• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Before this episode, it never even occurred to me that Bobbi tortured Agent 33, though I knew there had to be a lot of things she did for Hydra she never would have wanted to do. It makes sense.

I'm still reeling over the fact that I am finding myself rooting for Raina. I mean, I always liked the actress and was fascinated by the character, but man, now she is officially one of my faves.

Kind of hoping the finale ends with Skye and her family making up. I'm really missing all the interactions we saw between them in S1 (excluding Ward because diddly Ward).

Kind of hoping the finale pulls a twist and isn't actually a full on fight between the Inhumans and SHIELD, but actually the Inhumans and SHIELD teaming up against Hydra because where the hell are they? We know they're not all dead.

Also, gotta say, this show really dropped the ball on Mac's character. He was on of my favorites in the first half of this season, too.

Also kinda bummed there were no real repercussions from AoU. But I'll take that over playing clean up crew like the Thor crossover.

tl;dr escalated escalation escalating escalates

100% accurate summary.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah really disappointed with mac but I hope he makes a comeback.

whedon has to stop killing characters mang. Soon it's just gonna be Coulson and may alone in the helicarrier like that episode of scrubs when j.d. moved out. And there were repercussions if you think about it, Gonzales got his point across by gesturing at the news on the TV like "see what happens when you build a secret airship and leave Tony stark alone with powerful alien technology?"

Lonbilly

Awards
Yeah really disappointed with mac but I hope he makes a comeback.

whedon has to stop killing characters mang. Soon it's just gonna be Coulson and may alone in the helicarrier like that episode of scrubs when j.d. moved out. And there were repercussions if you think about it, Gonzales got his point across by gesturing at the news on the TV like "see what happens when you build a secret airship and leave Tony stark alone with powerful alien technology?"

I'm hoping Mac makes a comeback as well, and hopefully a big one since I have just found him to be kind of unlikable these last few episodes/every time he talks to/about Coulson.

I kind of really dislike how they keep killing off the really interesting good characters on the show. Victoria Hand, Hartley, and Gonzales specifically. (I'm also still sore about Triplett even though that one felt more like a true Whedon death than a cheap, pointless death). I also don't understand how you cast Lucy Lawless for only a two episode role.

And while Gonzales did use AoU as a way of maneuvering Coulson out of power, take it out and that event would have probably still happened. Hence why I think AoU didn't have a real effect on the plot since that would have happened anyway.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I wonder how they could fit ant man into the AoU, rofl.

AND AM I THE ONLY ONE REELING STILL FROM SKYE'S MOTHER BECOMING AL PACINO WITH THE SCARS AND FULL-BLOWN WAR AND MURDER FOR HER FAMILY

Lonbilly

Awards
Skye's mom is really going full villain. It's so sad yet I'm rooting for her to get axed. Glad to see Mac is helping Skye and they're duoing right now.

I'm expecting some cameos now that SHIELD signal is spread over all signals. Crossing my fingers for an incredibly unlikely Avenger cameo.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Holy fucking Christ Coulson, mack knows how to lend a hand. I've been waiting for cal to jump on board since he joined the show, glad he killed ja-ying, and got a psuedo-happy ending. Skye is becoming a badass, ward killing agent 33 was some brutal shit on may's part, now hunting down hydra, didn't think Gordon would be a dick too, let alone raina dying on the hero's side, and holy fuck Simmons. also it's a damn good thing nobody takes fish pills.f

Lonbilly

Awards
This might be one of my favorite finales in a TV show. Honestly, this could have been an actual finale, and I would have been fine with it as an ending - excluding poor Jemma </3 I don't want her to be dead but I kind of hate when characters are brought back to life for no real reason.

That scene with Coulson's arm holy jeeze was that brutal. Like damn ABC, thanks for actually not censoring something like that for once.

Cal really made me like him as a person in this episode. I found myself rooting for him for once, and I like that he at least got a better ending than what I was expecting. Ja-Ying getting axed made me so happy as well. I thought Cal was trying to reason with her, but instead, he was telling Skye he would do it himself. I never would have expected to like their father/daughter relationship, since he kind of was really, really bad for awhile.

I still fully believe Ward is becoming the next head of Hydra. That is how I interpreted the ending with him. Kinda bummed we had to see Agent 33 die instead of him, but him killing her - good plan on May's part.

Not a fan of FitzSimmons as a couple. Love them as friends, don't like them as anything else.

