• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (A original KH roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
After kairo led his troops into Traverse town he got a sudden message from anorgos.. " "We shall discuss this later, Kairo. For now, I want you to travel to the world known as Twilight Town, and see how goes the operation there, now."He said. And kairo heard the emphasis on NOW; and Kairo had a feeling that Anorgos was not happy on what he did.

"Yes sir, i am on my way" Kairo said

"Troops; i am leavign you guys to cause as much as mayhem as possible..i expect a report back to me when it is all said and done"Kairo told his troops..all they did was give the face that kairo expected; they will do what he told him without hesitation.So following that, Kairo opened a portal to teleport him from Traverse town, to the back alley of Twilight Town.

" General Anorgos i am here in the back alley of Twilight town, what are your next orders sir." Kairo said to Anorgos as he awaited the General's reply.

(im sorry this post sucks..but its all i could come up with)

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
“Hey Angel I got a bet for you,, first one to kill the most of these guys gets free rounds of rum for a year!” he said to the strange Winged man. Turning back to the battle Ryu charged forward.

Angel laughed as he took out his scythe, "Sure... don't get too disappointed though..." He swiftly rushed into the center of Second District as he shot out various amounts of light arrows. He noticed Ryu rushed into the Hotel, and snickered. " Your running away already?!" He said as enormous blasts throw Angel into a wall.

He turns his head to spot Kage and Ryu walking right next to him. "Ugh..." He says as he falls back down onto the ground," I guess that surprise attack before took alot more out of me than I expected..." He breathes slowly as he looks up to see a group of Cannons limping towards them. Angel smirks as he takes a deep breath from his cigarette and blows ice shards at the Cannons.

"Theses are stronger than they look..." He thinks for a moment," Well seeing as theses are the strongest or not, You think they are the Boss," Uses air-quotes," of this battle?" Angel notices as the Cannons begin to fuse together. Angel whips out his wings as he covers Ryu and Kage. The fused Cannons all shot their combined into a massive blast that pushed Angel back alittle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cado woke up from his black out and shook off the debris. "What th..." He saw the Districts were in rubble and worse, the world itself seems to be breaking apart. "I gotta end this..." He disappears and reappears in front of the fountain in Second District. He looked at the combined cannons or, Mech Cannon [http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/l33t_k33n9/ChaosLord/ChaosLord-ChaosCannon-1.png]," Your done now..."

He shot out a dark ball at the monsters, and got the attention of the machine. Cado laughs as he sends out a array of blasts as the Mech Cannon itself attacks him. Angel looks over at him," What are you doing?" Cado turns as he jumps up as the cannon blew up the spot he was standing on. He landed infront of the fountain again as the Mech Cannon charged up.

Angel quickly turned," RYU! KAGE! CADO'S GONNA MAKE THE MACHINE DESTROY THE KEYHOLE!" He turns, it was too late. Cado dodged as the Mech Cannon destroyed the fountain entirely as darkness began oozing from the rubble. Cado stood there as he took out his keyblade and rushed at the unbirth. He appeared behind the creature as 8 huge gashes suddenly appeared on the creature and exploded as Cado turned.

"You better get out of this world..." He smiles as he summons up a few solo gummi ships that can fit one person per ship. Angel runs up to Cado, "Are you insane? What of the other people in this world?" Cado grabs Angel and throws him into the darkness but evades it. "Hey if anything one less world to look into right? We checked this world completely they're not here...." Angel grunts as he rushes over to the darkness as he begins sending light into it.

"Kage get all the remaining people out of here! Check First and Third District.... Ryu you get out of here.. you don't know right now... but your more important to Anorgos' Pl.." Cado glares at him," What?" Angel shoots a light blast at Cado, sending him into a gummi ship. Angel looks back at the darkness," Shoot..." He says as his hair starts turning long and silver.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

Watching as the Cannon unbirths formed into the large creature the Mech Cannon, the tall armored figure continued to smile from underneath hie metal helmet, as one of the people below, used the powerful blast from the unbirth, to blow a hole straight through the fountain, forcably opening up the keyhole, and unleashing darkness from within it.

