• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks to KH13, we know that this weeks issue of Famitsu Weekly will feature Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

The issue will contain information on a new world and an interview from Tetsuya Nomura!

The issue will be out January 19th, 2012! Thanks to Crazy Mario for bringing this up.

next.jpg

Mr Yippie

by "info on a new world" they mean Tron AND Fantasia

right

riiiight?

Number Zero

by "info on a new world" they mean Tron AND Fantasia

right

riiiight?

I should think so, they showed both the Tron world and the SoS on that Jump scan earlier. They did that with the Pinocchio and Quasi worlds.

We'll probably even get more Dream Eater reveals.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Thanks for the credit! I'm just going to repost my comment a fourth time just so it's in the thread it belongs, it'll be the last thread I'll post it in.

I personally want Data Sora, Data Riku, Rinzler and Quorra renders along with new screenshots of the places we'll be visiting in Tron: Legacy and Symphony of Sorcery! I'm still keeping hope that we'll be able to visit the other Fantasia scenarios! It still confuses me though if the new world they're talking about is both Tron: Legacy and Fantasia or either. I'm leaning towards both due to the fact many old Japanese translations have turned out slightly different and understandable than when you first read it, like the translation about Prankster's Paradise that said it was a circus in the womb of Monstro.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I should think so, they showed both the Tron world and the SoS on that Jump scan earlier. They did that with the Pinocchio and Quasi worlds.

We'll probably even get more Dream Eater reveals.

Famitsu always goes over the V-Jump information in more detail... it'd be kind of unprecedented if they left something as important as a whole world out. xD

That said, this is completely expected and shouldn't be news to anyone given that V-Jump had a page on it. The only thing that's a surprise is the Nomura interview. =P

Also, people get confused about the world/worlds thing every time. Japanese doesn't pluralize words, so any attempt to glean anything from pluralization or lack thereof in a translation usually just winds up in overthinking things.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
> annoyed that I was away when news came up
> ecstatic over a faminterview *u*
> dies

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sweeeeet. A new Nomura interview, finally!
Hopefully the information isn't 3D-exclusive. It's been a year since BBSFM, and he hasn't given any followup on what Zero Points was really hinting at. I WANT ANSWERS.

KHBen

Hopefully the information isn't 3D-exclusive. It's been a year since BBSFM, and he hasn't given any followup on what Zero Points was really hinting at. I WANT ANSWERS.

This. I'm really hoping for more information about Zero Points. I think we all want answers, do we not? I doubt we'll get much info on anything besides DDD, but who knows?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
:-O

Now i am really excited for the 19th. I hope Mr. N to give us some answers to some games, to tell some things about the trailer.

And of course i'm hoping for a new world or more stuff in the worlds that revealed the past days. :D

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Interviews are always good. :>

Although I dislike how certain information from the games seem to be available only in his interviews.

Crazy Mario

I just really want to know if Sam or Kevin will be in here since Square tends to cut out protagonists they feel Sora could replace like Christopher Robin and Kevin in the original film. Since they are both substantial to the plot and the fact that CLU takes on Kevin's appearance, it gives me hope that they're included since they're basically needed, not to mention that Space Paranoids was a copy of the destroyed original ENCOM program which i likely this world. I just still got that fear in the back of head that Square will try to cook up some crappy original plot to get rid of these characters just for simplicity and avoiding Sora meeting Kevin now since he didn't in Space Paranoids.

Anyways, I REALLY want mah Rinzler and Data Sora/Riku renderz!!!

Mr Yippie

Thats always an awesome thing. I want March so we know when we get the game

not to mention the lunacy that is a bunch of japanese streaming it on livestream as soon as possible

BBS pre-release was funny as hell

I just still got that fear in the back of head that Square will try to cook up some crappy original plot to get rid of these characters just for simplicity and avoiding Sora meeting Kevin now since he didn't in Space Paranoids.

Space Paranoids had THREE disney characters in it

sad food for thought

Crazy Mario

not to mention the lunacy that is a bunch of japanese streaming it on livestream as soon as possible

BBS pre-release was funny as hell

Space Paranoids had THREE disney characters in it

sad food for thought
I'm just talking about Kevin and Sam. It's pretty obvious that Rinzler, Quorra, and likely CLU will be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back