• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (A original KH roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
It looks Like finding the one commanding the Unborns was not that easy. Raine was nowhere of finding him amidst all these chaos and the non ending attacks of the rusty armors. Why would someone send those creatures to a peaceful town like this? what would he gain from attacking it? why hurt the innocent?. Endless questions yet no answer. The town was being consumed by those masses of Dark creatures, They weren't just attacking it but it was as if they were killing it. A Deadly invasion sapping the world of it's Life.

"this isn't ending" Raine said as another wave of the rust armors arrived. If only I could find the one responsible, she grunted as she sliced through three other rusty armors.and as if adding more fun to the party massive blasts of energy were being fired at her by the unborn canons who had just arrived. "Now It does REALLY suck' she said as she glanced upwards to where those canons were shooting. and suddenly she had an idea, perhaps there was still a way.

As Raine did a back flip she shouted "thunder" and immediately five streaks of lightning shot from the sky killing the closest unborns attacking her on the spot. once she opened a path for herself she teleported to one of the building tops. Now that she was on a higher ground she could see things more clearly. but suddenly a strong earthquake occurred out of nowhere causing her to almost lose her balance. she soon found out that the cause of this earthquake was no other Than a Giant Unborn.

"As if the small ones were not enough trouble" each word seemed to frustrate her more and more, it appeared that things were only getting worse. She looked back at the jaggernaught considering taking on the big creature ...But then she noticed something. Someone was there, someone was fighting it, someone was still standing in this town. and perhaps they Knew the one behind the attack.

As Fast as she can. Raine rushed to where the giant jaggernaught was, swiftly killing any dark creatures that stood in her face. The thought that someone was still alive in this town was like a glimmer of hope that burned with in her. All she hoped now is to find the one causing all this chaos.

As Raine jumped and was about to land onto the next building's roof, The building exploded causing a Bright blinding light. Raine was Thrown back by the force of the explosion, Her hand had let go of the keyblade as she flew helplessly in the air. She closed her eyes shut putting her hands in front of her face protecting it from the strong light. In less than a second she hit a building's wall hard and fell to the ground. she lay face down on the ground, every muscle in her body hurting so badly and somewhere in her left shoulder she felt a warm stream of blood gushing from her wound. she breathed out in relief as she didn't feel any serious injuries.She slowly got up on one knee balancing herself and adjusting her vision before she stood to see where have she ended up this time.

Fortunately she ended up where The giant Jaggernaught was but that wasn't the only thing there. In front of her stood three strong looking people fighting the Giant thing, one with a red hair and another with silver one, a girl who was fighting along side with them in addition to the girl she saw fighting the creature earlier. Just when she was going to help out, the jaggernaught seemed to have stopped attacking all of a sudden and just retreated to the side bringing it's huge shield together in defense as a new figure appeared in the scene. A Man who looked like he was in the 40's Stood there challenging Xenjin. That must be him Raine thought as she advanced slowly towards them. She soon noticed that the other two girls were also wielding keyblades and that was enough to surprise her. Her eyes widened in confusion as many questions erupted in her mind, It was clear enough on her face as she looked at them that she didn't know anything yet yearned to understand everything. But...but that will have also to wait for later, this was not the right time for questions.

"Sorry to barge in like that..." she said addressing them as she came to a halt and now directing her eyes to the Strong Man. Her hand stretched in front of her as the Lunar eclipse appeared pointing in the direction of Kairo. Her mouth curve into a lopsided smile as she addressed the man " ... But are You the one Causing all this mess?", She said her eyes burning with a n extreme challenge.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Frederick was looking at the small man type creature. What is this thing he thought to himself. He heard Aura say he needed practice and that he was willing to help. Aura held his hand out, and Frederick took it in his and shook it. “Id be honored to have your help, and Aura lighten up we’re not going to bite. I noticed you are rather tense loosen up a bit.” he said with a smile. Aura looked confused but happy or so it seemed under his dark hood.

