• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Announced at E3 2013!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't like your attitude. Yes, the trailer is better quality there, but we've also gone to the trouble to deliver all of this to the fans. We even already posted about the KH III website in our coverage.

My attitude? I came here to post a high quality version of the trailer for people who cared, I didn't come here to say "booo, worthless stuff with stupid trailer", nor did I complain or anything so why take offense?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My attitude? I came here to post a high quality version of the trailer for people who cared, I didn't come here to say "booo, worthless stuff with stupid trailer", nor did I complain or anything so why take offense?
I'll say on behalf of all the staff helping out with E3 coverage that there has been nothing but madness all week. Everyone has been working nonstop since he gets up in he morning to cover the insane amount of news, and though you didn't intend to, you basically told them that their work was pointless and isn't appreciated because it isn't up to your standards.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll say on behalf of all the staff helping out with E3 coverage that there has been nothing but madness all week. Everyone has been working nonstop since he gets up in he morning to cover the insane amount of news, and though you didn't intend to, you basically told them that their work was pointless and isn't appreciated because it isn't up to your standards.

Seriously guys, this is a forum! I didn't know we were only supposed to be fed the info, I thought the point was to contribute as well. I don't see why that immediately downplays your roles. Obviously I appreciate the site, its info and the work done here, it's been my homepage since 2007 (?). Anyway..

Kagayaki

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts III Announced at E3!

Yaaaaay! It's finally coming after a decade of promise! :DDD

Noooo, there's going to be an XButt version. XP I guess Microsoft could really use the revenue, huh? XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back