• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Sings Minis: The Disney Afternoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Provided no one wants to reroll, Goof Troop is now filled.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yay!

How do I do this? An explanation please! I have mics and everything. :3

You'll just need to get me an .mp3 file of you singing without any music in the background. There are a lot of programs that allow you to just straight up record your voice and convert it into an .mp3. Audacity is a good external free program, but I think Windows can do it for you (google that).

Trag

Bronze Member
I'd use Audacity before I'd use the windows recordings software, it's free anyway so there's no risk.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
You'll just need to get me an .mp3 file of you singing without any music in the background. There are a lot of programs that allow you to just straight up record your voice and convert it into an .mp3. Audacity is a good external free program, but I think Windows can do it for you (google that).

Okay! shall do it! And I think due date will be posted later then?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
we just need a couple more people.

COME ON GUYS YOU KNOW YOU KINDA WANNA SIGN UP

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I've removed Gummi Bears and moved Sarah to DuckTales. That means we have one spot left open in Chip 'n Dale. If it isn't filled in a few days, we'll move on and start as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back