Many of the men in the area had already transformed and were battling with the strange creatures. Many of the women were using the magic to either heal or attack and it seemed we were winning. Just then there was a large crash and a few large creatures, larger than the ones around them. They advanced quickly throwing people out of the way following the hooded man. Isabella quickly transformed into a more man-like wolf and began to advance on the enemies when suddenly everything went dark. Isabella felt like she was floating in water when suddenly a bright light burst into the darkness and she was back in the town. She was holding something that looked as dark as night and with the design of a crescent moon in many places along the entire blade. “What another keyblade wielder.” the hooded man said out of what seemed like frustration. Isabella Ran forward striking foes with her long claws and this new weapon. She reached the larger creatures when they all ganged on her and hit her on the head knocking her out. She could hear things going on around her, then she felt herself rise then settle again. She opened her eyes to see a large castle type building made of different parts of things. A sign to the side of the walkway said “Radiant Gardens” on it. She got to her feet noticing she had reverted back and whispered to herself, “Where’s my town, where’s Angele.”

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Xenjin turned around, as she heard a meancing male voice behind her. He glared at the red-head with an intimidating gaze, trying to pierce through her with the glare. The female Nobody was not that easily fooled, though.
"Oh, now who are you? The leader of these ugly things?" she nudged her head towards the Juggernaut, which had backed up. "Well, I got to say, that you look very similar to them."

"Make your move."
It seemed that the man challenged Xenjin. She glared back at him, clutching her blades. Her brown eyes flashing from orange to dark red, she sprinted at him, raising Nimoza above her head. As she reached the man, she sliced vertically with the weapon towards his head, while the pitch black Azomin was thrusted towards his abdomen.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
When Lerane’s keyblades approached in her hand, Kage first thought was to summon his own and attack her, lucky for both of them Kage didn’t listen to what his thoughts told him to do, the man started into The girl’s angrily eyes trying to figure out what he was going to say next.

“Well if you must know everything than I’m sadden to say I don’t know much about the Unborns, just that they are an old enemy that was sealed off years and years ago, when are dear old friend Slexif opened the door to kingdom hearts all of them where able to escape” Kage said as his mind tried to keep the thoughts of the past away.

Turning back to her he answered her question for about Ryu “Like I said he was spilt in three, your looking at one half of him, his Unborn would probably end up near there leader or at least a high ranking general, while his true self would go somewhere the keyblade thought he would be safe” Finishing his explanation Kage sat down the captain’s chair turning his back to the armored girl.

Max though was still a little confused “You forgot to explain his and Lerane’s connection” the dog man said remembering Lerane’s demand for answers. Kage at his side was staring daggers into nothing hoping Max could at least feel it.

“It’s easy what I met, I’m guessing that either you, Ryu or Lerane has feeling for one of the other that goes past friendship, in English I mean love” The man said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Huey started to chuckle a little bit at the thought of Ryu acutely being smart enough to ask a girl out, while Max was trying to imagine if he would even know if a girl liked him. Xyru was just staying silent on his side, he really never met the girl but at this moment he was dead scared “How the hell does Ryu not run away from this crazy women?!” he asked himself as he eyes her keyblades.

<3

Call me Love, love.
“Well if you must know everything than I’m sadden to say I don’t know much about the Unborns, just that they are an old enemy that was sealed off years and years ago, when are dear old friend Slexif opened the door to kingdom hearts all of them where able to escape” Once Kage started to explain, Lerane's anger slowly began to dissipate. The thoughts of what happened not so long ago, put images in the young girls head, which she wished not to relive.

“Like I said he was spilt in three, your looking at one half of him, his Unborn would probably end up near there leader or at least a high ranking general, while his true self would go somewhere the keyblade thought he would be safe” As Kage turned away, Lerane let her head drop.

So the boy over there isn't Ryu? Lerane looked over at the boy in question with a sadden expression. I haven't seen Loen either. Lerane was about to ask about Loen, but Max had bet her to it.

“It’s easy what I met, I’m guessing that either you, Ryu or Lerane has feeling for one of the other that goes past friendship, in English I mean love” Lerane's cheeks immediately turned a dark crimson colour, and she turned her face away from the on lookers. As her arms began to cross around her chest her keyblade disappeared.