"Ah, what perfect timing!" the dark being said smiling, stopping once he received another communication from Kairo. "General Anorgos i am here in the back alley of Twilight town, what are your next orders sir." Sighing a little more to be interrupted once again, Anorgos replied again, hopefully answering Kairo's question. "Simply, observe the operation, only take part, if things get too out of control, understand!" said the figure, as he turned his full attention back onto the darkness that flooded out from the keyhole, further angering him while also breaking apart the world piece by piece, as more heartless began to spawn.

As he continued to watch the world slowly fall into darkness, Anorgos grinned as he noticed two of the figures below had began to fight with eachother. With one trying desperately to stop the darkness from coming out any more, while the other, wished for it to continue. This being was actually seen too, as the light user one fired and pushed the dark user into one of the gummi ships that were called, allowing the white winged being to concentrate on the darkness.

Smiling at all of this, Anorgos took one step forward, allowing him to fall off the top of the gizmo shop bell tower, crashing into the top of it causing the bell to violently rock and sound with the incredibly loud crash. Placing his armored hands behind his back, the armor clad unbirth took a few more steps forward, now standing on the edge of the Gizmo shop, looking down at the few unbirths that stopped and held their position, while the numerous heartless clung and held onto the sides of buildings, and even within the darkness, waiting to react.

Stepping off from the final ledge, the same process started to happen, Anorgos immediately began to fall, though unlike before, right as he was about to collide with the ground, he almost seemed to slow down, gently landing onto the district facing the darkness leaking fountain from all the other side of the area. While he made his way towards the fountain, the only sound that could be heard was that of his large boots, as they hit the cobbled streets, while the Rusty Armors stood on each side lining them in respect to their general.

Turning his eyes from side to side, Anorgos could see, the destruction caused by his kind, while on the other side a huge hole in the entrance of the hotel was present, though it wouldn't really matter, everything would be gone soon. Moving closer and closer towards Angel's location, with every step he took, the familiar dark presence that continued to radiate from the general, began to get ever more powerful and clearer the closer he got towards the fountain.

"Now, what do you think you are doing, standing infront of that bleeding keyhole? You should step aside, their's nothing you can do for it, now!" Anorgos said, laughing a little at the end, though continually smiling underneath the metal helmet on his hidden face, the slits showing his dark purple eyes, as they stared directly at both Angel and the darkness pouring from the keyhole..

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ryu and Kage had there hands full, no matter how many of the Unborns they killed, three times as many would just pop up all over again. It was like this wasn't an a attack but an invasion. IT then hit Kage what was happening, this was just like what the organization had done two years ago, they where planning to destroy Traverse Town.

The whole thing made sense, this was the world that many people ended up at when there worlds where destroyed, if it was gone than many people would be scattered all over again. His thoughts had been stopped when he saw a blast come straight toward them but had been stopped by Angel.

There relief wouldn't be that long because soon after both brothers had felt there hearts stopped for a quick second. ," RYU! KAGE! CADO'S GONNA MAKE THE MACHINE DESTROY THE KEYHOLE!" they heard Angel shout.

As would be expecting he Unborn destroyed the keyhole, and with that the world started to go hay wire, and began to lose control. "Kage get all the remaining people out of here! Check First and Third District.... Ryu you get out of here.. you don't know right now... but your more important to Anorgos' Pl.." Cado glares at him," What?" Angel shoots a light blast at Cado, sending him into a Gummi ship. Angel looks back at the darkness," Shoot..." He says as his hair starts turning long and silver.

Though Kage wasn't leaving this world to die "The hell with that Angel this is my world too, if we die than we die fighting!" The man said as a dark aura incased his body and keyblade, his eyes had turned into a deep shade of yellow and heartless started to appear by his side. "Spare no one" he said coldly. He couldn't save the world but he wasn't going to let these people die.

As his heartless attacked Kage began ran off to gather people in the Gummi ships to leave the world. Ryu on the other hand had already ran to the third district, he had to get Huey and Max too. When he got to the next district though he noticed things had been as bad over there as it had been in the second districts.

