• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

master xehanort is master of what world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturemage2

Just something i wonder about. If Master eraqus has LoD which was later inherited by Aqua, then what world did Xehanort called his own?

State

Awards
Just something i wonder about. If Master eraqus has LoD which was later inherited by Aqua, then what world did Xehanort called his own?

Ruling a world is optional. According to one of the Xehanort Reports, he decided to wander around researching about the Keyblade War, a balance between light and darkness, KH and the X-Blade.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ruling a world is optional. According to one of the Xehanort Reports, he decided to wander around researching about the Keyblade War, a balance between light and darkness, KH and the X-Blade.

Xehanort reports? Are those the reports you get in BBS like how you get the Ansem Reports in KH1 and Secret Ansem Reports in KH2?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Xehanort reports? Are those the reports you get in BBS like how you get the Ansem Reports in KH1 and Secret Ansem Reports in KH2?

pretty much, and they're also very interesting like the Ansem Reports and Secret Ansem Reports in my opinion anyway

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When you become a Master, you can either succeed your Master and take over his/her responsibilities (ruling over the world, training apprentices, etc.) or you can go out on your own. Eraqus succeeded his Master, while MX left LoD to do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back