• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Doubtful. Just because it looks like it was made this generation doesn't mean there isn't room for change.

They already updated textures and models and whatever else they could. Too much change and it wouldn't even be the same Kingdom Hearts. The fish face is annoying but it didn't hurt in 2002 and it doesn't hurt in 2013. If this WAS a game made in 2013, it'd be a different story but it's still only a remaster.

Though things do happen a pot quicker these days.

Not really...tell that to Japan where they horde games for a year or more...Or even to North America and Europe where we still have a few months gap in between releases despite being in the same language.

The wait is done to align with the new school year where parents will be most willing to spend money on their children or reward them for school accomplishments, and to lead well in to the holiday season.

I just checked to see if this trailer was on PSN yet and it's not. No surprise there. It's an E3 trailer so it'll likely go up with all the E3 material.

It's a leaked trailer. It shouldn't have even gone online today but somebody screwed up.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, things other than japanese game localizations. I'd figured that here of all places didn't need that repeated. I've been on like every relevant final fantasy and KH topic including type-0. It's pretty common knowledge.

And that sounds like I'm just making up an excuse to cover a mistake. I just wasn't thinking of the games at the time I wrote that reply. Actually I was thinking about Hollywood. That was my real mistake right there.

And I didn't know the trailer was actually leaked, since the topic title and other posts never said it was. Maybe somebody did before you, but I sure as hell didn't see it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And I didn't know the trailer was actually leaked, since the topic title and other posts never said it was. Maybe somebody did before you, but I sure as hell didn't see it

We figured it was self-explanatory. Jt's the E3 2013 trailer and the event doesn't start until next week, therefore, one can assume it is leaked.

Edit: ninja'd by Chaser. That too~

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm an oddball when it comes to things that are self explanatory.

Enough about myself. I liked the use of the argyles in the trailer. Nice and creative.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm an oddball when it comes to things that are self explanatory.

Enough about myself. I liked the use of the argyles in the trailer. Nice and creative.

It's been a long time since we've gotten a trailer that wasn't just an English version of a Japanese trailer. It's very refreshing!

Awards
Did anyone else notice that you can use O as a shortcut and not X? Does this mean they're keeping the FM controls? D:
72rmeq.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really? I slipped into it comfortably for all games that required it, even 1.5

Awards
Really? I slipped into it comfortably for all games that required it, even 1.5

Different strokes I guess :p Personally, I get bugged by little things, but no doubt I'll get used to it eventually. It'll just take a little more time than acceptable

Although I have to ask, has this actually been confirmed, and am I the only one surprised?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Although I have to ask, has this actually been confirmed, and am I the only one surprised?
It's probably best to wait for E3 where our very own Kingdom Hearts Insider staff might get a hands on experience.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What's this?! An English KH trailer that isn't just the Japanese trailer with the English audio dumped on it?! THAT'S UNHEARD OF!
Seriously though, this is a great trailer. And I can't stop loving seeing the footage now in HD :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but I would like to assume otherwise, so thanks anyway (8
Oh, I'm just expecting there to be a demo so if Ethy and Sign play it, they will be able to say what button they used to attack with.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I do admit, I got confused at first when playing KH2FM cause the O<>X switch but... once you get used to it it's easy.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I know the X <> O switch even from way back with Final Fantasy VII, as there even the german version had the O for confirming things. It is the only one of my FFs to have this, but that helps actually to never forget it. :D

That trailer is really some eye candy and probably even ideal length. Normally Square is known for four to eight minute trailers, but those always hold the danger of revealing too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back