ON the roof of Kage's house was Rysto shooting exploring arrows at Unborns while Huey was casting Thundra and Max was making human tornados with himself and his shield. "Guys this place is going up in smokes, we got to leave!: he yelled as he sliced his way threw Unborns to his friends.

Rysto on the other hand just shoot her way to Ryu, the young women had many cuts on her but none seemed to even effect her "Your ship's in the back, I'll go back and help Kage get out of here" With that she hugged Ryu and ran away to the second district, killing Unborns on her way.

While the trio could only keep fighting as they made there way to there ship, as they continued to attack Ryu could only wish Loen and Lerane had been here to help, but then again he was happy they wouldn’t have to go threw this. “Damn Lerane if you can hear me I miss you” he thought to himself as he manged to get into his ship.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"Now, what do you think you are doing, standing infront of that bleeding keyhole? You should step aside, their's nothing you can do for it, now!" Anorgos said, laughing a little at the end, though continually smiling underneath the metal helmet on his hidden face, the slits showing his dark purple eyes, as they stared directly at both Angel and the darkness pouring from the keyhole..

Angel noticed the man's voice as he began throwing more and more light into the broken keyhole. "Yea It's bleeding but as long as I am here, I can stop it...though even I have a limit." He smiles as his hair was now completely silver and his eyes were ice blue. "It's a shame you don't recognize your old General... Eh Anorgos?" He said loudly as the man walked closer and closer.

Suddenly, Cado bursts through the gummi ship as he whipped out a massive dark slash into the ground, killing the unbirths around him. "YOU BASTARD! WHERE'S BROL?" Angel finally let go to turn around only he didn't look like Angel anymore. He finally breaks his chains of experimental seals, Winter came into being.

Cado stepped back alittle, he sensed the dark touch in him. He quickly took out his keyblade as he looked at Anorgos," Your out numbered so d..." He looked down to see a trail of blood on the ground. Cado falls to the ground as Winter stood at the base of the clock tower as a deep crater trailed to Winter from Cado. "It has been a while since I've been in this form.... It doesn't suit me though...." Winter hysterically laughed as Cado crawled up, it was clear he insane. Cado turned to look at the keyhole, all the darkness that was seeping disappeared, all that remained was the destroyed fountain and the heartless.

He crawled up to Anorgos' face," Wh...Where is my b...Brother?" He collapses on the floor as Winter whips out his scythe. " It seems we have some negociations eh? How about this... I win, You tell me where the hell any of his other brothers are? I lose... I'll walk with you but you still tell him where any of them are... except Brol..." He says as he rushes at Anorgos with enormous amounts of darkness following him.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Dammit," Nelox said. "Lost focus...But I'm not gonna give up this easily...Heh, time to die key freak!...hey...where'd he go?" Nelox noticed he was gone. "Aw crap..." He bagan to run towards the first district. "Maybe there's someone there to tell me what's going on with this place..." He said to himself as he ran. "DAMMIT! Talking to myself again..."

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Picking up the consciencnce Fedrick Aura said.

"Maybe you have a bigger purpose then I thought but first" Aura released the chains on both hands as they raised to the air.

"May all souls lost today combined with these chains of salvage" After saying that white dots all over the world Traverse Town started to appear as they traveled to fuse with Auras chains.

"That.. should slow." Aura decided finishing the sentence with no one around was pointless. After a Second Aura disappeared with Fedrick.

(Land Of Dragons)
Walking into a tent that Aura had made a few minutes ago Aura made sure Fedrick was okay.

"He should wake up soon" Aura said taking the mountain veiw in sight. After a second Aura looked at his hands. They never aged he looked the same way he did during the end of the Keyblade Wars.

"I wonder what is the keyblades next move going to be or better yet the Unbirths next move" Aura said as he concemtrated on a energy ball that telled all distant Heartless, nobodies and unbirths to stay away.

"Now I ..... Just have to... worry about attracting someone powerful" Aura said.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Xenjin jumped back after slicing an enemy into pieces, huffing. Her strength had been decreasing due to the lack of fighting. Of course she had trained every now and then with Rio, Zexion and Axel, but their battles were not as exhausting as real ones.
The group of Rusty Armors got closer. The red-head moaned in frustration, attacking two of the creatures at the same time, chopping the other one's head of while stabbing the other into the abdomen. Both disappeared into eternal darkness, the last shards of their weak bodies fading away.
"What the hell is this?!" Xenjin screamed. She was annoyed because of her bad fighting skills and all the trouble coming back to her again. Why couldn't she live peacefully?

