• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Holy shit... Vanitas AS looks like one tough cookie... =O

And I gotta say that the Final Episode officially made Aqua my new favorite character (or at least of the BBS cast)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
He does look tough! You're going to have to have some pretty good Deck Commands to beat him. Does anybody know if anybody has beat him yet?

Z

Zulkir

Man, the terra-nort fight was awesome.

I don't think the guardian is his keyblade though, I saw him using the blade even when the guardian was present(look more towards the last part of the second phase).

[fanboy] Also MX's keyblade still looks friggin awesome [/fanboy]

Sylvos

its called friendship. people do irrational things in the name of friendship(as well as love but lets not go there) do you think she would be able to live with herself knowing that she had the ability to save him and chose not to? how would face ven(if he ever manages to wake up)? even though both of her best friends are "gone" she has not forgotten her connection and their promise and i don't expect she ever will. besides even if she did let him fall into the dark realm she likely would have gone right in after him. that's just her nature.not to mention i doubt she would be able to comprehend the damage that her choice caused. we have seen the future so we know exactly how "bad" a decision it was but did she? anyways who is to say terra can't be saved? i expect he will be by the end of everything since kingdom hearts seems to have a habit of bringing back people long thought gone.

the moral of the story is that aqua may have made the wrong choice but she made it for the right reasons and i respect her decision, because not everyone is able to sacrifice themselves the way she did.

Just registered to say, finally! Somebody had to say it eventually! I completely agree with you here.

And I gotta say that the Final Episode officially made Aqua my new favorite character (or at least of the BBS cast)
This too.

RoxasLG

Okay, so I have a bit of a theory, but I thought I'd post it here because it relates more. Also, please don't flame me because I'm "new". I've been stalking these boards for months. :p

So, as has been in the past two games, the secret boss is shown to be canon to the story, and usually shows what happens/who is in the next game. Now, as for Vanitas/his Sentiment, could it be that rather than him being a major villan/character in KH3/future KH game, he could appear in the conclusion of coded? Now, coded confuses me. A lot. But there have been a lot of connections, and maybe Nomura was waiting for BBS to be released and allow people to find out about what happens in it before releasing the final chapter, because it could have to do with Vanitas. Just a theory, and I know that it might not be plausible, because it could ruin the plot for some people who haven't beaten BBS, but it was just a thought.

Forgive me if this sounds stupid or because I used too many slashes. Hahaha.

Twilmist

Holy sht this is badass ,Terranort looks hard i could understand him being the secret boss but the Vanitas LS would have been cool.

moz-screenshot.png

αsiя

space coke
Holy sht this is badass ,Terranort looks hard i could understand him being the secret boss but the Vanitas LS would have been cool.

moz-screenshot.png

Terranort isnt the secret boss
Vanitas LS is the secret boss

Absent axel

Damn, white vanitas is a one hit kill spammer. :eek:

Anyway terranort versus aqua? From the looks of the pics they must have an epic battle. >=D

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Uh, I know this is dumb of me, but where are the links to the videos on YouTube for the Terranort and Secret Boss fights? I can't find 'em, for some odd reason. I remember seeing 'em this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back