• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnh71193

Awards
This episode was amazing. I wonder how the second half of the season will be.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
This episode was amazing. I wonder how the second half of the season will be.

They could take it in damn near any directions. I'm still up to believing that Von Strucker will start commanding the American faction of HYDRA now that Whitehall is dead.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Marvel Studios has cast Blair Underwood as Agent Melinda May’s ex-husband, Dr. Andrew Garner, in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., according to The Hollywood Reporter. Garner begins filming for the role this week, and will make his series debut in march.
Underwood is a two-time Golden Globe nominee, best known for playing Jonathan Rollins on L.A. Law, and has also starred in shows such as Dirty Sexy Money, The New Adventures of Old Christine, and In Treatment. He has also appeared in films, including Gattaca and Deep Impact, and more recently appeared in the Lifetime movie A Trip to Bountiful.
Underwood is the latest in a series of high profile guest stars to appear in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s second season, following Lucy Lawless and Adrianne Palicki.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. just entered its winter break, but will return to ABC in March.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts Blair Underwood | Comicbook.com

matrix8140

I wonder what's so important about her ex...He probably was a SHIELD agent at a time.

o_O Melinda loved her some chocolate. Mmmm.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I had forgotten that Blair underwood was on old Christine. which means him and Clark gregg have already worked together haha

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
The only one who really seems to be Inhuman so far is Skye's mother and Raina. Obviously Skye must have that in her blood too since her mother was Inhuman. Whitehall stole Skye's mother's organs and whatever else and put them inside of him, which gave him those regenerative powers. As for Skye's dad (aka The Doc), I'm thinking he's Mister Hyde for the MCU.

Coulson just had Kree blood in him from the surgery.

I have the tendency to be on the money. =p

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
just watched the current entirety of AoS in 3 days.

fucking march hurry up

matrix8140

just watched the current entirety of AoS in 3 days.

fucking march hurry up

Welcome to the fandom. Now we just need to give you a lanyard...

-

From the trailer for March's first episode, it looks like Skye is broken due to both her becoming something she (halfway) didn't want to become and the death of Agent Tripp (I still don't believe he's down and out, for various raisins tho).

Was to be expected but I hope to see how she deals with it. Sooner or later she's going to have to face herself and those powers, especially with Reader searching for her and Raina (And I'd be willing to bet Raina will help reader track down Skye).

We might get a little Inhumans vs AoS action.

Hydra's not out to picture as well, obviously, so I'm wondering who's going to take up the lead (if Whitehall is 100% dead). I'm hoping for Madam Hydra to come in and play the opposite of Skye with Whitehall as a father. If not that, Whitehall survives and takes on the persona of Kraken with a much more brutal agenda, to destroy Coulson and Skye.

Also I wonder what Ward is up to with Agent 33. Looks like they'll be their own faction from here on out. The actor for Ward claims that Ward isn't in love with Skye anymore but then he doesn't know what the writers have up their sleeve so, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Also another interesting thing is that we'll have an AoU related episode later in this half of the season. This must mean that Coulson actually contacts the Avengers in some way shape or form. Would be silly if their just in the background doing work and not speaking to any of them, imo.

matrix8140

I don't want to agree but it's true :V

I wish they'd do more though but it could easily be that they're helping them out with HYDRA's Eastern front or trying to try take the Iron Legion tech out of enemies hands.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Being AoU-based doesn't mean the Avengers will be involved. We had episodes centered on Thor 2 and Cap 2, those heroes didn't show up in the background. It'll likely just deal with the aftermath of the events of the film.

That makes me hope that Aos will last for several more years. I mean, just think of the possible stories from films such as Civil War and the like. It's probably high hopes and wishful thinking, but still.

matrix8140

I'd be okay with AoS taking a break after a few more seasons to come back later. That would be a smart thing to do, imo but then I don't know how Network contracts work and all that. The thing is though, we'd need a show to fill the space.

Also... We need another show on actual TV right now other than AoS/Agent Carter. Heard that they're actually planning to integrate Punisher one day and the fact that Skye spoke of one of Punisher's supporting characters this season, Microchip (referred to as Micro by Skye).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Being AoU-based doesn't mean the Avengers will be involved. We had episodes centered on Thor 2 and Cap 2, those heroes didn't show up in the background. It'll likely just deal with the aftermath of the events of the film.

too many tie-ins dealing with the aftermath. i know its too much to expect an appearance from top-billing actors (especially RDJ), and i feel any superhero will take away from the episode, but maybe something that leads into AoU or takes place during.

also after all of this hydra, AoU and inhumans business is finished (looking like phase 3 in all), i'd like to see some hulk action. not the good dr himself, but something focusing on the story around him, perhaps leading into another hulk picture. what happened to emil blonsky after shield fell? what is mr. blue/the leader been up to? shield needs something to do that somewhat links to the comics, and hulk hasn't gotten nearly enough love.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
tonight tonight get hype GET HYPE

EDIT: a little underwhelming. i haven't a doubt it will get better but after waiting so long, the slow start to the second half was disappointing. skye hiding her powers, her father being a crazy prick and raina getting what she wished for tho, at least they know how to sow the seeds.

Last edited:

matrix8140

So I'm to believe that Bobbi and Mack aren't HYDRA thanks to the synopsis for episode where they reveal their allegiance. It's called "Love with Hydra" or something but it speaks of Coulson having to deal with their own mole while Bobbi and Mack talk to Hunter about their true allegiance.

matrix8140

What if Bobbi and Mac worked for SWORD? They didn't seem to need to make a move until all of this Inhuman, Kree shit popped off. It would make sense in a way. They could showcase SWORD on a small scale...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i doubted all of shield's bigs would have met with pierce in cap 2 since i watched it

lol what if nick fury is secretly leading shield 2.0?

matrix8140

What if it's Agent Hand who's leading the other SHIELD? I know she died but... Look at Nick Fury and look at Coulson. SHIELD has a habit of having it's loyal leaders coming back from the dead in one way or the other.

Edit: Changed "Hand" to "Agent Hand" just in case someone got the agent mixed up with the group (who'll probably show up in Daredevil S2 if not mentioned in S1).

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Wowza, that episode was a little intense.

Let me start off by saying, I FUCKING LOVE CAL! Dude is the bestest evars!!!

Okay seriously now, episode was great. Loved the little team of C-D villains that Cal had with him.

I was glad to see Simmons and Fitz kind of get back to what made them great, even if it was just for a moment.

I like how they're using the word gifted as a replacement for mutants. I knew they had to use some other word cause of copyrights laws and such. That's why I think they're going to spin the inhumans into being the MCU's mutants, which I don't mind. Kind of works if you really think about it.

The reveal about Bobby and Mac being part of the "Real Shield" was interesting. I know that whoever is leading it is Anti-Coulson. So, perhaps it is Agent Hand or someone who we have seen to be an enemy of coulson from the get-go. Nobody comes to mind, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back