Well... a small voice said in her head. ...I know you did miss the action.
A smirk visited her pale face quickly, but it soon disappeared, as one of the enemies jumped on top of her, trying to make her collapse. Little did it know, that it would be extremely hard to force this young woman fall over. Xenjin kicked the creature just before it would have smashed against her, throwing it into the air with her legs. Before it could even blink, a pitch black blade called Azomin flew towards it like a boomerang, cutting through it's chest painfully.
The red-head grabbed the weapon as it came back, sprinting towards the rest of the group. That was when she saw something running towards her from her left.

"It's been way too long."
Rio, Axel and Zexion, Xenjin's best friends, darted into the scene, their weapons ready for bloodshed. The red-head nodded briefly and continued attacking the creatures. Now Heartless and also Nobodies had joined them, the enemy number increasing with vast speed.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Blake followed the ones named Ryu and Angel to the third district to meet up with someone. Apparently the third ones name is Kage. He kept watching crouching as they fought the new beings. Ryu left for awile and came back with two other fighters.

"Hmm looks like there about to leave, I better attempt to join them." Blake leaped off the building and ran towards the ship. He had to change his approach so he acted like he was running from the unborn, to try to trick them into letting him aboard.

"HEY YOU, LET ME IN I NEED HELP!" Blake said as he approached the gummi ship. He started banging on the window.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Rio smiled as she came up close to the creature. "Hey there buddy, you're fairly new, aren't cha?" She said in a mocking tone. She grasped her keyblade tightly, and swung at the thing with all of her might.
"God, these things get uglier every time!" She exclaimed, slashing forward as more crowded around her.

'Do they ever stop?!' Axel smirked, firing his chakrams at the creatures, throwing numerous attacks one after another. He watched as his friends fought off the enemy for a split second. This was how he liked his fights to be. Fun, tough and with his friends.

With the exception of Zexion who basically seemed like he was doing nothing. Besides gathering information with his Lexicon about the creatures so he could use their own attacks against them.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Frederick awoke with a start to find himself in a tent. He sat up to see out of the tent and found an oriental land staring back at him. Frederick tried to remember what had happened but all that came to him was that he was fighting creatures, there was a lot of screaming and then blank. Just then Aura entered the tent with a look on his face that he probably wanted an explanation. “Sorry but I cant recall the actions that I preformed but I can tell you that the name of that power is called Passionate Outburst or so it has been from the beginning of my families curse. My grandfather had it, then my father, then me. I wish that some day I can learn to control it.” he finished explaining.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"God, these things get uglier every time!"
Xenjin chuckled, as she finished off two enemies with a same swing.
"Tell me about it!" she shouted back, overcoming the noise of battling with her stronge voice. She turned her blade, the tip of the weapon directed towards the space behind her. As a Nobody and an Unborn attacked her from her front and back, she stabbed them at the same time, their bodies flinching and fading away. The red-head had gotten new energy from her friends, and fighting started to feel as fun as it had been a couple of years ago.
After striking several creatures onto the ground and into nothingness, she couldn't help but swipe the small sweatdrops from her forehead.
This is harder than I thought... she said to herself in her mind, while smashing Nimoza's handle into one Unborn's head. It collapsed onto the ground unconcious; Xenjin swirled the blade quickly in her hand and stabbed the creature, killing it. There was no end for the wave of enemies. The streets were full of them, crawling, flying and jumping all around Twilight Town.

"AAAAAAAAAGH!" Xenjin screamed in utter frustration. A wave of blinding light was shot into every direction, finishing all the creatures in short distance. Sparks flew around the battleground, as the wave crashed into the Nobodies, the Heartless and the Unborns. After the attack the red-head stared in front of her in amazement, big brown eyes wide open.
"D-did I do that?" she whispered, talking more to herself than the others.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

"It's a shame you don't recognize your old General... Eh Anorgos?" The armored covered figure heard Angel say, the closer he got to him, forming a grin from underneath the helmet. "Now, why would I not remember one of my most important allies." the figure said outstretching his arms, jsut as he turned around slightly,, hearing a large burst of metal, from which a boy launched a powerful whip of darkness, obliterating the Rusty Armors.

