• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The one thing I'm most interested in BBS is what will happen with the heartless-Nobody things that terra is fighting, as well as where the DS fits into things

dejah

:|
funny thing..

if heartless were not created at that time, then what is the DS?

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i was thinking DS was MX's apprentice since it said that Terra, Ven, and Aqua were set to find MX and his apprentice

dejah

:|
but considering DS's costume is similar to Riku Replica's(who was a heartless, correct me if i'm wrong) could we assume that DS was -the- first heartless? or someone powerful who became a heartless?

riku/Ansem

That's what I was thinking. If they come out with a good picture of Aqua, then we'll know a little better.

You know, I bet that the DS is Xehanort, or at least the one that we know from KH1 and 3. He stole Ansem's name. Maybe he also stole Xehanort. Makes sense to me, anyways

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Rpg master you said don't quit the series.
Man maybe it's just that KH2 was such a disappointment to me that I'm not hyped up anymore for the series. Then again I consider that part my fault cause I excepted alot out KH2, and I guess that's what I get. Not saying that the game is good, but before KH2 was out I was always gathering info, and I guess watching, and reading too much of the info made the game easy so to speak.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
maybe its a keyblade master symbol sora will soon get? or a TRUE keyblade master symbol who has actually mastered the powers of the keyblade? thats probably why the DS was surfing on keyblades and terra could do all those weird thigngs with his keyblade

D

Dexter

Rpg master you said don't quit the series.

YUP! Thats what I said......

Man maybe it's just that KH2 was such a disappointment to me that I'm not hyped up anymore for the series.

You cant let one rotten apple on a tree spoil the rest of the apples. But to be honest I didn't think kh2 was bad nor great I thought it was more or less average. But I'm thinking that us kh fans judge the kh games more tougher because according to Japanese, and American magazines (Famitsu, EGM, PSM) this game is awsome (every reveiwer gave it a 8 or 10) so yeah...

Then again I consider that part my fault cause I excepted alot out KH2, and I guess that's what I get.

Nope, you were HYPED....

Not saying that the game isnt good, but before KH2 was out I was always gathering info, and I guess watching, and reading too much of the info made the game easy so to speak.

Well reading and watching videos are 2 diffrent stories compared to acutally playing the game. The game was just easy plain and simple, but are you saying the game isn't good on the fact the game was easy? Because if so that's ludicris! Or was there parts of the game that you acutally thought that weren't good?

But I'm assuming Nomura learned from his mistakes (ala FM+) with kh2 and can only hope to improve. But please don't quit the kh series if you play BBS, and 358/2 days and go "jeez that was no better than kh2" than fine quit the series just give the next titles a chance. Besides amazingly from the few scans we saw of BBS, and the BBS TGS video discription is already looking as if BBS is fixing some of kh2 problems. But yeah, like I said don't quit kh, at least not yet!!!!

O

Oberon

Well reading and watching videos are 2 diffrent stories compared to acutally playing the game. The game was just easy plain and simple, but are you saying the game isn't good on the fact the game was easy? Because if so that's ludicris! Or was there parts of the game that you acutally thought that weren't good?
Most people who live to play games in the "actoin" tend to dislike games that are far too easy.

KH2 was one of those games, it was just far too easy. That's why I got the FM, however. But that's just me.

[√]Genuflect
My theory bout BBS:

Ven is actually Roxas.Why?
In the TGS trailer, Ven met Master Xehanort.
Master Xehanort said something about Ven being Asleep.
Since Sora's heart is released by the Heart Unlocker,(Riku's fake keyblade)
I think that it distrupted the time for his nobody to appear.
Since the Heart Unlocker is created by Ansem(Xehanort's Nobody),It took some of his memories
and transported Roxas into the time he was DS(i think).

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Most people who live to play games in the "actoin" tend to dislike games that are far too easy.

KH2 was one of those games, it was just far too easy. That's why I got the FM, however. But that's just me.

It's a family game. What did you expect? You're not going to get Ninja Gaiden from a family game. To think so is really stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back