I'll miss Raina - that is, if I was fully sure she was dead. Which I'm not. Because she can see the future and said she would "protect Skye" and such and I believe that she had something else up her sleeve to continue living and help the Inhumans.

Hope Luke Mitchell is sticking around the show.

also it's a damn good thing nobody takes fish pills.f

My dad does. Oops.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I really hope joss whedon lets marvel use Coulson in movies. The whole scene leading up to his amputation I was like "did he mCFREakiN gRAb THe cRYSTAL nOoOOo", I wonder what his options are. I hate ward and I'm glad they didn't try and redeem him. That whole finale was a roller coaster, my opinion is Raina did protect Skye by her seeing the truth, she even acknowledged that would be the last time they talked. Cal deserved redemption, he was twisted as fuck by jiaying, and everything he did, he wad told by her to do it, people are capable of fucked up shit when it comes to family. Season 3 is going to be incredible, they cannot let it fall into the same S3 trap as basically every other show on television.

Lonbilly

Awards
I really hope joss whedon lets marvel use Coulson in movies.

Still slightly peeved he wasn't in the helicarrier scene in AoU. Like what.

That whole finale was a roller coaster, my opinion is Raina did protect Skye by her seeing the truth, she even acknowledged that would be the last time they talked.

Why'd you have to bring that up ;-; </3 #4everindenial

Season 3 is going to be incredible, they cannot let it fall into the same S3 trap as basically every other show on television.

Joss has a pretty good track record with season three's (when he gets them). Buffy and Angel's third seasons were probably some of their best, and this show only continues to get better. Even the few "meh" episodes in the second half of this season were still better than the first half of season one.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Glad it got renewed, the cancellation of the other show might have been what was best for now. I was holding on to hope for an avengers cameo even though I knew it wouldn't happen, idk why.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
So. Secret Warriors? Secret Warriors.

For those that don't know they showed a folder that said "Caterpillar". That's the code name for the Secret Warriors which is a super powered group in the comics that Fury built with Daisy as the leader.

Team could consist of Quake, Dethlok, Lincoln, and then some others. Could work as to help keep a health connection with the Inhuman society.

Lonbilly

Awards
I thought it might be a reference to the Defenders, since it's been confirmed AoS and Daredevil will be crossing over. But that does make more sense. Especially if it means more Deathlok since he just feels so neglected in how they use him in this show.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Looks like they're planning another series in the form of secret warriors, they'd have to keep Skye out of the main cast tho, showrunners said daisy was the main character of AoS so unless they give Coulson the starring role he truly deserves, she'll only have a cameo here and there.

Lonbilly

Awards
The show's writing has gotten consistently a lot better to where I'd suggest that they Game of Thrones/Walking Dead it up by separating some of the characters in different arcs in different places (but interestingly - not like how the Inhuman arc was boring for a little bit). Have Skye, Lincoln and Deathklok searching for members for their new team, have Coulson, Weaver, Bobbi, and Mac running the base of SHIELD as they are right now, have Hunter and May (if/when she comes back) out on the field wrecking heads, and have Fitz be the science guy as he always has been.

I could see them working the Secret Warriors into the show if they had some episodes dedicated solely to one group instead of showing everyone in every single episode. Have one episode be Coulson's team, one be Hunter and May out wrecking heads, etc. Now of course, they could have episodes that do show the multiple groups at once, but I feel like having certain episodes really focusing on just one group could help the show, since one thing it's weak in is juggling characters/making characters still feel relevant.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
So....um.

Can we diddlying talk about WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO GEMMA!?! Shit man.

Overall, that was the best damn episode of the show. Plenty of great character moments, from Cal especially, great action, great one liners ("I'm the guy who kills Gordon" and "Science, beeyatch!") and holy hell Secret Warriors! Also, Ward leading Hydra? Can't wait to see this blow up in his face. I hope we see Cal again, even if it's just here and there.

Can't wait for season 3.

Lonbilly

Awards
Can we diddlying talk about WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO GEMMA!?! Shit man.

Nothing happened. I saw nothing, I blocked it from my memory. #4everindenial

The newest episode had two of the darkest moments I've seen from an ABC show. One was that. The other the Coulson arm scene.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We know three things: Simmons is alright thanks to ABC showing her name in the main cast for next season, Mack may not be due to his lack (although he may have just been reduced to a guest star), and Coulson is not inhuman.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Secret Warriors is secretly Coulson's Avengers. In a sense, it really is. They can really pull from any C-List super hero. White Tiger, Song Bird, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back