"YOU BASTARD! WHERE'S BROL?" before Anorgos could take the time to deal with the little annoyance himself, a black and white blur flew past him, and suddenly the area was different, the boy had now a trail of blood from him, as the white and black blur turned out to have been Angel, now Winter. "It has been a while since I've been in this form.... It doesn't suit me though...." Winter said before he started hysterically laughing, while Cado crawled up to Anorgos.

"Wh...Where is my b...Brother?" was all Cado could say, before collapsing on the floor, just as Winter whipped out his scythe. "It seems we have some negotiations eh? How about this... I win, You tell me where the hell any of his other brothers are? I lose... I'll walk with you but you still tell him where any of them are... except Brol..." Anorgos listened to the proposal made by Winter, calmly placing his metal hand under his helmet in thought, even when Winter was rushing towards the Unborn General with enormous amounts of darkness

“Very well. But first we should clear the area first!” Anorgos said smiling a little, as he looked down at the limp body of Cado, moving his metal boot under him, just before in one swift motion, the Unborn kicked the boy a little in the air, just enough so he was at the height of Anorgos’ waist, before slamming the heal of his boot into him, sending him across the area and into the side of one of the buildings, forming a crater.

Turning his head back towards Winter/Angel, Anorgos continued to smile from underneath his helmet, stretching out his right arms and hand from beneath his white cloak, causing one of the Rusty Armor’s to withdraw their weapon, throwing it to their master for his use. Catching the obviously rusted weapon, a sudden change occurred, as the entire weapon emblazed into darkness, completely black in colour with a menacing dark aura that was entirely different to any other kind, even from the keyhole. It felt more, ancient, much deeper then any world could ever gather, and the worse part was, it was only a tiny display.

Growling as the Rusty Armors and Nobodies continued to attack Xenjin and the others, the huge Juggernaut unbirth simply watched, gently resting its massive half shields on the ground ever few minutes, readying itself to move on towards the Clock Tower. Suddenly though, an immense blinding light erupted out from Xenjin, forcing the Juggernaut to slam its shields together in defense, protecting itself from the light until it finally subsided. Slowly opening the shield once again, the unborn examined the pieces, noting that they collided with something incredibly powerful and hot.

As it moved its sight up down the street, the huge unborn roared into the air, realizing that it was from Xenjin the light had come from. Rushing down towards the girl, the Juggernaut raised its right fist and shield, before slamming it into the ground, causing a large earthquake to shake the area violently.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Lerane could feel each wound form, and bleed, all over her body. There were only a few, but enough for her to notice them take their toll. It had been too long since she had been in battle like this and it was effecting her greatly. Each breath squeezed its way from her lungs, and the only thing that she could think of, was Larxene should have been a lot more harder on her then she was in training. Slamming both keyblades in one of the mysterious beings, she turned her head sharply, in her free time between killing enemies, and quickly noticed Larxene scarcely use any energy on the same enemy that were taking energy out of herself.

It aggravated her of course, and she even considered distracking Larxene just for the fun of it, but the chance was ripped away from her before she could use it. A large blinding light filled the area, Lerane had to cover her eyes from the glare, and once they opened she noticed the area had been cleared of the enemies. Lerane was about to run after Larxene, who had - surprise surprise - run off to find more things to kill, but something stopped her mid-step.

A voice. A familliar voice that seemed so distant, it was hard to recognize it, filled her head. Unknown whether she had finally lost the plot, Lerane was almost about to dimiss it, however the voice cleared and she could place a face along with the voice. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized it was Ryu's voice. She hadn't thought about him, let alone seen him since he made a promise she held so dear to her heart and failed to keep.

Snapping out of the allusion, Lerane reached out towards Larxene and called for her attention. When the blond turned around, she showed the annoyance of a five year old not getting his ice-cream cone. "I have to go find them." Lerane simply called out. A few more of the rusted armored creatures were beginning to make their appearance again. "Will you be alright without me for a while?" Her facial expression was that of guilt, but she felt compelled to leave at right this moment.

