• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts at SDCC 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's what I thought! I had told that to my friend but I JUUUUUUUUST wanted to be extra sure because they are doing me such a big favor!

Thank you for confirming~

Yeah, the Play Arts figures will be on display, but they will not be sold at SDCC (usually they are revealed with a release date later the same year they are revealed). I would think if SE is quick with these figures that they may debut at New York Comic con (which is unrelated to SDCC, I know the Jack Skellington set was first available there a few years back). The metal figures are limited edition exclusives that will be sold at SDCC for $90 a pop.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Demo is the same as E3. Pics thanks to Churro!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Now Square Enix,can I please have some Play arts Kai Tron Legacy figures to go with them?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I need these play art. like, there is nothing else but me buying these and sitting them on my shelf and admiring them and making them do questionable poses i mean what i need to buy these now to look pretty on my shelf

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i need these so i can fulfill my lifelong dream of toy story in kh and pretend they're walking around and stuff when i'm not looking

but no seriously i need these in my life ;A;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh the figures look so amazing. Looking forward to seeing them colored.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
tumblr_m28fts8LIj1qb3920o1_500.gif

YE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E- *takes deep breath* E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-ES!!!!!!!!!

I was really hoping that they didn't pass over BbS (at least for now) for Sora and Riku's normal DDD outfits, but these Grid ones are REALLY REALLY nice O___O You may have won this battle, but you won't win the war!!!! I just want to see the painted product before I make my final judgments as my final opinion will probably come down to the blue they use for the suits and how neon it appears (though I have faith in SE).

Now that they made Halloweentown, Christimastown, and Grid Sora...I WANT MY MERSORA AND TIMELESS RIVER SORA!!!!!!!!!! Especially Mersora...and an Ariel figure can't hurt either...maybe some mustard on the side <_<

AND I WANT THOSE STANDS THAT THE FIGURES ARE ON!!! They are metal circles and they remind me of the discs in the Tron...they really work well with the figures xP

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
You take that card around and get it stamped at different parts of the booth -- and you're entered into a sweepstakes to win all the games on the show floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back