• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJGamer

Even though I wish there was more content, that Pirates gameplay gives me a lot of hope for the content we are getter.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yup, Caribbean is definitely going to be my favorite Disney world in the game. I like how

Goofy will do a salute once you aim the camera at him

It might not even be that long. Is not impossible for a game shop to break the games street date, I’m not saying it’s likely but, it’s possible.

Not sure they would do that despite the leakers. Its already being advertised as 25/29th release game

Awards
That Pirates gameplay, that Dearly Beloved...I just....I JUST.....
j49qusdgk9311.jpg

NoWay

Awards
POTC OST is amazing! But I’m wondering where the battle theme of the trailer is? This was my favorite track :(

And Dearly Beloved.. Well, as we all do, I love Dearly Beloved. But this version is so.. I don’t know.. It’s so fast and so happy. Too happy. I need more listens.

sorawild

If the rest of the soundtrack is that good, it will beat FFX's and Nier:Automata's.

Shimomura is always great. She did the OST's for most of my fave games like Parasite Eve and Radiant Historia.

Oh and I honestly prefer the original NieR's OST over Automata's.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yup, Caribbean is definitely going to be my favorite Disney world in the game. I like how

Goofy will do a salute once you aim the camera at him

Not sure they would do that despite the leakers. Its already being advertised as 25/29th release game

I’m thinking about smash bros leaked. The guy who leaked it got it because the store broke street date.

Seighart

Awards
POTC OST is amazing! But I’m wondering where the battle theme of the trailer is? This was my favorite track :(

And Dearly Beloved.. Well, as we all do, I love Dearly Beloved. But this version is so.. I don’t know.. It’s so fast and so happy. Too happy. I need more listens.

Yeah I was disappointed it wasn't there. It was so damn hype.

NoWay

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Maybe that's it, haha. It needs more tears.

The way it opens is so gorgeous, and it's got a really, really great sense of momentum. The shift to the major key brings a whole new spectrum of emotions to the forefront, and I like the way that Grono gives voice to that. I gave the other DBs a listen and tried it again, and I didn't expect it to help but it actually did. I agree that it's a natural culmination. I just wish it had held back a little bit more-- but, at the same time, I respect that Shimomura decided to just go for it. It goes about as big as this track possibly can.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
With the amount of effort they put in those swimming mechanics along with even using magic underwater you would think they planned another heavy swimming based world at some point.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Maybe that's it, haha. It needs more tears.

The way it opens is so gorgeous, and it's got a really, really great sense of momentum. The shift to the major key brings a whole new spectrum of emotions to the forefront, and I like the way that Grono gives voice to that. I gave the other DBs a listen and tried it again, and I didn't expect it to help but it actually did. I agree that it's a natural culmination. I just wish it had held back a little bit more-- but, at the same time, I respect that Shimomura decided to just go for it. It goes about as big as this track possibly can.

I'll actually agree with you here. There's nothing wrong with it I don't think, but honestly this could have been the length of a symphony building to that triumphant end note and I would have been okay with it. I also would have liked more timbre in the likes of a Horn or even a trumpet, but for what it is I couldn't have asked for more.

Seighart

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Idk because the most hype part about the track is missing!

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Gosh I can’t get over Sora’s weird combo. It’s slow most of the time and then it goes super quick. It was so jarring I could barely focus on the stunning OST.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
With the amount of effort they put in those swimming mechanics along with even using magic underwater you would think they planned another heavy swimming based world at some point.
It honestly just looks like KH1 Atlantica to me-- which isn't a bad thing. I like that world a lot. I just wish they had either brought it back or used this mechanic for something else.

I'll actually agree with you here. There's nothing wrong with it I don't think, but honestly this could have been the length of a symphony building to that triumphant end note and I would have been okay with it. I also would have liked more timbre in the likes of a Horn or even a trumpet, but for what it is I couldn't have asked for more.
I'm not asking for more either. Actually, for once, less. ;)

But at any rate, I think this rendition will be especially suitable for the ending, or a Blank Points style epilogue. I can already imagine it, everybody heading their separate ways, but knowing in their hearts that they're still connected.

Honestly, though. The opening notes alone give me stronger emotions than the last 8000 KH3 trailers since D23 Japan.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Also I really like the designs of Caribbean's heartless. The ones who look like giant red pirates with swords and swinging chains look so menacing. Also like that you can glide long distances

Seighart

Awards
Also I really like the designs of Caribbean's heartless. The ones who look like giant red pirates with swords and swinging chains look so menacing. Also like that you can glide long distances

I'm just hoping they stagger to something that makes sense. It's going to be a pain finding out what staggers what.

Awards
One of the things that made me really happy is that finally there's a strong non-optional[?]Keyblade Sora gets that isn't a candy cane, short plant thing or an ungodly rainbow music thing wearing a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back