• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Announced at E3 2013!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Everyone needs to make some noise on this.

Hikari and Passion are great, but they've run their course.

In the end it's really up to Disney to pay Utada better. I really think they will, given they only at least need her for one more game and then she'll have completely covered this saga :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Isn't see on a hiatus? dsdfdf

I think I heard that as well, but still, she did make music for the new Rebuild of Evangelion films.

On another note, wasn't the payment issue more from her father's side while Utada herself was more concerned with artistic issues since she didn't like that Hikari and Passion had to be done also in English? Like she thought that only the Japanese versions conveyed what she really wanted to show with the songs?

A

auburn-flare

Isn't see on a hiatus? dsdfdf

Well, yes. But she has made exceptions on her own accord (see Evangelion 3.0). Seeing as how Kingdom Hearts is tightly linked with her, I reckon she'll write a new song for KH3.

Bobjam

Awards
Does anyone know if Square will be streaming their 'future of' event for definite?

kupo1121

Awards
Does anyone know if Square will be streaming their 'future of' event for definite?

I don't think they are, I saw SE's streaming schedule and they don't have the event itself listed, just a recap of it. Also, I read in a few articles that the event is "open to the press" but it doesn't say anything about live streaming it so I don't think the event itself will be streamed.

Given that KH3 poster is in the room though, it will be discussed it seems >_<

notnow123487

Awards
I don't think they are, I saw SE's streaming schedule and they don't have the event itself listed, just a recap of it. Also, I read in a few articles that the event is "open to the press" but it doesn't say anything about live streaming it so I don't think the event itself will be streamed.

Given that KH3 poster is in the room though, it will be discussed it seems >_<

What is this poster you speak of?

Edit: Never mind. E3 thread. Excited for news today and tomorrow. Cant wait for the future event info even if it isn't streamed.

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
A ton of entertainers "retire", and sift in and out of haitus. Basically, this just means they do whatever they feel like, what projects intrigue them most and/or if the price is right.

Utada said it was difficult to make the songs both Japanese and English, and also the subject of payment was involved. I really hope both sides can come to an arrangement and that there'll be a new song for the third numbered title. If not, I guess I'm fine with Hikari and Passion being evenly distributed themes for the Xehanort saga, Hikari covering BBS, KH1, CoM, Coded, and Passion covering KH2, Days, DDD, and KH3?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god. My whole life has lead up to this moment.

!!! I can't believe it's finally happening

kupo1121

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3 - Rewind Theater - IGN Rewind Theater - IGN Video

lol how can they even act like they are kingdom hearts fans when they say that Sora became a keyblade master at the end of DDD. The whole ending was about how he didn't become a keyblade master.

I seriously cannot watch IGN KH videos because they are so darn uneducated. I can't blame them, they don't have a real, dedicated KH fan among their staff, but I think them making videos like that is just sad.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
The original KH team won't be making this, instead Osaka Studio (the ones that made the recent KH games plus 1.5) will be making it, and that Nomura himself is busy with FF XV.
Edit: Ah oops this is probably better in the other thread, my bad.

Awards
The original KH team won't be making this, instead Osaka Studio (the ones that made the recent KH games plus 1.5) will be making it, and that Nomura himself is busy with FF XV.
Edit: Ah oops this is probably better in the other thread, my bad.

What would it mean for KH if Nomura himself is busy? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back