Larxene cocked an eyebrow as she tried to understand what the pig tailed red hair girl was saying. Sometimes she couldn't understand a single thing coming from that girls mouth. She noticed Lerane's impatient scowl quickly and simply shrugged her shoulders. "Meh. This is simple. Just run off and do that thing you do." A smirk replaced the previous expression quickly. "It's not that hard to find you." Larxene demonstrated by lefting up a free hand and created a black portal. A skill she had obtained as a nobody. It disappeared as quickly as it came and Larxene waved before she turned to finish a rather enjoyable battle.

Lerane waved back and turned around in the other direction. She ran as fast as possible, considering every few seconds she either had to stop or put a little more effort into killing another enemy, towards a location that she couldn't be certain would help her in any way. She was only slightly awear of Boots following behind and once she stopped to kill an enemy behind her, Boots climbed up her back and held on tightly to her shoulder. She smiled at her favorite pet, and took the chance of relaxation to pat his head. "Do you think that idiot would have been stupid enough to take it with him?" She asked.

Boots simply pushed his head against her palm, obviously liking being pat. Lerane laughed and contiued towards her destination. She only had a little bit longer to run, and once she arrived she would be able to rest. She had given up on Ryu. Given up on him ever finding Loen and then them both returning to their home world to live a happy, peaceful life. She guessed that was to much to ask for. Considering now she was going to look for the both of them. Why she suddenly had this plan was unknown even to her. But like she said to Larxene before, she had to find them.

Reaching the large storage room, Lerane quickly put summoned away her keyblades to put all of her energy in opening the large sliding doors. During the process, Boots had jumped off her shoulder to help her too. Geez, she hated being a girl. Always weaker then everyone esle. It really but a stump in her self confidence, and made her loose her temper all the time.

Once the doors were fully open, Lerane rushed in towards the small, one person gummi ship Ryu had supplied to her years ago. She remembered him saying that is she ever felt the need to travel - even though she had Larxene - this would transport her there. But Lerane wasn't in the mood for traverling at all. She was more in the mood to stay back and protect her family, friends and Twilight Town. But always that she knew that if she left now, she would find either Ryu, or Loen or maybe even both.

Pressing a pin code onto the keypad at the side of the hatch, Lerane was granted access into her especial designed gummi ship. Not to girlish, not to boyish. Just the way she liked it. Walking in quckily, with her favorite follower, Lerane walked straight to the captains seat. She was never aloud to sit in this particular seat when she was with Loen and Ryu. Though she would sneak a quick relaxing rest on it when the boys were asleep. Again pressing some more buttons on the small deck, the gummi ship started up and flew out of the large room, into the sky and very soon, out of the world all together. Lerane didn't want to leave Larxene, and her other Nobody friends, to defend Twilight Town by themselfs. But she trusts them.

Putting in the ships course - to nowhere basically - Lerane slugged her way to the little bedroom where she cleaned and bandaged her wounds, with the help of Boots of course, and slid underneath the warm quilt. Boots twirled around a few times before he got comfortable at the end of the bed and quickly entered the dark world of slumber. Lerane wasn't to far behind to follow.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
"Great, Just Great!!" Raine said out in frustration as she came to a dead end. From all the places she could have ended up at, Why did she have to end up in this world, couldn't she have just boarded the train the station before, why did it have to be Twilight town?. Well she can't do anything about it now, can she?, Not after being chased by those rusty weird creatures and getting cornered. At first she tried to finish them off but no matter how many she defeated they kept popping back and multiplying by the numbers, she had no other way but to run for her life especially that they were some tough crowd.

Her Back hit the wall as she backed away from the advancing creatures, there was No way out. She felt her very heart throbbing like crazy in her chest, as if it knew it's end is close. "well fine ... If this is really the end, Then you shall regret the Day that you stood in my way" she said addressing those creatures with admirable courage and Fearless Heart. her Bright Sapphires burning with resolve as she took a step forward ready to face her fate. Just then a bright blue light illuminated the place causing the creatures to back away in caution as it Revealed a Weapon never seen before by Raine.

