• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Fun Facts v2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Fun Facts v2.0

First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I remember the old thread used to be here.

Well, I remember there used to be such a topic in here several months ago, and it was closed due to people constantly reposting and going off topic.

I feel that with the imminent release of 358/2 in English, there would be more fun facts to be found, to supplement all those of Kingdom Hearts I and II. So this is basically a revival of the old (closed) thread.

But to ensure that this is not closed, I think that it is better to have rules.

1. No reposting facts. Please. Even if it is 10 pages long, read 10 pages, then post. There's nothing worse than seeing 2 pages worth of the same things.

2. Try not to really go off topic.

3. If anyone has played a Japanese version of 358/2 days, please, no blatant spoilers.

4. Any fun facts from any game can be added. But remember, no blatant spoilers for 358/2 days, at most just make day references.

So for the first fun fact, it was just something cute I noticed off 358/2 days.

In 358/2, in the final clocktower scene, you can see Xion's boots as she sits down, and she's wearing her usual pointy high heel shoe.

Xion_boots_before.jpg

Note: You can also see Roxas' boots at the background.

Then, after a short conversation/ice cream eating, we see Xion do an air walk, and her boots have appeared to have changed.

Xion_boots_after.jpg

It can be noted that Xion's boots have become Roxas' boots! This is just plain weird.

And that is the end of this fun fact!

So please, post your fun facts in this thread, and remember, no repeats!

Note: Mods, please don't close this thread, unless it becomes overly cluttered with useless things, please?

TwilightLegends

I don't think it's that big of a spoiler?... I've never played the game and the shoe thing didn't tell me much.

SuperSailorEarth

yeah... that is a very fun fact right there that is in fact a spoiler...

And from that I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you haven't played/spoiled the game yet?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
yeah... that is a very fun fact right there that is in fact a spoiler...

And from that I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you haven't played/spoiled the game yet?

Uhhh, that's a major spoiler right there.

...There is a reason for that, and it is a spoiler...

He/she didn't know it was a spoiler. Not everyone has a psychic intuition for these things.

Okayyy, my fun fact. Ariel was supposed to be a PoH, but due to time restrictions in the production stages of KH, Alice replaced her, causing a lot of anger amidst the Disney fans as it wasn't staying true to the original Disney princesses.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Let's all post "ZOMG THAT WUS A SPOILER!!!" to raise our post count when it's already been said enough times.
---------------------------------------------------
-Chicken Little is only a summon to promote the movie in Japan.
-Marluxia was originally intended to be a female character.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'll play. (omg afro you took mine :c)

• KH2 was originally supposed to be rated T, but then E10+ came along.
  • Mickey was originally supposed to be the main protagonist of the game
  • The heart-shaped moon on KH1's cover has nothing to do with the Organization's KH; it wasn't thought of at the time.
  • (my favorite) Larxene's VA does the Wendy's commercials.
  • In the Proof of Existence, Zexion's is all busted because Nomura didn't think of his weapon at the time.
  • Ansem SoD's other VA (Richard Epcar) voiced Zangeztu (pardon my spelling, I don't watch this anime) on Bleach.
  • Maleficent was brought back due to popular demands
  • Xemnas spells oh forget it...

Jfighter

The idea for the series was thought up when a guy from Disney and a guy from Square met eachother in an elevator

Really? Because Nomura talked about how he had to beg Disney for rights, and that there was a huge language barrier.

And I think that the Opening Post was correct that it was an error because Xion was supposed to look the same way the entire conversation, was she not? (I got that from Youtube translations)

Really? Because Nomura talked about how he had to beg Disney for rights, and that there was a huge language barrier.

He had to beg Disney for the rights to use Mickey Mouse. Disney wasn't really forth coming with their Icon at the beginning. It wasn't until near the end of making KH1 that he got allowed to use King Mickey as limited as seen in the game.

But yeah it turns that Disney and Square use to work out of the same building. Which is wear the a fore motioned elevator conversation happened and the idea that would become Kingdom Hearts was born.

State

Awards
- Axel's voice actor, Quinton Flynn, voice acts Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of The Patriots.

Santuary

It was one guy who worked at Disney he met up with, not anybody THAT important. They just met and they where all like "Hi I work at Disney" "NO WAY!! I work at SquareSoft" "OMG!! We should totally do a game together!!" "Oh wow that sounds fun!!" "k c ya bye"

Originally Melificent was to be the true villian of KH. Ansem was added at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back