• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort... THE GOOD GUY?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
lets just say if MX was good....... then well......sorry my mind is still wrapped around the whole ansem SoD destroying all the worlds,taking oer sora's best friend's body and i dont think i need to remind you all about the whole "Nothingness is ETERNAL!!"
thing
again, thats just me

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
their are two MX's running around?
I think Apprentice Xehanort is a replica of MX
Like Xion is a replica of Sora.
When Naminé was repairing Sora's memories, Xion started to look more like Sora.
So maybe when Xehanort starts getting his memories back, he'll look more and more like MX?
Xion would look exactly like Sora.
Xehanort would look exactly like MX.
Though there would probably be one existing at the time, if you know what I mean.
Or maybe Xehanort did exist during BBS, but he was under construction?

AzzurroRainrebor

Good theory, and thanks for addressing that it is just a theory and is not absolute.

Okay, I think that you really have something here. It would be a huge surprise if he's the good guy. Maybe, he could try to foil MTAV's plans...stretch?...most likely...just adding my two cents.

Also, I still think that the whole KH universe turned out hurting themselves by forgetting/'repressing' the darkness...in essence, attepting to do a good thing.

Zeffphyr

I think that if MX does turn out to be good, we´re all gonna have a
big´ol palm mark on all our faces. All acredited to you zilla :p
This does seem to be a very plausible theory that I am officialy gonna
stick with until we find out wut really happens. I guess you have
yourself your first follower zilla :)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think it's one of those inevitable faiths. as if he turned good in the end but to late kind of thing

zillagod

Thank you very much, glad to see that some people find this plausible. For a while I thought it was only little ole' me. ^-^

i think it's one of those inevitable faiths. as if he turned good in the end but to late kind of thing

There are many possibilities, and mine is deffinately not absolute but I strongly feel that MX in some way is merely percieved from the characters we play as, as a bad guy. When in reality the main characters we are playing as are the ones doing wrong without even realising it. I would love that kind of twist!

AzzurroRainrebor

I, too, might stick with this. This theory seems extremely plausible. Also, he thought' outside the box'; most other people seemed ''locked in''. I'd sure like to see the outcome of this one...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
While I don't particularly agree with the base of this theory for reasons already mentioned by Chev. I would love it if MX was actually a good guy all along.

Frozura

Not exactly. Nomura said that the Kairi's grandmother's story is not a complete fairy tale, but it's not fact either. Meaning the story is true to a point but it's not complete fact.

It was most likely a story based on real events but as the story passed from generation to generation, it became twisted over time.

If I had to guess, the keyblade order most likely keeps records of the history of the worlds and the true story of what Kairi's grandmother said is most likely kept in these records.

What generation exactly? o_O When Kairis grandma told her the story it was around Birth by Sleep since Kairi was a little girl and I heard Birth by Sleep is around 10 years before KH1. Unless the story is from before BBS I don't see how it could have been changed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
What generation exactly? o_O When Kairis grandma told her the story it was around Birth by Sleep since Kairi was a little girl and I heard Birth by Sleep is around 10 years before KH1. Unless the story is from before BBS I don't see how it could have been changed.

the story of kh goes so far as up to 9 years before sora got the keyblade. BBS is ten years. So there's a one year gap between the two where nothing happens.

ansem reports kind of help you out on it

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
He didn't seem that good toying around with VAT in the trailer. I mean he smilied as he froze a kid and dropped him off a cliff. It would be a turnabout that would be slightly odd for the KH series if he was good. But right now theres little evidence to support the idea.

Allister Rose

French Lover
He didn't seem that good toying around with VAT in the trailer. I mean he smilied as he froze a kid and dropped him off a cliff. It would be a turnabout that would be slightly odd for the KH series if he was good. But right now theres little evidence to support the idea.

well he knows he made a mistake and asks ven to correct it for him....i tihnk he's doing it for a good cause but the cause isnt worth making kh

zillagod

Well to answer your question about him freezing a Ven, if I was getting attacked by three keyblade apprentices and I was an accomplished master, I think I would still defend myself which could be said for either a good or bad guy and remember he didn't kill them Ventus was technically still alive as well as Terra and Aqua. It was obvious if he had wanted to he could have permenantly dispatched them easily.

Pratiko

Awards
Actually, it's not that the Keyblade Wielders started attacking him, it's more like they had to fight because it was the final battle. Noone knows (well, noone here) who started the real fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back