"I-I don't love Ryu." She blurted out as soon as she could handle her voice. She looked edgy as she eyed each and every person in the room, deliberately doodging Ryu's nobody. Her eyes landed on Boots, who looked like he was everything the best time in the world. That reminded her of something.

"Kage. Twilight Town is under attack as well." Lerane raced over to Kage. "We need to go back and help them."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

As soon as the metal clad boots of the tall unborn reached the bottom of the stairs that led down to the ground of the third district, the sound of metal against stone immediately stopped, while Anorgos watched as he could see Kage running up towards the Gummi Ship, before grabbing ahold of the one banging against the ship, prior to them both entering and taking off from the now almost crumbled world. Growling a little in anger, after not being able to investigate that presence he felt.

Walking out to the open area of the district, the Unborn General in anger, through the sword of darkness he held straight at the doors that led into the first district, resulting in an explosion that completely reduced them and the surrounding walls to rubble. About to turn and make his way back to the second district, through the slits of Anorgos' helmet, the unborn noticed something once again interesting, laying on the ground within the first district.

Moving past the pieces of the large doors that weren't reduced to splinters, and the now rusty sword removed off all of the darkness as it laid atop of the crushed stones and earth, Anorgos started to notice that what he had seen was infact another person, still within the town. Standing around the person as he seemed to be unconscious on the ground, were a group of Rusty Armors with their swords held in a defense position, guarding the figure knowing, that Anorgos would want to see him.

Once he had gotten close to Nelox, Anorgos could tell so much more about the boy, then from where he first noticed him. For one, the most important detail, was that he was a Nobody, this was quite apparent. If he wasn't, the heartless roaming around the area would have already taken his heart, whether he was conscious or not, while as Anorgos turned his head a little to the side, he could tell that dusks were moving around the area, still in his control, but still hesitant on attacking one of their own kind.

Right before he could reach Nelox, the Rusty Armors guarding the boy suddenly moved their swords upwards, taking a few steps infront of them, allowing their general to better examine the nobody. Standing directly infront of the boy, Anorgos grinned a little from underneath his helmet, before he knelt down towards Nelox. Raising his metal covered hand, the Unborn general grinned a little, feeling the presence of darkness inside the boy, of that at a considerably strong level.

Standing back up onto his feet, Anorgos still held his hand and arm out, forming a small orb of darkness which he suddenly dropped onto the ground to his feet, letting it roll away from him resting right within Nelox's grasp. "If you can hear me, it appears that you used quite a lot of your darkness, for whatever reason that may be. Maybe you were trying to defend yourself from my kind, or perhaps you were fighting someone. Whatever the reason is, I do not care. But, I will leave you with this. Either, you take my help, or you will perish along with this world." Anorgos said to Nelox, not with any anger like his usual tone was, but with a feeling of inevitability, that no matter if he was lying or not, this world will fade away.

Turning away from the nobody, the Unborn walked towards the stairs that led up and towards the second district, not even stopping once he heard the Rusty Armors turning around, ready to finish off Nelox. That was, until they heard Anorgos speak to them once again. "Leave him be! If he truly wishes to leave this world, and carry on his pathetic existence, then let him do so."With that, the Rusty Armors immediately stopped their approach, turning around once again before making their way in a line behind their general, as he walked up the steps, entering the second district, leaving Nelox the only being left within the first, with only the orb of darkness the only other source of company.

Once again returning to the second district, Anorgos looked down form atop of the raised area, to see that Agaphya was still facing off against Winter, the destruction quite clear from the two powerful beings. Raising his hand up towards his helmet, the general softly tapped it, before the piece of armor began to retract in on itself, submerging into the armor like it was alive, allowing Anorgos to shake his head a little, releasing his shoulder length twilight golden hair from its confines, while his dark purple eyes could clearly see all around the area.

