• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Riku saying to protect the things that matter ;A; *flashbacks to BBS*

I find the narration cheesy, but it's still the better choice to go with here~

This is KHI, Chaser. Cheese is mandatory.

Who ever had made the openings before (I really forgot they're name) they said they had made the longest opening do far and it was like 10 minutes and so far from all the little clips I've seen it seems like the best opening so far espically how parts of it were made like a story book

That would be Square Enix's CG department: Visual Works. Unfortunately, you're still running on false information as not only have they not made any comment of the sort, but the opening is actually only 3 minutes long. However, KH3D does hold the record for the longest trailers in the series as they've exceeded 10 minutes.

Sorax 122

Who ever had made the openings before (I really forgot they're name) they said they had made the longest opening do far and it was like 10 minutes and so far from all the little clips I've seen it seems like the best opening so far espically how parts of it were made like a story book

A 10 minute opening would be the best thing that has happened to me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
"DISCOVER THE POWER.... OF FLOW MOTION"

Wow, why did they add narration to NA's trailer? xD

At least the video is still pretty~

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Hahahahaha, I don't know, the narration didn't seem bad to me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It was that typical narration for every movie ever.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I guess that might explain things since I tend not to watch those ;p

But still, it was pretty shooort

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It was not really the opening that is the longest one so far but one of the cutscenes in this title is the longest one in the whole series so far.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Idk, I didn't feel Blank Points was particularly long. Then again I'm used to long cutscenes due to Metal Gear.

Key Wielder

Awards
A 40 minute cutscene? Well, I think I could suffer through it for KH... xD

The trailer is gorgeous! Seeing Traverse Town gets me so excited to go back there without it being an illusion or a journal entry. All the other worlds look amazing, and the parts from the opening are spectacular. Eleven days~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back