• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts X[chi] 3rd Anniversary Key Art Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Ventus has been locked inside a room for 10 years and hasn't aged even a minute. Aqua has been trapped in the dark realm for the same amount of time and still maintained all her queenliness. It's not impossible for there to be some way to preserve a body for centuries. Someone brought up the pods in Twilight Town, but those pods don't prevent aging, so that's unlikely.

I still think Ven's inclusion is very strange. I understand his connection to Sora (in fact, it's my favorite connection in the whole series cause I'm a sucker for feels), but the whole composition is pretty lopsided.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ventus has been locked inside a room for 10 years and hasn't aged even a minute. Aqua has been trapped in the dark realm for the same amount of time and still maintained all her queenliness. It's not impossible for there to be some way to preserve a body for centuries. Someone brought up the pods in Twilight Town, but those pods don't prevent aging, so that's unlikely.
I'm pretty sure that's because his heart is shattered. And time flows different in the RoD. That explains why Aqua hasn't seemingly aged.
But I do see the point your making.
Hopefully if Aqua get's a new outfit it's more along the lines how they look.Hoodies for everyone i say.
How would she find new clothes in the RoD though? Is she gonna raid all the worlds that have fallen into Darkness for clothes? It would be a fun side-mission.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I like the theory that suggests that Ventus is relieving chi on the Realm of Sleep inside the Chamber of Awakening.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I would love to reply to the fact that you think Ventus is out of place on that Anniversary Card... But I just can't follow your logic ._.

I just feel as though he's out of place without being with Aqua or Terra. He's part of the Birth by Sleep trio, and well, for him to be in the third anniversary artwork of Kingdom Hearts X without Aqua or Terra is unusually fishy for me if it's celebrating Kingdom Hearts X and Kingdom Hearts III as he's a standalone Birth by Sleep representative.

Just want to point out that Xion was a clone of Sora, not Roxas. I know you're probably aware of that--and that this was most likely just a simple mistake--but I just want to make this known, because this is a huge misconception that the fandom has (I blame the wiki for that), that has been known to hurt it at times.

I think a lot of us believe the Dandelions were put into stasis, in order to relive everything that happened in X for training--like Ava wanted them to--and the biggest guess about how that was done is that they were put into the Realm of Sleep.

Maybe some (not all) of the Dandelions are in a sleeping Daybreak Town to this day, and haven't aged at all while being there? And when Xehanort learned about it, he simply plucked Ven from there?

Though I'll admit that this theory has a lot of holes in it =)

Thanks for the whole Xion clarification. Why has her existence got to be so convoluted...

Anyway, I think this is an entirely plausible theory. I think the situation that present's the holes (even in my theory) is the premise of individuals surviving the legendary Keyblade War without aging as opposed to Ventus being a Dandelion.

I like the theory that suggests that Ventus is relieving chi on the Realm of Sleep inside the Chamber of Awakening.

That'd be really cool: Ventus living a double life lol. It could explain as to why Ventus smiled when Sora was playing with the Dream Eaters at the end of Dream Drop Distance. Because Ventus is also in the Realm of Sleep whilst recovering in Sora's heart (who is also in the Realm of Sleep).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
could there be concetion with ventus with the master of master because vanitas name devied vanity which another word for pride which is why xehanort was intreast he needed that pride form ventus becuase xehanaort has luxu lust

Last edited:

Sorakh212

Awards
I'd love to see confirmation that those are the new outfits for Riku & Kairi but we'll have to wait and see to be sure. I quite like the designs and it suits them. Sort of an odd way to unveil them though. I'll take whatever news I can get for the time being. This and the new Square-Enix merchandise has satiated me a little bit...or at least for the time being anyways.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'd love to see confirmation that those are the new outfits for Riku & Kairi but we'll have to wait and see to be sure. I quite like the designs and it suits them. Sort of an odd way to unveil them though. I'll take whatever news I can get for the time being. This and the new Square-Enix merchandise has satiated me a little bit...or at least for the time being anyways.
it not really odd way to show them i mean it only a side angle and i think we will get full reaveal in december in kingdom shader

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
The art looks so fantastic. I love the consistency in the Hoodie Trio's designs. It's just a teaser, but it's so hard to contain any excitement.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
So we're just gonna call Sora, Riku, and Kairi the "Hoody Trio" now? Because if we're doing that I'm fine with it.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
@Spocky Yay~, but will they be able to join the Hoodie Club?
55afd04ce5083.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
y'all know donald goofy and mickey need sweet as duds now right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back