In Her hand appeared a Some sort of special Blade shimmering with Tremendous power. Although she has never seen the likes of it before but it somehow felt familiar. Her hand seemed to rejoice with the weapon as if it was always there but never summoned. even Raine somehow Felt Happy with the Blade as if it was a newly found friend. But feelings would have to wait for later as It was now her against those Dark creatures.

Wasting no time she charged forward slashing through five of them, then jumped hurling her blade through one that was just about to attack her. Her hand was moving of her own with such a skill , talent and power that she didn't know she had. she began to wonder about if it was out of her instinct or Habit. As she finally broke through those creatures and made herself a way out, The fiery red haired girl stood for a second of peace taking her breath. But out of the blue those creatures started to appear again and attack her that she didn't have the chance to defend herself. Just when she was readying her keyblade to strike one of those creatures a chakarum hurled through the creature returning it to the darkness it came from. although the owner of the chakarum did not notice Raine but she was quite Thankful to him.

What Mattered now was not defeating those endless creatures, But to find the one controlling them and finish him off. With no further thought, Raine quickly hurried to the others side to aid them, Just as she arrived to the others a new wave of those rusty armors and dark creatures had arrived totally surrounding them. "Need a Hand?"she said , a smirk appearing on her beautiful face as she took her place beside the others, ready to continue the fight.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
As Xenjin was still staring into emptiness in amazement, a dark shadow lay upon her. She woke up from her trance-like state, gulping as she raised her gaze upwards.The enormous Unborn, which had been staying further away, dove towards the red-head from the sky, it's eyes burning with rage. She raised her blades in front of her, getting ready for the impact. For her surprise, the creature aimed a few feet to her left. Xenjin was once again amazed, but in less than a second she knew why the Unborn did so. She turned on her heels, starting to run as far as possible. It was too late; the creature smashed into the ground with massive power, sending a strong earthquake across the battlefield. Because the young woman had been almost in the centre of the attack, she flew high into the air due to the pressure, her thoughts swirling and mixing up with each other. As she darted backwards in the dark, clouded sky, she desperately tried to find a way to stay uninjured.
With a quick turn, her head was now towards the direction she was flying towards. A concrete building stood in front of her, the red-head getting closer to it's fatal, solid wall with fast speed.

Xenjin threw her blades away, concentrating her power in between her hands. Something golden started to form behind her fingers, rays of light shining through. She opened her palms, a largening orb of fire and light swirling in front of her. Soon it was extremely large; the building was now very close. The red-head closed her eyes, flinging the orb towards the building with all the strength she had in her arms. The explosion shone through her eyelids, noisy impact almost deafening her. As she opened her brown eyes, she saw herself flying through a huge hole going through the building. Right after she had came out on the other side, it rumbled and collapsed.
Xenjin sighed in relief. Fortunately her speed started to slow down, her body descending from the air. As she was only inches away from the ground, she dove towards it and rolled forward. Despite that, her palms had several, small, blood-oozing wounds, caused by the little rocks breaking the skin.
She rubbed her hands slightly to get accustomed to the pain, and summoned her weapons back to her hands. The red-head had flown far away from the others, but she could still see the enormous Unborn, roaming around the battleground. Xenjin's eyes flashed with red, as she sprinted towards it, anger boiling inside her.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Nelox ran into the first district and was greeted by a dozen Unbirths. Any people brave enough to venture out where scrambling for shelter. "Dammit...Power of the Keyblade, I summon thee, Grant me the power to vanquish the enemies whom confront me! I summon thee, Rise! Legion of the Shadows!" Nelox plunged Heartsbane into the ground. Suddenly, creatures of pure shadow rose from the aforementioned ground and began to overwhelm the Unbirths with sheer numbers.

As Nelox fell to the ground, beggining to lose conciousness from the stress of using that attack, he said to himself, "Ugh...why is pain the only thing beings such as me can feel..." Nelox passed out, hopefully someone would find him before more Unbirths came. Unfortunately though, most where busy with other matters, such as saving their own hides. But there was still hope, wherever there was Despair, there was a small glimmer of hope.

