• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts similar to star wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xig28

Awards
the series seems to be going backwards the main concept of it is the same with light and darkness (of course thats obvious) when terra seems to be going to the darkness just like anikan and maseter xehanort is just like chancelor palpatine (the sith lord). yea similarites? :p

A

Audo

Really? Because I keep seeing strong parallels to Schindler's List.

xig28

Awards
bleach is another thing. but the whole concept around is similar to it. not exact but the similar. i see bbs being the one thing that starts it all then kh1 comes and sora is the new hope(luke sywalker) but of course no darth vadar father like person, just riku who turns to the dark but eventually comes back.its just similarities. i cant say the whole story is exactly alike

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
well

Sora=Ichigo
Keyblades=Zanpakuto
Anti-Form/Whatever Riku's transformation into XH is called=Hollowfication
Drive Form=Bankai
Heartless=Hollows
Nobodies=Arrancar
Organization XIII=Espada

I could go on

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Star-Wars contains some pretty broad concepts that pop-up in a lot of fantasy works.

slymaster16

I kinda see it as Scrubs. You see Sora=JD Riku=Turk Kairi=Elliot Xehanort/xemnas=Dr. Cox Xigbar=Kelsp, etc. etc.

WantaSoraplushie

I was actually ranting to my roommate about this the other day. Kingdom Hearts is very similar to Star Wars, but then again, so is Harry Potter. :D

Pratiko

Awards
It's all about Kind of Characters in each story, so of course they look similar.
In the first Star Wars movie (the 4th) we have The prince (Luke), the princess (Leia), the wizard (Obi-Wan) and the bad king (Vadernub). It's pretty much a typical story with a different reality. That is Star Wars. And well... Kingdom Hearts is just weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back