• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts on the MOVE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you play Kingdom Hearts on the Move?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

OK so Sony just came out with the new Move ( think of it like a Wii version play station)

What I want to know is would you like to play Kingdom Hearts on the Move!
You know like make movemets with the controller like it was a keyblade (just like Link on thw Wii)

For me I say it would be pretty cool to actually controll a key blade! but not so cool that there are certain things you can't do with the keyblade movemets in the games (like a back spin)

On a different note.....what do you think of an actual keyblade controller (like rock band with the gitar used to play with)
I think it would be...werid!

Discuss!s1elleface

State

Awards
Something very similar and primitive was implemented on MGS4. And can you tell us the source of this new PS being similar to the Wii?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
If they could incorporate fluid motion controls into the game and still have some slick graphics I would definitely be interested.
Kids that want to hold an actual keyblade when they play are probably the ones that already made one and have it next to their bed, praying every night for KH3 to be announced.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
A lot of people were like "hell no" when it came to being on the Wii, namely because of the Wiimote and how they thought it was more than likely going to be implemented, so I'd kind of laugh if they think it might work with the Move. Sure, it might be way better at picking up your movements, but it's still practically the same thing.. and you only want it and not the Wiimote because you're a fanboy. j/k Personally, I don't care if it is or isn't, as long as it's optional. (I can turn it off.) However, after seeing the publishers/ developers list, I got a notion that the Mystery KH (if it's on the PS3) might use it, seeing how BOTH Disney Interactive and Square are on that list. Yeah, that could just be two different games, but what it isn't and is really the "Mystery KH?"

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I don't think this while happen, but the thought makes me go crazy with excitement. It would be AWESOME!

I would love to control the keyblade with my own hands.

And if there was a keyblade controller, I vote for the orginal Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, or Ultima Weapon. :)

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
It wouldn't work because Sora's attacks are way too flashy to mimic in 1:1 control.
yea and to add to it just to say how dumb this is but KH is known to be a little bit of a button masher, if it did go on PS move or the Wii you would be sooooo worn out at the end of fighting a group of heartless plus the KH Keyblade controller thing they would make would be to big and bulky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back