• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Final Battle Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmickey

You think we might still get something small at jump fiesta tomorrow? For. Final fantasy confirmation (I just want the restoration committee back)

I was actually wondering if they decided to do something FF-related at Jump Festa and that's why they moved the trailer up. But I doubt it sadly.

Swing

Awards
Very spoiler heavy this new trailer. It seems that all of Sora's friends (including Mickey, Donald and Goofy) seem to die at the end. I'm pretty sure that the Cartoon characters will be okay in the end. Disney would never kill them off. Kairi will be likely also okay. Not sure with Axel and Riku, maybe, maybe not. Hard to say.

khmickey

I have to say - the possibilities for DLC at this point are amazing and varied...

We could play:

- Aqua's Storyline

- Xion's Storyline

- Visit Radiant Garden, Disney Castle and Destiny Islands (if not included in main game)

- Lea's Storyline

- Full Riku Storyline

- Kairi's Storyline

I'd be SHOCKED if Square don't try and capitalise on all the avenues that Nomura has awoken in this franchise through DLC like how they did with FFXV.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it’s cool that Donald and Goofy were riding Maximus with Flynn, but no Sora. So there will be times they gang gets split up, which I think is really cool.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Those black chains look like the ones Eraqus uses, only in a dark version. Interesting...

Oh, and on Riku being playable: Nice I guess, but nothing groundbreaking since we already had it twice.

And these floating guys in robes at the end with the weird masks/helmets? They look like a mixture of the Darklings from Ux and the Rhun Soldiers from Lord of the Rings.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also wanna say "thank you" to Nomura for including SFX in this trailer!

Phantom

This trailer was quite hype. Glad to see Riku as the second playable character, and the new world looks great.

Looks like we are not getting any more Disney worlds, then. Somewhat disappointing, but at least all the worlds we got are great.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This trailer was AMAZING! My jaw was on the floor almost the whole time.

However, I guess it's looking like no more Disney worlds? You'd think with a trailer of this caliber they would have confirmed a new world if there was one left to show. But I guess we won't know for sure until Nomura explicitly states as such.

Awards
I can't believe we were right about Xion being norted...
SoggyRecentAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

She don't deserve this! Just let her be happy!!! LET THEM ALL BE HAPPY FOR CORN'S SAKE

robotman

Despite me moaning about Disney worlds, this trailer was amazing. I'm most looking forward to that final world where Master Xehanort was talking to Sora. In Scala ad Caelum!

khmickey

This trailer was AMAZING! My jaw was on the floor almost the whole time.

However, I guess it's looking like no more Disney worlds? You'd think with a trailer of this caliber they would have confirmed a new world if there was one left to show. But I guess we won't know for sure until Nomura explicitly states as such.

Exactly!

This is why I am so confused. Nomura should release a statement if there really are no more worlds left otherwise it's not really fair marketing since he knows people are speculating only to be disappointed. As a game developer, you want your games to excite but not disappoint with unrealistic speculation so I really do think there is one more but I don't know when he's gonna show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back