Immediately as his helmet finally retracted, a powerful presence of darkness more powerful then anything so far, covered the entire town, completely smothering even the strongest of beings, whether they could use darkness or not. "Agaphya! I think it may be time for you to see how Kairo is handling that task I gave him. He has been sent to Twilight Town. Knowing him, he has probably found himself an opponent. If he has, I wish for you to take the unborns I sent, and take the world all ready. I wish to have a little talk with, Winter here." said Anorgos, as he kept his sight on Winter, grinning still even as more and more of Traverse Town faded into the darkness.

"Go and search out more worlds for future use. This world is already ours, no matter what the consequence." Anorgos said to the lower unborns behind him, which bowed slightly before turning and disappearing into various void portals that suddenly formed for them. Appearing out from one such portal, a small group of Rusty Armors walked out into the middle of a deserted battle camp, examining the area, noticing a single tent with a small fire, already burnt out.

However, from it, the creatures could already tell that someone was already here, and just recently by how soon the fire had burnt out. Before they could tell much more about who was there, the Rusty Armors turned around, to find soldiers with bows and arrows, and swords ready to take on the ones who were in their camp. Withdrawing their swords, the unborns however readied themselves for battle, slowly marching towards the Chinese soldiers.

As that was happening, another portal opened up infront of two gigantic doors, which stood across a vast open area which seemed to be a coliseum of some sorts. From this void, A single War Armor walked out, holding its large Halberd lance as it examined the area, noticing immediately four figures standing in the middle of the area. Gently tapping the bottom of its spear onto the ground, more void portals, four on each side of the area appeared, from which a a group of two Rusty Armors marched out from each of them, staring down their opponents from all sides. Withdrawing their swords, the metal creatures began to make their way towards Aura and all the rest, while the War armor stood back and watched its kind begin the fight.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
After fedrick shook Auras with much energy Aura tried to pull off a small smile of sorts when fedrick told him to loosen up. After a seoncd though that smile quickly disappeared as a War Armor with a huge Halbert lance appeared summoning a good 32 rusty Armors.

Watching as all thrity-two(32) Rusty armors started to pull a pincer technique on them aura said.

"Well Fedrick...... I guess this will be are practice.........Might as well Rusty Armors should give you more experience." Aura said Noticing Phil had already ran for it.

"Herc, Fredrick.........lets go" Aura said running at the front line. "Boomerang chain element fire" Aura said as the right hand chains formed a boomerang. Not wasting anytime Aura threw the boomerang immediatly killing two Rusty armors as another one was caught on fire turning to dust.

"29" Aura said counting the ones left as he clashed blades with the other Rusty armor.

"Alright Ferick show me what you got" Herc said running at 9 Rusty armors tackling them all as they were no match for the half god.

Noticing herc attack aura continued the count down. "20" Aura said as he looked at fedrick.

"You heard him feridrick......fight for your life...19" Aura said cutting a Rusty armor in half as he threw the boomerang at another burning it to death.

"18"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Nelox opened his eyes and saw some unborn walking away. There was a small orb on the ground near him. He saw it contained pure darkness. "Hmm...I am not one to accept help from people I have never seen. But I suppose I might as well." He crushed the orb in his hand, releasing the darkness within. "Ahh...Well then, I'd better be getting back to business." He looked around, the place was mostly deserted. "It seems something is happening here, those damned unborns. They will even attack a place of refuge." He decided to look around a bit more.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Agaphya dodged yet another attack from Winter. She was about to release another arrow when she heard Anorgos approached.

"Agaphya! I think it may be time for you to see how Kairo is handling that task I gave him. He has been sent to Twilight Town. Knowing him, he has probably found himself an opponent. If he has, I wish for you to take the unborns I sent, and take the world all ready. I wish to have a little talk with, Winter here." said Anorgos.

She sighed at the General's command. Her battle with Winter was becoming quite enjoyable, but superior's orders do come first. "Yes, sir." she said while glancing back at her opponenet for the last time. She flew off and rounded up the rest of her army.

