• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts: Mulitple Scenarios or Single?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

hey guys just wanted to know what kind of scenarios do u like? multiple scenarios like birth by sleep or single scenarios with just one character like sora?

tacochance

Multiple scenarios, when I played KH1 and KH2 they were great, but I got bored playing as just 1 char... but when I played Re:COM and could play as Riku, it was MUCH more fun, even though Re:COM wasn't exactly my favorite game, heh, same for the original COM, and in Birth By Sleep, I'm gonna have a ton of fun playing as all 3 chars, 8D
Edit: And in 358/2 Days, it would have been much better if there had been an extra scenario where you play as Riku, it'd make sense, alot of people wanted a Riku game anyway... oh well, too late now, :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It'll be a multiple for me. Same stroy but told from different perspectives have always interested me.

Dcasd1

yeah i prefer multiple scenarios too since i like looking at the characters from there own perspective. and i'm sure we'll see more since nomura said kh 3d was going to be multiple scenarios right?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I like the whole multiple scenario idea. It`s interesting to see the same thing from different points of view and I think it helps you understand whats going on better.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
CoM was my first KH game, so I have a predisposition for liking multiple scenarios. While I don't like that each scenario usually ends up a bit shorter, the multiple perspectives always makes the plot more interesting. BbS and CoM both used the concept to great effect.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like multiple scenarios...I don't find it that it gets boring to play Sora in the games (I actually love playing as Sora and his character, maybe it's just me). However, I like mutliple scenarios better because it introduces something brand new to the game, not only letting you see other people's perspectives, but also forces the player to play differently. Sometimes if someone finds a staple combo they love to pull off, they get through the whole game using mostly that combo. However, adding a new character, adds a new gameplay which means that it forces the player to not only have to use different moves, but they can no longer rely on a staple combo.

Dcasd1

HEAR THAT NOMURA PEOPLE WANT MULTIPLE SCENARIOS!!! hope he remembers that for kh3...if there is one?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I doubt will have that for KH3 but it would be nice.

For the main games I think Nomura sticks to one character's storyline, because it is a main game, and Sora is the main protagonist. Having another scenario would make it seem as if Sora is only as important as them, which I don't think Nomura wants.

Dcasd1

For the main games I think Nomura sticks to one character's storyline, because it is a main game, and Sora is the main protagonist. Having another scenario would make it seem as if Sora is only as important as them, which I don't think Nomura wants.

well in bbs before we knew anything about it i'm sure everyone thought it was just another single scenario with ventus as the main character. but we now know all the characters were important and had there own parts to the story.

loke13

BBS is a main game though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
multiple scenarios allow you to experience another characters opinion, thoughts, and side of a story, where a single story leaves some things unchecked.
so multiple scenarios

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Multiple. I love the single scenario, but there is only so much you see from Sora's POV. I like seeing things from Riku's POV as well. And BBS having TVA's POV was a really creative idea and makes you like the characters more.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'm surprised so many people prefer multiple scenarios.

Honestly, I prefer single scenarios (at least with this series). It allows you to focus on the story in a more specific way, and seeing things through the eyes of one character makes it easier for players to connect with them as they learn with said character. I'd rather other sides of the story be pursued in other games, books, etc.

loke13

I'm surprised so many people prefer multiple scenarios.

Honestly, I prefer single scenarios (at least with this series). It allows you to focus on the story in a more specific way, and seeing things through the eyes of one character makes it easier for players to connect with them as they learn with said character. I'd rather other sides of the story be pursued in other games, books, etc.
That seems too constricted and for a game like KH with such an interesting cast of characters it gives us an opportunity to explore there thoughts and motives. I like Sora an all but there are other interesting characters that i'd like to get get too know just as well.

aweomeness96

i prefer multiple, because beating the game and getting lvl 100 gets boring... so you can do that with other chars and it makes it more fun... also different perspectives.. im with loke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back