• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Interview Recap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEASTENDER

New to Kingdom Hearts 3 and looking for a convenient way to learn what we know so far? Are you a veteran who is looking for a little refresher? Are you someone who questions you or someone else’s comments/claims about KH3 and you go digging through interview to interview to confirm or “deconfirm” it? Well, hopefully this thread is for you.

I have had trouble finding quotes in the past because I couldn’t find a place where you could quickly find what you are looking for. And thus I found myself combing through the archives reading every line of every interview until I found it. This could take up to 20 minutes sometimes. There was also a time or two it was all in vain because it wasn’t even listed in the KH3 section, and I had to turn to google or comb through months of articles dating back to January 2014! Me personally, I don’t want to say Nomura or Yasue said something, if they actually didn’t; so I like to check to make sure. And sometimes in my searches, I come across a small detail I overlooked or totally forgot about. This was the inspiration for this thread.

It’s organized into categories. Each category has a summary list, listing all of what we know about the current category you are viewing, in the form of points. Each point is numbered, and corresponds to a subsection in which the original quote is located (for reference). For example, if a point is numbered 2, it will be in the 1-3 subsection. I’ve even added commentary to better describe the points, in hopes to make a few things more clear. If you just want to comb through virtually everything we’ve learned from Kingdom Hearts 3 interviews in about 3-5 minutes with no bulky quotes or commentary, I’ve created the Master List, which is all of the Summary Lists combined. If you find any major errors, or if you notice something I missed, feel free to let me know and I will do the best I can to edit it.
It sure took a lot of work, so I hope at least one of you will find some use in this. I hope this makes your searches a lot faster.

CREDITS AND SOURCES:

KHINSIDER, SQUARE ENIX CHANNEL, SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS, DENGEKI, GEMATSU, FAMITSU MAGAZINE, KH13, KHDESTINY, KHISLAND, EDGE ONLINE, MERISTATION, and all other sources and interviewers for providing interviews and information.

It is thanks to their hard work, talents, and kindness that we know all of what we know today. I would like to personally thank the aforementioned kind, talented, and hard working people at KHInsider for providing most of the information in one place; and 93% of this information can all be found in in the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Interviews section of this site, or through the news tab.

WORLDS

Spoiler Spoiler Show

STORY

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GAMEPLAY

Spoiler Spoiler Show

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ENEMIES
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MULTIPLAYER AND ONLINE

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GRAPHICS, MODELS, AND EFFECTS

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MASTER LIST

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Very interesting. I like how everything is laid out for the most part. This actually reminds me a little bit of that one encyclopedia that Anagram had on here about a year ago, only this one is devoted more to interviews and quotes for Kingdom Hearts III. I'm glad to see all of this get streamlined for the sake of convenience. This could be pretty useful.

DropDistance

so much new info!! :D Attraction flow sounds really interesting, and I love how Nomura is making the worlds more interactive now. Thanks for the summaries man!

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Thank you so much for taking the time to compile all this information from the various interviews conducted over the past two years into one place. It makes it all so much more convenient.

duchessa

Wow, this is really great, you did an awesome job. Thank you for putting this together. All sorts of things I kind of remember or don't really even remember at all! Tracking down interviews can get tough so this is super helpful.

-3 Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay is an improved version of Kingdom Hearts 3's, according to Nomura

Do you mean an improved version of 2's here? I might have misinterpreted something. Not nitpicking, just trying to help you out!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Wow, this is really great, you did an awesome job. Thank you for putting this together. All sorts of things I kind of remember or don't really even remember at all! Tracking down interviews can get tough so this is super helpful.

Do you mean an improved version of 2's here? I might have misinterpreted something. Not nitpicking, just trying to help you out!

Actually, if you check the quote, Nomura is saying KH3's gameplay will be an improved version of Kingdom Heart 3D's. But yes, the line is wrong.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Very nice list, well done. You've fueled my hype for III for the night

BEASTENDER

Actually, if you check the quote, Nomura is saying KH3's gameplay will be an improved version of Kingdom Heart 3D's. But yes, the line is wrong.

Yes, thank you very much for pointing that out. I'll be sure to fix it right away!

And thank you very much everyone for your kind words. I'm glad all those hours of work were useful to at least a few of you lol

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
I think Big Hero 6 will appear in some way, shape, or form. At the very least, we'll definitely see Hiro and Baymax appear as a summon, but San Fransokyo appearing as a world is incredibly likely.

duchessa

And thank you very much everyone for your kind words. I'm glad all those hours of work were useful to at least a few of you lol

I think maybe some people are misinterpreting the title as a recap of the recent news and not all KH3 interviews ever? I can't imagine this wouldn't be helpful to more people.

BEASTENDER

I think maybe some people are misinterpreting the title as a recap of the recent news and not all KH3 interviews ever? I can't imagine this wouldn't be helpful to more people.

So I would have hoped, but I'm just glad it was helpful to someone. I know only the truly hardcore have every last detail from every last interview memorized. I feel a lot of people could at least learn 1 new interesting thing from the all the info we have. Most KH fans don't know all that we know about KH3 so far at all, and I was hoping to change that with this thread. Still, it served it's purpose :D At least, I hope it did lol

BEASTENDER

I've noticed a bunch of "I'm not sure but I think it was mentioned in an interview" lately, as well as people not knowing a lot of basic things that have been confirmed a long time ago. So I decided I'd bump this thread one last time before it get's too old and is locked/closed down forever lol.

It has all information from every last interview excluding one recent but small tidbit from Xchi, The unfortunate and untimely death of Christopher Lee (Voice of Ansem the Wise), and all of the recent (last 3 days) interviews on the front page. If it was said, it's in here. Hopefully I've made it quick enough to navigate, and I also hope some of you learn a thing or two that you didn't know :)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've noticed a bunch of "I'm not sure but I think it was mentioned in an interview" lately, as well as people not knowing a lot of basic things that have been confirmed a long time ago. So I decided I'd bump this thread one last time before it get's too old and is locked/closed down forever lol.

It has all information from every last interview excluding one recent but small tidbit from Xchi, and all of the recent (last 3 days) interviews on the front page. If it was said, it's in here. Hopefully I've made it quick enough to navigate, and I also hope some of you learn a thing or two that you didn't know :)

You didn't source or credit any of those interviews or information in the OP....

BEASTENDER

You didn't source or credit any of those interviews or information in the OP....

I see..I'm terribly sorry about that. I'll get on that now!

Edit: Okay, I think I tracked down most of the sources. I apologize again for leaving it as something that was implied. With the update, everyone should know where these interviews and information originated, and where I found most of them. I hope you guys can forgive this.

Last edited:

warmaster34

I know this old info but when I see nomura say this 1 Nomura wishes to implement a number of surprising worlds
I love that line that the best things about Kingdom hearts are the surprising worlds :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back