Arriving at her destination, she gazed down at the destruction caused by the Unborn. While surveying the area, she noticed Kairo facing off against a Nobody. I guess Kairo been doing his job, but I guess he wouldn't mind a little help. She faced at her army and gave them the signal. "Go ahead and create some more destruction." she ordered. the Unborns took off hastily and started their objective.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Frederick looked over as soon as Aura charged forward. Frederick summoned his keyblade and charged after him, he slashed five unborns and continued on. “ 15 since we’re keeping count.” he said. Herc attack a few more and called out, “That would be 12 and more to go”. Phil called from the sidelines that they were doing great.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"I-I don't love Ryu." Lerane blurted out as soon as she could handle her voice. She looked edgy as she eyed each and every person in the room, deliberately dodging Ryu's nobody. Her eyes landed on Boots, who looked like he was everything the best time in the world. That reminded her of something.

"Kage. Twilight Town is under attack as well." Lerane raced over to Kage. "We need to go back and help them."

The room was silent for a short time, most thinking of a next plan of action but of course they knew Kage would give a idea not for the best of them. While they thought Xyru was still eyeing the girl Lerane, he hadn't met her before...well he had but not like this, he was wondering if Ryu or Lerane did have any feelings for each other.

Soon his thoughts would be broken though as Kage simply opened a portal in the middle of the ship, he stepped close to the portal and summoned his keyblade in a instant "I'll go back to Twilight Town and help out there, you guys head on course to radiant garden and meet Rysto there, she'll help ya out" he said with a calm voice as he began to enter the portal.

"Wait what about me?!" Xyru yelled wondering what was going to happen to him and Ryu, but Kage either didn't care or wasn't listening because all the man did was shrug and disappear in the dark portal before it vanished.

"Well he's still a bastard" Max said as he glared at the spot Kage was standing in, even though they where brothers Kage had still acted like him and Ryu where on separate sides half the time. Sighing the dog man started to put them back on course to the world, hell they could even see it coming up soon.

Xyru on the other hand couldn't say anything for a quick minute so without thinking he just turned to Lerane and asked "Soooo.........you want to tell me what the hell is that thing?" he asked awkwardly as he pointed to boots that was now running around the airship with many candy rappers in it's mouth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the burning world of traverse Town Ryu had woken up in a ruble that had been Kage's house, his cloths had been torn and his head was spinning as he was trying to understand what had just happened to him.

manegeing to stand up the young warrior started to curse lightley "I knew not to eat her damn food, why the hell would I even try something that was blinking at me?!" he was sluring his words and was slumbling to even stand.

When he mangaged to pull himself up though Ryu took a quick look to his surroudings and gave anouther curse, he must of got spited up because he even felt weaker than before. "Great two years of training down the freaking toilet" mumbled the youth as he walked away from the ruble.

Walking to a near by corner Ryu let his body rest on the side of the wall as he felt he was about to pass out again, but soon all his energy would be returned when he saw a large flame erupt from the ground. Making his body move quickly Ryu jumped to a another part of ground that wasn't burning and soon he followed where the flame had come from.

Gazing to the source Ryu's eyes winded as he saw Loen fighting off a large amount of enemies, for a second he couldn't move, and just like before the word got silent as he stared at his friend and without even noticing it his eyes began to get wet.

"LOEN!" Ryu managed to yell to his long lost friend, it took two years and losing part of himself but he finely found his friend.

Though before his friend looked behind him Ryu saw an Unborn comeing right at him, he put his hand out so summon his keyblade but notihng happend, he must of still been to week.

"Oh you gotat be fu-" Ryu got cut off as the Unborn tackled him and sent him straight into a wall.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Isabella walked around looking at shops and other interesting things about this new world. She walked into an area that seemed to be a living area and there we’re many houses. A man dressed in blue with a long beard walked out from a house and stopped in front of Isabella and began to speak. “Hello Isabella I have been expecting you, your right on time.” said the man. “How do you know my name I never told it to you.” asked Isabella. “Oh right I never introduced myself, my name is Merlin.” Merlin said with a bow. “Um its nice to meet you Merlin and um where exactly am I.” asked Isabella curiously. “You’re on the world called Radiant Garden.” said a man with a cool look to him. “This man is Leon Squall he’s a good friend of mine.” said Merlin. “Well come on in and we will clue you in on what has happened.” Merlin said leading Isabella into the house he came out of.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Chain arm Blade element Ice" Aura said as the axe reformed into the arm blade that engulfed his hands slicing easily through 6 more Rusty armors Aura said.

