• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kojima Productions - Death Stranding feat. Norman Reedus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Re: Silent Hill by Hideo Kojima & Guillermo del Toro, starring Norman Reedus

At what part of the teaser are you in? Blood fridge? Eye pictures?

We're at the very end. We are trying to get the phone to ring.

Max

Staff member
Awards

Yeah, we're way past that. The part we're at is a little while after the endless loop. You walk around and Lisa just kind of floats through the hallways, and she flies at you freaking out if you get too close to her. We have also found all six pieces of the picture. The internet says that where we are at, the phone is supposed to ring and then the front door will open, ending the demo and showing the Norman Reedus teaser. But no matter what we do, if we follow videos or guides step by step, nothing works. Everyone says you are supposed to do something different, and a definitive solution has not been found.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

There seems to be some kind of connection to the microphone. Try to mess around with that. Attempt this after the clock strikes midnight. Try to get the baby to laugh three times.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

We're at three and a half hours now and I swear we've tried everything. We've avoided Lisa's ghost forever and a day, we've waited 'til midnight then listened for the giggling baby, we've attempted to hear the baby giggle twice, we've stared at the phone, radio, clock, in any every order during and after every noise combination. We've stayed in a single loop for a good twenty minutes attempting to figure things out before resetting the loop. This is getting ridiculous. And there is not one single online answer that is a surefire thing.

Kojima supposedly said that he expected it to take a week or more for players to solve the final puzzle, and it ended up getting unveiled only hours after it was released on psn. But even though it was revealed, was the puzzle truly solved if no one knows how to do it?

diddly this is frustrating.
Avoided her? Don't avoid her. xD

Has she brought you back to the basement but this time there's a paperbag on the table?

Max

Staff member
Awards

There seems to be some kind of connection to the microphone. Try to mess around with that. Attempt this after the clock strikes midnight. Try to get the baby to laugh three times.

This was actually how we first attempted to tackle this, no dice.

Avoided her? Don't avoid her. xD

Has she brought you back to the basement but this time there's a paperbag on the table?

Haha yes we are way past that, that's like, the halfway point. Trust me when I say we are at the end haha. We are at the part after the never ending super speedy red hallway loop

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Damn that demo though.... Had me screaming like a bitch.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Just wait till the chicken baby becomes the new Pyramid Head. You'll be wearing brown pants then.

Oh yeah, I was full on wuss-mode while playing SH3. But there's just something about things like this and Slender that I don't find scary. Amnesia is about the only first person horror game that does it right. Outlast got close, but ruined it for me with its ending. But I have faith in this game, because when I think of the best examples of horror, Del Toro's movies (Chronos and Pan's Labyrinth) are usually at the top of my list.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

This was actually how we first attempted to tackle this, no dice.

Haha yes we are way past that, that's like, the halfway point. Trust me when I say we are at the end haha. We are at the part after the never ending super speedy red hallway loop
I'm starting to think it doesn't matter what order you do things in because I remember that being near the end.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

P.T. is some scary shit. Obviously, the reactions shown in the trailer are exaggerated but man, I did yell a couple of times haha

In short: fucked up and really exciting knowing these guys are making it

Sdog

Awards

Finally got around to the demo last night. Roommate n I sat down at the couch with all the lights off, volume up... Needless to say my god is that thing bat-shit crazy. Had to watch a couple cartoons afterwards to calm down.

Though couldn't fully finish it, tried to find the ending combo for the puzzle for like half an hour. Just gave up after a while of no luck, even looked up a couple things to try.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

I watched the demo. The only game that's every really scared me is slender and I've played amnesia. I'll have to see more of this game but the demo definitely was going in the right direction. Going through the same room over and over again and then sometimes seeing disturbing changes; it definitely gave me that wtf is going to happen and when will it happen feeling that slender gave me. I watched a couple different walkthroughs, it looks like some people got attacked by the woman and others didn't. If the full game has that kind of randomness that'll be awesome, we won't really know what to expect. I'm usually not into games like this but anything with kojima's name on it already has my money.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

So I just found out you actually can die in the PT. Some have said they've even been crushed by the refrigerator. It seems to be random on if she'll kill you or not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

So I just found out you actually can die in the PT. Some have said they've even been crushed by the refrigerator. It seems to be random on if she'll kill you or not.
HAHA WHAT??? The first girl who played it legitimately hung out under that thing forever and nothing happened to her.

Max

Staff member
Awards

Well, I suppose everyone gets to have their own experience.

I like that, it definitely makes it scarier not being able to know EXACTLY what happens, especially on subsequent playthroughs.

But man, that final puzzle still baffles me. Can't solve it, no matter what I do or how many video guides or walkthroughs I follow, it's too random. Guess that's what YouTube is for.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I like that, it definitely makes it scarier not being able to know EXACTLY what happens, especially on subsequent playthroughs.

But man, that final puzzle still baffles me. Can't solve it, no matter what I do or how many video guides or walkthroughs I follow, it's too random. Guess that's what YouTube is for.
If you purposely seek her out she should lead you in the direction of whatever you need to escape.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

So, this makes me question his character's fate on The Walking Dead. Norman has recently picked up not only this game, but also a role in Robert Kirkman's new movie Air. Did his schedule suddenly become very open after filming season 5, or is he just going to be very busy for a while? Hmm.....

I don't want to deviate from the discussion, but...the fifth season is already done filming because it was renewed after the first episode of season 4 released last October. That's why we had such a long trailer at comic con.

But of course it's Walking Dead. No one's safe.

Max

Staff member
Awards

If you purposely seek her out she should lead you in the direction of whatever you need to escape.

If I purposely seek her out, she rushes at me and then she disappears. After which, she is no where to be found or heard from again unless I reset the loop.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

If I purposely seek her out, she rushes at me and then she disappears. After which, she is no where to be found or heard from again unless I reset the loop.
The rushing at you part is good. She should be around the house somewhere for you to find after that... the playthrough I watched had her on the other side of the window closest to the phone. There was also a part where she was in the bathroom after she had rushed you.

I don't want to deviate from the discussion, but...the fifth season is already done filming because it was renewed after the first episode of season 4 released last October. That's why we had such a long trailer at comic con.

But of course it's Walking Dead. No one's safe.
Oh, is the entire season done filming or just the first half? If the entire season is done then he definitely will have time for Air and Silent Hills.

Back