• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort... THE GOOD GUY?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Darkness = Bad Guys

That's enough for me

Darkness is only as evil as the person wielding it; it's all about mind over matter, though the effects of darkness can be quite lethal.

And don't come with Riku/Terra using the Darkness, since both use Darkness for their friends.

Which pretty much proves my point.

:23: Is no one taking in that it could be a spilt personality? I mean come on. MX seems very evil, yet apologizes and asks Ven to kill the darkness which was MX's mistake. Obviously, Nomura never would just have someone who is a powerful villan be evil from the start. Nomura always adds a plot twist.:cry:

I doubt he has a split personality, he could just be good at manipulating others for his own needs. Who knows at this point, but if he truly is sorry for the chaos he's wrought upon the worlds (and for what he possibly did to his apprentice (or Ven for that matter)) then I suppose you can call him a tragic villain. And obviously you're not evil from the start, HK.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Darkness = Bad Guys

That's enough for me

And don't come with Riku/Terra using the Darkness, since both use Darkness for their friends.
Darkness can be used for good, Riku proves this.
And noone said light was always the good guy. The PoH's were used for evil.

Pratiko

Awards
but PoHs are g00d people.
Heartless are bad.
Maleficent is bad.
the bad guys from the Disney movies are bad and evil.

And I told you not to come up with Riku/Terra, there will always be exceptions to KH Rules b/c Nomura isn't clear enough. He goes and says: "oooohh, he's special" "oooohh, there are exceptions" etc etc etc

Iridium

Awards
Heartless are bad.
Maleficent is bad.

Based on morals of course, yes they're "bad", but you can't really say the same of the heartless. They're masterless and free (lol Saix), and their actions are based on pure instinct. So you can't exactly call them "evil".

And while the PoH had only light in there hearts, light can harmful just like darkness, take the encounter between Riku and Zexion on DI. Zexion used light to hurt Riku in an attempt to kill him.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
but PoHs are g00d people.
Heartless are bad.
Maleficent is bad.

And I told you not to come up with Riku/Terra, there will always be exceptions to KH Rules b/c Nomura isn't clear enough. He goes and says: "oooohh, he's special" "oooohh, there are exceptions" etc etc etc
Meh, I wouldn't say Heartless are bad, it's really not their fault they're bad. They act on instinct and the longer they are as a Heartless, the more they lose their sense of self.

Their not exceptions, darkness really can be used for good, if you use it right.
The PoHs' hearts are made of pure light, yet they were used to complete HB's Keyhole and overflow the world with darkness.
And if BwHoPL really do exist, I bet some of them could be antagonists.

Like Iri, said Darkness is only evil if the person weilding it if the person is evil.
Same goes with light.
Light is only good if the person weilding it is a good guy.
Iridium said:
the encounter between Riku and Zexion on DI. Zexion used light to hurt Riku in an attempt to kill him
^

Pratiko

Awards

Based on morals of course, yes they're "bad"

That was my point, I already know that Heartless act on instinct, Darkness can be used for g00d, PoH's Hearts were used for the evil and that Light can be as bad as Darkness.

My point was on Morals.

Iridium

Awards
Then you should have been more clear on that earlier so I didn't have to waste my time :v

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I doubt he has a split personality, he could just be good at manipulating others for his own needs. Who knows at this point, but if he truly is sorry for the chaos he's wrought upon the worlds (and for what he possibly did to his apprentice (or Ven for that matter)) then I suppose you can call him a tragic villain. And obviously you're not evil from the start, HK.

Perhaps he has two hearts then? That sounds like a big twist Nomura would pull of, and even ironic because Xehanort scrambles to "No Heart".

And while the PoH had only light in there hearts, light can harmful just like darkness, take the encounter between Riku and Zexion on DI. Zexion used light to hurt Riku in an attempt to kill him.

BTW, that wasn't light. That was the Illusion of Light.

Iridium

Awards
Perhaps he has two hearts then? That sounds like a big twist Nomura would pull of, and even ironic because Xehanort scrambles to "No Heart".

It would be a repeat of Sora's case, but it's a possibility; I just don't like the sound of it though :L

BTW, that wasn't light. That was the Illusion of Light.

No need to get technical, it pretty much is equivalent to light.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
It would be a repeat of Sora's case, but it's a possibility; I just don't like the sound of it though :L

I thought it would be a good explination to present-day Xehanort.

No need to get technical, it pretty much is equivalent to light.

You're right. He could probibly make anything become real because of his element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back