• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12medeic

oh has eny one notest that when Ven was standing at the beach in a pic there was a nother persons shadow there

Blink Me

Other than the worlds confirmed, I reckon these are new Disney worlds which might be in it, due to them appearing in 1:

Snow White (Princess of Heart)
Sword in the Stone (see Merlins beginings. Seems an important character)
101 Dalmations (See how the puppies were stolen)
Dumbo ( he was a summon in 1)
Bambi (same as dumbo. Probably unlikely though)

I'd also love to see a robin hood, jungle book and black cauldron world. They might save that for 3 though.

Old Disney worlds which we've seen before which might be in it:

Pride Rock (see Simba when he was young. Mufasa's death etc)
Atlantica (Triton seems to know about keyblades)
100 acre wood (yes i know loads of you hate it, but maybe we'll see the pages being scattered)
Peter Pan (since he never ages, you could see him battle captin hook and him losing his hand and see neverland)
Tarzan (in the movie he was young at the beginning. Don't really see much point in it being there though)
I would also like a Pinocchio world on land, but i doubt it'll happen due to the timeline. Hopefully they'll be worlds we haven't seen before in it though.

Sexy Angel
It would come out to Japan first, than Europe, than USA. After Japan releases it to their own state, than they would encode the game with english voice acters and english subtitles.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well,Nomura said it will be an advanced version of the CoM gameplay,or so I heard...

keyblader_aki

Yeah bluesky you're right it's suppose to be like CoM -.-;; I haven't played CoM i watched my brother and sister play it and a few times when they got mad at the game i had to back away so they wouldn't punch me in their anger at the game!! o_O!!

Sleeping Beauty / King Stephans Kingdom - has been confirmed. There's scenes of Terra fighting in the thorn vines that Maleficent puts up to keep the prince away from Princess Aurora.

Cinderella / Silver Castle - confirmed another seen with Terra fighting up silver staits to an entranceway. If you've seen Cinderella then you would recognize the castle steps of when she's running away from the prince and she looses her slipper.

Sunset Horizon - confirmed. This is the place I THINKG is shown in the video at the end of KH2

Olympus Colisium - confirmed. Suppose to have young hercules.

D

Dexter

GAHHHHH holy fuc!ing shi$...I'm gettin so po'ed of the lack of info!!!! The last freakin time we got a single scan was on the 26th. It's been 2 weeks already and still nothing...ahhhhh. Now memebers will be making stupid and random threads. Nomura where in the hell is the info!??? It's like he stopped workin on the games.....

keyblader_aki

GAHHHHH holy fuc!ing shi$...I'm gettin so po'ed of the lack of info!!!! The last freakin time we got a single scan was on the 26th. It's been 2 weeks already and still nothing...ahhhhh. Now memebers will be making stupid and random threads. Nomura where in the hell is the info!??? It's like he stopped workin on the games.....

Lol if that were true I think something would seriously happen to Nomura...or rioting...or threats lol I don't think he's stopped. But yeah it's like KH2 ALL OVER AGAIN!! BHK....Enigmatic Man....god saying and typing all those names were just head-aching XD Finding out who BHK was and seeing his face that caused an up roar it was hilarious.

Back to the present...I know this doesn't belong here...but someone said because of a line said in the game. I think it had something to do with dreaming or remember...what if KH is nothing but a dream in Sora's or someone else's head? Have you seen the movie NEXT with Nicolas Cage...if you've seen that movie...and the ending of it...you'll understand what I'm kind of getting at.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
...what if KH is nothing but a dream in Sora's or someone else's head?.

That would really suck if KH is all a dream.:thumbdown:

Also, where is the info? I mean a few weeks ago we were getting an overload of info and now, it's really a drag on the main page. Every day, there's nothing new and if there is something it's pretty much pointless and not really anything we really need. I understand and appreciate the KHI team trying hard to get new info, but I'm seriously starting to get impatient. Also, please don't flame me for this post. I know it's off topic, but info is REALLY slow now a days.:closedeyes:

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'll wait until christmas,then ask my brother if he could get it for me =P

KH_Love7

I'm sure that Sony's gonna make a lot money when it comes close to the release of the games, or even starting now. So this is gonna be a game where you can play as one of the three Chasers right? Cause it said on KHI that there would be three ...ugh i forgot the word.

khloser4life

I'm sure that Sony's gonna make a lot money when it comes close to the release of the games, or even starting now. So this is gonna be a game where you can play as one of the three Chasers right? Cause it said on KHI that there would be three ...ugh i forgot the word.

scenarios. i hate the fact that nomra is even thinking of putting a com battle system into this game.

and there has been like no new info since the 2nd (well, no new info about the games). Wake up nomura and give us something to think about.

zRoxas

I could have swore i read that it will be like CoM where u have to pick what u have to do, but instead of cards for it, instead you'll pick commands u want in ur command list before a battle and the will show up on ur command list.

D

Dexter

I could have swore i read that it will be like CoM where u have to pick what u have to do, but instead of cards for it, instead you'll pick commands u want in ur command list before a battle and the will show up on ur command list

Yup, your swear is correct. Nomura said at first the gameplay for BBS seemed a bit to similar compared to COM. So since the latest scans and trailers (meaning the only scans we have seen of the gamplay is old) he has changed it to make it a sort of hybid (I think)....so yeah

004forever

I'm glad that I'm finally getting a reason to play my PSP. There aren't enough good games for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back