• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts at SDCC 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The set will cost $90 at SDCC and only 200 pieces are available. Buyers will also receive a free keychain with the KH logo.

figurines.jpg

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Those look awesome. I wish I could go to Comic Con, and get one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The set will cost $90 at SDCC and only 200 pieces are available. Buyers will also receive a free keychain with the KH logo.

figurines.jpg

Lol I feel like I just got slapped in the face...I posted a thread about this weeks ago and it got closed and now all of a sudden someone else posts it an it is new news. Oh well, at least the news got out, but Sign, don't you remember me posting about it since you were the one who closed the thread lol? I guess I just had bad luck... XP

Just making sure I'm not hallucinating, here is the thread in case you forgot. KH @ SDCC '12

EDIT: Just re-read it and it really sounds like a whole bunch of whining a kupoing, soooooo...I apologize in advance if it seems like I'm just complaining. On the good hand, the news got out and Donald and Goofy don't look half bad...the same cant be said for Sora or Mickey though...but I'll take any exclusive over nothing in hopes it'll help promote the game.

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Lol I feel like I just got slapped in the face...I posted a thread about this weeks ago and it got closed and now all of a sudden someone else posts it an it is new news. Oh well, at least the news got out, but Sign, don't you remember me posting about it since you were the one who closed the thread lol? I guess I just had bad luck... XP

Just making sure I'm not hallucinating, here is the thread in case you forgot. KH @ SDCC '12

EDIT: Just re-read it and it really sounds like a whole bunch of whining a kupoing, soooooo...I apologize in advance if it seems like I'm just complaining. On the good hand, the news got out and Donald and Goofy don't look half bad...the same cant be said for Sora or Mickey though...but I'll take any exclusive over nothing in hopes it'll help promote the game.

No, you have every right to complain/be pissed/whine

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I do remember Sora's alien face from before. The expression might have worked for Vanitas. God, I can't stand to look at them as a set, unfortunately. Donald looks pretty cute though.

kupo1121

Awards
No, you have every right to complain/be pissed/whine

Even if I did, it still isn't productive to the topic and who-said-what-1st arguments are 2nd grade drama lol xP I would hope I could be more mature.

Back on topic, I really wish that they made these separately because I have the 2011 exclusive gold Sora and Mickey, but I don't have Donald or Goofy. Sadly, if I want DG in silver, I have to get another Sora and Mickey now too.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Even if I did, it still isn't productive to the topic and who-said-what-1st arguments are 2nd grade drama lol xP I would hope I could be more mature.

Back on topic, I really wish that they made these separately because I have the 2011 exclusive gold Sora and Mickey, but I don't have Donald or Goofy. Sadly, if I want DG in silver, I have to get another Sora and Mickey now too.

Give the extras to hobos

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh yeah, I definitely remember your thread, but I don't want anything to do with it for reasons I already explained xD It didn't exactly give off the best vibes, in a manner of speaking. If I were attending SDCC and saw your thread, my excitement would probably deflate when I see the thread supposedly dedicated to the event flooded with a demand for merchandise rather than, well, pretty much everything else. It's not particularly supportive of the attendees.

I apologize for closing your thread, but not the reasons for doing so :p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh yeah, I definitely remember your thread, but I don't want anything to do with it for reasons I already explained xD It didn't exactly give off the best vibes, in a manner of speaking. If I were attending SDCC and saw your thread, my excitement would probably deflate when I see the thread supposedly dedicated to the event flooded with a demand for merchandise rather than, well, pretty much everything else. It's not particularly supportive of the attendees.

I apologize for closing your thread, but not the reasons for doing so :p

Oh yeah, that really is what that thread ended up being huh? :p

And I agree with everyone else, Donald and Goofy do look nice. Especially Donald. If I was going I would definitely try and pick these up.

kupo1121

Awards
And I agree with everyone else, Donald and Goofy do look nice. Especially Donald. If I was going I would definitely try and pick these up.

Well, they are not being sold separately as far as I had heard. So you would only get "this" as they all come together in a nice box set, but not "these" lol xP

Todaface

So these metal figures aren't the secret squirrel Play Art figures, correct?

But in any case, I have someone attending ComicCon and I just want to makes sure they're not searching for other figures that don't exist. :/

Crossing my fingers for the BBS cast! :biggrin:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So these metal figures aren't the secret squirrel Play Art figures, correct?

But in any case, I have someone attending ComicCon and I just want to makes sure they're not searching for other figures that don't exist. :/

Crossing my fingers for the BBS cast! :biggrin:

No, these aren't the Play Arts figures. Play arts are "Action figures" while these are just metal figures on stands.

Todaface

That's what I thought! I had told that to my friend but I JUUUUUUUUST wanted to be extra sure because they are doing me such a big favor!

Thank you for confirming~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back