• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3DS Plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

Don't take the KH3DS tech demo seriously outside of being able to play as Sora and Riku. They could be in their KH1 gear just to show off the 3DS graphics but will be in their KH2 form in the actual game for all we know. The fact we go to different worlds also disproves your theory TC unless Sora is somehow a prophet.

robertexe

Don't take the KH3DS tech demo seriously outside of being able to play as Sora and Riku. They could be in their KH1 gear just to show off the 3DS graphics but will be in their KH2 form in the actual game for all we know. The fact we go to different worlds also disproves your theory TC unless Sora is somehow a prophet.

Reread the "EDIT" in my theory

TehSoulCookie

The fact we go to different worlds also disproves your theory TC unless Sora is somehow a prophet.

I vote for Prophet!Sora to be his next drive form. XD

Anyways, like other people, it's probably just a mistake. I mean, Nomura did say it was made not to release anything in the story, and that it was thrown together quickly, so I think it's safe to assume that it was only a mistake.

edtheiii

Yeah, sorry TC, but I'd be willing to bet that this plotline takes place after KHII and coded. Even opening trailers for the actual games have not been directly related to the plotline... more of an expression of what Nomura's thinking, which is pretty effed up. This quickly thrown together trailer probably doesn't mean much of anything literally, and designs of kh1 riku and sora were probably easier and quicker to get ahold of cuz they already have models for them in re:coded (i would assume). Plus, its a whole new storyline, so going into a dreamworld would be hard without reliving memories which nomura stated wouldn't happen. And as my final reason against ur theory, the whole, sora being asleep thing has already been covered by the beginning of kh2 and the entirety of Days, so to keep on that rampage would be pretty silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back