"Another six here we win" herc said.

"No.....not yet....theres still him" Aura said pointing at the War Armor as it grabbed its lance and started to move towards them. Rushing at The war armor Aura dodged its first attack slamming his blade into the creatures just sending it back a bit. The creature being enraged by the miss slammed its right hand into Aura sending the Reaper flying landing right next to Fedirck.

"This could be a problem" Aura said to Fedrick.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Nelox saw how many Unbirths were around. If he had a heart, he would have been afraid. But he didn't. This world was doomed at this point, he had to get away,which was an idea not based on fear, but on logical thought. It was obvious he would die if he stayed. So he decided to go to Radiant Garden, a place of relative peace. He opened a corridor of darkness and stepped through.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
((Kuraixo will make his appearance in this post..:D))

As Kairo ordered the large unborn to back off from its battle with Xenjin, he approached the nobody, and just then a fimilar figure that he had known for quite a while; approached them.. “You seriously plan on taking on a nobody, with your power..how amusing..I cannot allow you to do that, allow me to take this one on, if you don’t mind Kairo.” The figure said, said standing over 6’ tall, with the physique of a grand warrior. A full body armor set at the mighty color of midnight blue, about 10 spikes that come up to half up his ears, on each side.Being as buff as this strange man is, his eyes are hardly noticeable. However, when people are up close to him, they can see the mighty dark black-redish eyes that he bears that brings fear to many souls.

“So you are finally here… Kurixo. How long has it been, three, four years since the two of us have laid eyes upon each other. But you want to take on the nobody hmm..okay she is all yours, do what you will” Kairo spoke, as he started walking off..and just as he was about to take off, a voice came from within the distance “Sorry to barge in like that..... But are You the one Causing all this mess?" The voice spoke…Kairo could only laugh at the innocence of the lady, “You honestly plan on fighting me, well then my little friend, let us do battle. However, if you want to back down, will understand, you obviously have no chance against me what so ever, but you may have a shot against my minion here..” Kairo explained to the gal as the mighty unborn stepped forward..”Now enjoy your battle” Kairo said again hopping onto a nearby building as he watched the carnage that was about to take place..

Meanwhile…..

“make your move” Kuraixo heard the nobody yell at Kairo.. Seeming as if he went un-noticed, and that the nobody completely ignored him and went after kairo..but this wouldn’t be allowed as Kuraixo teleported in the way of the nobody.. “Where do you think your going, the only person to attack him will be me, now back off” Kuraixo said to the one called Xenjin, and at that moment Kuraixo pulled out a simple 3’ pole that seemed to be harmless, but as purple energy pored out of each end of the pole, came out two twin blades making this simple pole into a double sided Scythe. “ Now lets dance.” Kuraixo said as he blocked the vertical attack by the Xenjin, and he forced her back..

“Playtime” He said with a sadistic smile upon his face, he then summoned at what it looked like a little nobody of his own, as his blade produced a black cloud of energy, and therefore that black cloud took form to a pure black nobody, that had a glaive in its right hand..”go forth and do battle with this trash” Kuraixo ordered his nobody, and at the same time; Kairo looked as the Juggernaut unborn came at the little gal with a strait right hand punch to the head.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Angel just watched as his opponent changed from a person to his power level to the big guy himself. He sensed his own limits were coming to an end. He quickly pulled out his scythe as he looked around the district. Winter laughed as he was now alone with Anorgos. "It seems I have to say good bye, sir," saying tauntingly," But next time we'll have our little chat!"

