• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Okay I talked to some people and without spoiling anything they said the last cutscene is interrupted by gameplay so it probably doesn't count as one long cutscene but if you count it as one, it is definitely the longest. Not even close to 40 minutes though. I still don't know where I got that from.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Hahahaha, image the reaction from people when they heard MGS4 was going to have a 90-minute long cutscene -- which ended up bieng false. I think the longest was one hour.

Still, the thought of 40 minutes doesn't horrify me at this point. Especially if it's the ending when I just like to sit back and relax from that final boss battle.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Longer than Blank Points?

Definitely longer, although of course not 40 minutes, the entire ending may have around 40 minutes since you have gameplay parts in it. The longest continous cutscene is more like around what, 12 to 15 minutes? But it's worth it since there are very important things said.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Definitely longer, although of course not 40 minutes, the entire ending may have around 40 minutes since you have gameplay parts in it. The longest continous cutscene is more like around what, 12 to 15 minutes? But it's worth it since there are very important things said.
That sounds like a fine amount for a cut-scene. I'm glad they break it up with gameplay.

Zul

Awards
Basically instead of stringing the final boss battles into continuous phases(KH1 Ansem was literally 4-7 phases depending on how you see "separate battles"), they're spread out between the cut-scenes. I'd still call them "final boss battles" because normal gameplay(dream eater fighting) ends once you hit a certain point.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I post the trailer on Twitter. Some random nigga retweets it. I click his page to see that he's a big KH fanatic....and one of his most recent tweets spoils part of the 3D ending.

GAHHDAMMIT, SON OF A BITCH.
That is a KH horror story.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I post the trailer on Twitter. Some random nigga retweets it. I click his page to see that he's a big KH fanatic....and one of his most recent tweets spoils part of the 3D ending.

why would you post the trailer on twitter when you could have just retweeted us?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Then truly nowhere is safe D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know you sure do want to follow us on twitter, XIII Heartless. Admit it :D

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
ooohhh snaaaap

they're coming after you XIII, ruuuuunnn

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
The more trailers I watch on youtube, the more 3D spoilers show up in my recommendations so it's been very difficult staying unspoiled. Sometimes just the titles and thumbnails are spoilers. I've already had 3 vague spoilers. It could have been so much worse if I were actually foolish enough to click those videos.

<------Black college track athlete. They'll never catch me.

Those energy legs come in handy, don't they?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Lesson learned... don't go to anyone else's page in Twitter if they retweet something or whatever.

I'm sad to say that I was spoiled one story element in the game. And it's stupid because how I came across the spoiler had nothing to do with what I was looking for. I was modeling KH3D's Riku form so I was google image searching renders of Riku in his KH3D form... and of course, I did find it... but what else did I find? A screenshot that gave a major spoiler about Axel! Dang, I was pissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back