• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Plothole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

Well, come on now, he has a point. Lots of the characters in KH are just... idiots.

I mean, he's right! Any 13-15 year old has SOME common sense. Why not just tie the boats together? And who gives about intercontinental travel, a raft would be no less of a bad idea.

I understand your PEEVE, CreativeGenius.

Misanthropy

Because, if they were to finish the raft and set sail it would allow more room for them to stretch, eat and probably sleep. Also, there is a cloth that is used as a sail for the raft so that instead of them working too hard rowing the wind would push them. But I guess this wasn't really thought out when they were planning the game and thought it would not be under so much scrutiny.

Shadow Key

Because, if they were to finish the raft and set sail it would allow more room for them to stretch, eat and probably sleep. Also, there is a cloth that is used as a sail for the raft so that instead of them working too hard rowing the wind would push them. But I guess this wasn't really thought out when they were planning the game and thought it would not be under so much scrutiny.

People don't get sarcasm on this site, I swear... logic doesn't matter, it's KH! There's my post simplified.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Quote by Sora during the "storm":
"Riku's boat...and Kairi's..."

Riku's, as in the boat Riku uses. Kairi's, as in the boat Kairi uses. And it sounds better than "Riku's dad's boat... and Kairi's dad's boat...", both of which just sound weird and would kind of ruin the urgency of the moment.
Just an idea, of course; none of the stuff anyone is suggesting is canon, as nothing in the games have stated any of the ideas here to be the truth (if they had, we wouldn't be speculating).

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lets hypothetically assume the 'tied up rowboats' starts taking on water, how the hell are you getting that all out without a big ol' bucket. I do think the rowboats could be shared between the island kids, but at that point in the story do you think anyone playing the game cared that sora didn't take a moment to ponder whose two boats we were seeing. The only people we were really meant to care about were SRK

And it's not like SRK knew how to leave the world 'logically' according to the rules of KH. Unless they had a spare gummi ship/corridor of darkness generator/rubber shape-shifting Keyblade hidden somewhere that they chose not to use.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
still applying logic -.-

lemme try

Maybe they needed something more sturdy since those boats are pretty old, we've seen those boats in BBS. Plus, how bootleg would 3-4 boats tied together look?

Lol best response but yeah theres no real point to try to make sense of the part where they try to leave the island.

LadyX

hah i actually thought of the exact same thing, but hey - they're kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back