He slams his scythe into the floor as it split apart the last floored tiles connecting Anorgos and Winter. He flew to the closest District as his body soon rejected the darkness and returned back to Angel. Before he could even react, Angel crashed luckily into a unbirth that was attacking someone. Without hesitation, Angel grabbed the two people in front of him and prepared himself to transport.

He took a quick peek at the two he was saving," Ryu? Loen?" but it was too late. The after effects of turning into Winter took a heavy toll on Angel. He saw that darkness was grabbing him by the legs. He forced light out of his body as the three disappeared. After a good couple of seconds, Angel opened his eyes to find himself in a new world. He took a few seconds to recollect himself as he shook his head, body and tail.

He leaped onto his paws until he realized he actually had paws. He panicked and stepped back alittle as he felt his tail wag in the cool damp air of the Oasis. He began whimpering as he jolted to the water near him to see that he turned into a white furred cub. He tried to get a few words out, but only came out as whimpers or cute roars.

He grunted for a moment until he remembered he brought Ryu and Leon into this world. He quickly dashed into the forest, he knew he dropped them in this world but where he didn't know. He cut a sharp corner as he disappeared from the clearing he was just in, unaware of the unbirth that followed him here, in the shape of a million spiders. Mili-spiders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cado sat on the passenger's seat as he saw Max walk back to the cockpit to navigate to the next world. Cado silently assisted as he jumped through maps until he spotted a old constellation. He sighed as he threw the maps to the side. Max looked at him," You too huh?"

He looked at him for a moment," You can only put on a happy mask for so long..." Max laughed as he returned to the steering wheel," Well.... I'm not saying faking emotions is a good thing, but if you think it's ok, all's i gotta say is, think of a moment that made you so happy you couldn't help but smile." Max's words sunk deep into Cado, and he didn't respond.

He walked out of the cockpit to only tinker around light in his hand. He waited until nobody noticed as he opened a light portal and jumped in. He soon found himself in the ruins of Eternal Suburbs or otherwise known as Oxdicon Factory. Cado kicked over massive amounts of metal plates and empty pods until he arrived at what appeared to be the center of the "factory."

It seems that once the brothers got out of the virtual world, they were in fact trapped in a factory, a Unbirth factory. All 14 brothers fought their own way out, even Cado with only one casualty. Cado couldn't help but fall onto his knees as he arrived near Brol's pod, which was strangely intact. He stopped as he looked up, it was strangely intact.

He hesitated at first but opened it to only get sucked in the pod that was strangely intact. He thought he would get sucked into the virtual world again but instead he appeared in a underground escape pod room. Cado's theory was right, all the brothers did escape, but now left, where?

Cado took one step before he was blasted with a huge amount of water. He did not attack back because he knew who it was. He turned to spot Ro-Ro behind him," What are you doing here?" Ro laughed," Oh damn I thought you were Brol!" He chuckled as he bear hugged Cado.

He smirked," The prophecy is wrong yah know..." Ro looks at him," What are you talking about?" Cado grinned his teeth," It said that there would be at least two brothers together in any world a brother is in..." Ro laughed," I know... I was with you in Royal Manor and in Traverse Town..." Cado snapped back, "YOU WERE?"

Ro stepped back, " Yea but Angel told me not to tell you cause then you wouldn't keep your promise to him..." Cado instantly calmed down," Oh yea... Where is he?" Ro punched Cado in the arm, " What the hell? You'd reject a Brother over some experiment?"

Cado shook his head," On the contrary, He's helping look for one... a specific one..." Ro nodded as he showed him the portal out of this world, the only one. Cado looks back at Ro," You know what this means..." Ro smiled," Another brother will be here the second you leave... I'll be fine..." Cado nodded as he jumped into the portal to only hear explosions behind him.

Cado found himself outside of Oxdicon Factory to only see it being blown up. He noticed a large ball of water shoot out of the world before it caved in on itself. He smiled as he blasted to the closest world, Twilight Town. He began spinning aorund in his flames to ease the impact, but instead a huge Unbirth helped his landing.

He looked around," Damn... This place looks lik... "He turns to notice Kage right behind him. "Weren't you just on the ship?"