Last edited:

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Agaphya released another arrow at another terrified individual. The person slumped to the ground and disappeared only to be replace by Heartless. This is what usually happens to her victim once they've been struck by one of her arrows. Sometimes the darkness might be to great for them and they just die all together. She watched as the deformed dark being blended into the shadows and vanished. She then averted her ebony eyes toward her the Unborns striking terror at the towns people. Normally she would find amusement in this but after seeing this scene several time, it seem to grow repetitive to her.

I wonder how the other district are holding up since this one is done, she thought to herself. Agaphya flew over the town scanning for anything that appear interesting.
She arrived at Second District.There was Unborn also invading the area, but something caught her eye. Spotted a boy with a Keyblade in his hand. "You, there with the Keyblade." she yelled at the boy to attention his attention.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Cado can't help but feel the pain as he crashed into the center of Third District. Lucky for him, Huey and Max were close by to aid him into the Gummi Ship that Ryu was gonna board. Cado laid in the front passenger's seat as he took in slow, deep breaths. He watched as lights began to flicker until a boy taps on his window. He realizes who it was as he painfully turned to Ryu, "Dude... We gotta let him in... We....We can let him get destroyed he's important!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter now has full control over Angel's body, thus eliminating all possible physical and mental traits. The remains was a replica of Winter, but even he knew at this stage, he wouldn't have enough strength to beat the answer out of Anorgos alone when suddenly he spotted someone that got his attention. He tried to still keep a sharp sense on his oppononet as he turned to look at Agaphya.

"You, There with the Keyblade." The woman yelled as she looked like she was getting closer. "The fool doesn't know who she's gonna bump into.." He tries to swing his scythe, showering both Anorgos and Agaphya with Dark needles to only find out it was easily defeated. "Is she a ally to me or to.... him?" He says in his head as he devises infinate amounts of plans in his head within the seconds.

Without hesitation, Winter looks at his watch," Three hours... I will beat you in less than that time period..." He states as he rushes towards Anorgos with his scythe at hand when suddenly he slams the scythe into the ground, pulsing enormous amounts of Fire out of the ground, as if it were a fire snake ready to swallow Anorgos. "Shoot... 30% of my mp is gone but hopefully it's worth it... " He says in his head as he reflects towards Agaphya.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
All sound was leaving Ryu's ears, for an odd reason all he could he was the voices inside his head. Was he acutely going crazy?! They where screaming so loud he couldn't take it, his eyes where closed tightly as he held his head in pain and stager around the ship, and only Max could look on in shock as Huey kept casting heal thinking he was injured.

"THERE BACK!" The voices screamed in his head.

"YOU CAN"T RUN, FIGHT YOU COWARD!"

"HE'S COMEING FOR YOU!"

"SO THIS IS THE TRUE PERPOSE"

With all these choices images of his first adventure played there his mind. Ryu saw the day Twilight Tow was destroyed, the time he had first battled in the coliseum, when him and Loen had battled each other for the first time for real in years, and finely when he helped closed Kingdom hearts and saw Loen for the last time.

As of then the images stopped from his last adventure and then he couldn't even remember what worst where being screamed in his head.

"WAKE UP!"

"RYUZAKI WHY?!!!!"

"SO THIS IS WHER YOU WILL DIE"

All of this was driveling Ryu crazy, his keyblade had now slipped out of it's sling and was on the ground glowing, and his eyes where matching also, they where bright silver and glowing and soon Ryu couldn't help it anymore, he opened his mouth and a yells of pain came from it.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" As he yelled light was coming from all around his body, his head began again to fill with visions but this time he couldn't even understand them and soon his keyblade had hovered next to him.

In pain Ryu turned to his keyblade and as soon as he did the blade stabbed into his chest, and when it did he finely was able to calm down for a second then he froze as his body had just vanished, in place lay a blonde headed teenager who was lay on the ground not moving, and Ryu was no where in sight.

Max and Huey couldn't even speak, they just started there and looked at the youth that had just replaced Ryu, soon after another light would appear and Ryu's keyblade would fall next to the blonde hair kid. What was going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back