• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent possibly disrupting the MoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
If she does she better actually be at least as evil as she was in BbS, but I'd rather see her KH1 level of evil/power/importance return.

I don't want her in there just for shits and giggles (Nomura).

Gram

Banned
Awards
but I'd rather see her KH1 level of evil/power/importance return.
this^ oh my lord this^

after kh1 she....well she was just there.....

Megavoltage

Awards
I think Maleficent will show up in DDD. But she went through that humiliating scene where she was saved by Datascape Sora... >_<

How can you take her seriously as a villain after something like that? I hope she shows up in DDD and has some sort of victory over Sora and his friends to redeem herself as a true threat. And I want her to put together another team of super villains like she did in KH1 with The World That Never Was being there base of operations.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like if she showed up it would a repeat of Re:Coded. Out of nowhere Maleficent appears just for the sake of making the story longer -__-

However, I don't think she was referring to the world submerged in sleep. If you saw Sleeping Beauty, I think she has the power, like the other fairies to put people to sleep, but that might be as far as it goes.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I feel like if she showed up it would a repeat of Re:Coded. Out of nowhere Maleficent appears just for the sake of making the story longer -__-

However, I don't think she was referring to the world submerged in sleep. If you saw Sleeping Beauty, I think she has the power, like the other fairies to put people to sleep, but that might be as far as it goes.

So, we could possibly see someone sleeping like Sleeping Beauty? I mean, not Sleeping Beauty herself, but someone else sleeping.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I originally assumed she meant "power over sleep" as in the ability to put Aurora into her slumber. But this seems much more valid with the DDD details now.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I originally assumed she meant "power over sleep" as in the ability to put Aurora into her slumber. But this seems much more valid with the DDD details now.

Yeah. Somewhere, Nomura is reading this thinking "Genius!"

billyzanesucks

She probably has her hands in it somehow. She has been involved with every game, even Days. Hopefully her role is a bit larger in this game.

SoraXVen

I really like this idea. Maleficent really didn't serve a purpose after KH1 chronologically. I personally would love to see her come back with that voodoo guy from princess and the frog. But I'm not to sure what he has to do with dreams though lol.

Megavoltage

Awards
Riku is probably still mad about being manipulated by Maleficent. I'd be interested in them having another confrontation.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Riku is probably still mad about being manipulated by Maleficent. I'd be interested in them having another confrontation.
Well Riku kinda sorta got payback in CoM.

Here's a question: who should be the 1 to finally kill out Maleficent for good? Sora, Riku, Terra, Phillip, heck even Kairi would have reason to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Riku. Give him full justice.

And put me down for a Maleficent come-back(She needs to be wicked as well as losing Pete)

Megavoltage

Awards
Riku and Terra have a special grudge against Maleficent so I think it should be one of them that delivers the coup de grace to the Mistress of All Evil.

But would Pete find a way to bring her back again? If not, what would Pete do with his life now that Maleficent is gone? And who would replace Maleficent as the main Disney villain?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Riku and Terra have a special grudge against Maleficent so I think it should be one of them that delivers the coup de grace to the Mistress of All Evil.

But would Pete find a way to bring her back again? If not, what would Pete do with his life now that Maleficent is gone? And who would replace Maleficent as the main Disney villain?
I was hoping he would be left in the Dream world forever

Realm Walker

Well Riku kinda sorta got payback in CoM.

Here's a question: who should be the 1 to finally kill out Maleficent for good? Sora, Riku, Terra, Phillip, heck even Kairi would have reason to.

I think Terra. Riku already confronted Maleficent. Plus, Maleficent lead Terra to a worse fate than she led Riku to.-

YoshiAngemon

Or Pete could just resort to his Classic brand of Chicanery, Kidnapping Queen Minnie, and we'll all rejoice as we hear the following: "MICKEY, HEEEEEELP!!" "Ha-ha-ha-ha! Scream all you want, my dear, King Mickey will NEVER rescue you! (maniacal laughter)" "Hang on, Minnie, I'll save ya!" And it would end with a climactic clash between Pete and Heartless, and the King, and when the King finally saves Minnie, she'll say "Thanks for rescuing me, Mickey." And kiss him.

[video=youtube;msKiCDg0Ic0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msKiCDg0Ic0[/video] - You know, kinda like in one of these "Mickey to the Rescue" cartoons.

Neptun

only if she has some sort of contact with Xehanort. Without him she isn't half as competent.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
tumblr_ls1o6cpveR1qgybyoo2_500.png

I mean, it all makes sense. And she does pop up out of nowhere sometimes, as in Re:coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back