Sora05

Through the clashing battle Loen heard someone call his name. Slashing through an Unborn he quickly glanced behind him to see, what looked like a familiar face, before he was tackled to the ground by an Unborn. Turning on the spot Loen ran as fast as he could slashing through Unborn as he went. Just when he was in range a flung his keyblade through the air and sliced the enemy upon the figure in two.

However the moment the keyblade left his hand he he was grabbed and he felt a strange presure surround him. He shut his eyes and the next moment he hit the padded ground of a forest with a thump. Just as he hit Loen let our a "Humph" sound and sad upwards rubbing his head. Looking around he had no idea where he was or what had just happened.

"Let's see, I was killing Unborn, I heard my name, saw someone who looked like...Ryu!' he gasped as he saw his friend laying on the ground. Quickly he jumped up and leapt at the teen, landing ontop of him. "Ryu! It's really you! And how did you let one of those guys get you like that?!" he spat out, not knowing what he was saying out of excitement.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
To say Ryu was dazed and confused would be a understatement, first he had been spilt into three parts, then attacked by many Unborns and than finely he was transported into a new world, before he was crushed by his own friend.

The teen opened his eyes slowly and then he heard someone speaking. Ryu! It's really you! And how did you let one of those guys get you like that?!" he spat out, not knowing what he was saying out of excitement.

When he tried to owner Loen Ryu felt something odd about himself, he went to stand up but noticed he was on all fours, then he felt something behind him, turning his head to his side Ryu saw that he had a tail swishing back and forth.

"Well I have a tail" looking down Ryu also noticed he had paws as well "Oh and paws too" Then he looked into a near by puddle and saw that he was looking like a lion in it's young adult stage. "...........Well this is bad" Ryu final said after a long pausing of staring in the puddle.

Ryu turned to Loen surprising calm about everything and gave his old frined smile "Well looks like where a bunch of lazy bastard over grown cats" he said with a roared, then without noticeing he taclekd Loen and started to ask many qestions.

"Where the hell where you? Why the hell did you close kingdom hearts on your own?!" he rored at his frined but then he gave a kid smile then head butted his friend in the head "Ya want to tell me what's going on?" he asked in a playfully tone as he jumped of his friend and began to pace around in a circle.

Though as he paced he started to wonder what had happend to Angel?

Sora05

Loen couldn't help but to smile at his friends curiosity and confusing. He swished his tail back and forth and let out a slight growling laugh. Loen made a slight circle before laying down in a nice pile of leaves and grass. "Well first off I had to close Kingdom Hearts alone. You and Lerane have someone you guys need. You need to watch after Huey, Max, those damn chipmonks" he paused here and let out another chuckle at the thought of them," and that stupid bug. And as for Lerane she has Larxen, and Boots. I don't really have anyone but Xannos, but I know he can look out for himself." he paused and looked at his friend.

He remembered the look on their faces has he shoved them out, and how it killed him to leave them, but it had to be done. They had so much more going for them than he did. It was painful but it had to be done.

After a moment he continued, "And as for why we're huge over sized cats, I'd say we're in Prideland. Xannos and I came here several times patroling the worlds." he smiled and patted his friend playfully on the nose. "Now do you want to tell me how the hell we got here?"

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
The young lion sat down letting at looked at the sky as his eyes wondered, the last thing he remembered was Angel so it was a likely bet that he had brought them here. "Well there was this man I had come to know named Angel, I think he brought us here, as for why I don't know" Thinking back on it his memories had seemed hazy ever since he was first spilt up, though for now he didn't feel the need to mention that.

Picking his body up, Ryu looked to a large rock in some ways away, maybe he could get some of the answers he need at this world. "Loen, something’s happening, I think....I think Slexif might of survived some how" it came out more of a whisper but he was sure Loen heard it.

"I felt his presence in Traverse Town and I swear that was him, but why he's controlling these Unborn things I don't know" Ryu said as he edged his head to the side, trying to think of a possible way he could still be alive and able to fight. His mind also kept wondering to Lerane, where was she and would she be safe if the battles where starting up all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back