there's gonna be that one prick that puts all the spoilers in their sig...

Most likely a noob who just joined the forums thinking that they know all this information that we don't know in hopes that when they spoil all this stuff we will worship them like some all-knowing god <_<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder how many fans will be able to actually do that. I'm sure there's probably a few that will say "Just a tiny peek, it won't hurt... ;~;"

As long as thread titles are spoiler free, I'm all good.

I said that for BBS then not even five minutes later did I spoil myself. :|

Yeah, don't bet on spoiler free titles. You know how people get on here "VANITAS LOOKS LIKE SORA?" -_- or "ERAQUS' DEATH" were some titles I remember from BBS.

And it is hard to keep spoilers contained in one Spoiler section. People forget, like me, and start blabbing spoilers like it is common knowledge. Also which I suggest avoiding FCs or there might be spoilers there as well.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Oh yeah, I remember some guy putting Vanitas' face in his avatar a week after BBS came out in NA.

I said that for BBS then not even five minutes later did I spoil myself. :|

Yeah, don't bet on spoiler free titles. You know how people get on here "VANITAS LOOKS LIKE SORA?" -_- or "ERAQUS' DEATH" were some titles I remember from BBS.

And it is hard to keep spoilers contained in one Spoiler section. People forget, like me, and start blabbing spoilers. Also which I suggest avoiding FCs or there might be spoilers there as well.

People are so inconsiderate. x___X
But that's all exactly why avoiding this section would actually be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back